Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she always wears overly branded clothes. Like all the fendi and Gucci logos plastered everywhere. She screams tacky

the nice designer clothes are the ones that DONT do this

Reactions: 42
Complaining about queues for planes on her 5000th holiday work trip of 2022 in her £400 pound pyjamas 🙄
Why is it that if she goes to the airport in £400 pjs it’s ‘fashion’, but if I go to the supermarket in my pjs I’m a ‘woman’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tala swim isn't even practical swimwear. For an 'activewear brand', you'd think they'd make swimwear you can actually swim in without a tit falling out.

Reactions: 27
Tala swim isn't even practical swimwear. For an 'activewear brand', you'd think they'd make swimwear you can actually swim in without a tit falling out.
100%, I do aqua fitness and can guarantee there would be tit poppage if I dared wear one of those bikinis to a class haha.
Practical active swim Grace, that is your brand - gym and sport.

Reactions: 9
do they make anything you can do anything in without a tit falling out?! apart from the flares ofc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From what I’ve seen they seem to be mostly made of towelling which just makes me think of the woollen swimming costumes victorians used to wear. Plus surely wearing towelling bikini bottoms in the sea would feel like a wet nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys she’s in Dublin speaking at the Dublin Tech Summit in the sustainability fashion talk. People are blinded oh my gosh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys she’s in Dublin speaking at the Dublin Tech Summit in the sustainability fashion talk. People are blinded oh my gosh.
flying from Morocco to Dublin to speak about sustainability!! Wow she’s so thoughtful and knowledgable about the environment, the carbon emissions must be worth it!!!!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wrote “So ✨sustainable✨“ on Grace’s latest tiktok and was instantly blocked. She is so pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's so bleeping condescending. Just imagine 'table 3 wants a double espresso, a glass of oat milk and a glass of ice so they can make a ~deconstructed ice latte~ that they don't trust us to make' 🙄🙄

Met so many of these ppl working in a cafe. 'umm I asked for this cappuccino double shot which I don't think this is?' lady this is a greasy spoon, your cappuccino was 95p and you can see I'm the only waitress serving 40 people, do you really be complaining?

She is literally the customer the staff witch about in the kitchen for being so stuck up and she doesn't even realise it.

• Haha
192A011F-F229-4D2A-BD8B-50F3DCB72D09.jpeg

WHAT ARE YOU CONSTANTLY APPROVING?! Jesus christ. She has approvals every single day?! Why must everything be approved by you? Perhaps just let the qualified professionals do their jobs??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe they only spend 30 mins doing advanced stage interviews for senior roles. Especially with Grace on the call surely it will be just 30 mins of her talking about herself. If a company is going to do multiple rounds it needs do be for a good reason. As a candidate I’d ditch any company that made me take time off from my current job for a 30 min interview.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Lol, she’s called out the sustainability criticism whilst completely missing the fact it’s a valid point.

Reactions: 26
Interesting to see she’s changed her management. It’s on her story I was too lazy to screenshot lol

Reactions: 11
Back to her fake I’ve always acknowledged my privilege at every opportunity, even though I have never once mentioned how incredibly rich my family is and the connections I have because of it narrative

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe they only spend 30 mins doing advanced stage interviews for senior roles. Especially with Grace on the call surely it will be just 30 mins of her talking about herself. If a company is going to do multiple rounds it needs do be for a good reason. As a candidate I’d ditch any company that made me take time off from my current job for a 30 min interview.
Less than 30 minutes as well because there’s no break between interviews. Probably only 20 minutes of questions. God knows who she’s hiring from that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.