Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really count “approvals” as hard work? Literally looking at a photo and deciding if she likes it or not? Man I wish my job was as easy as that, getting all my minions to run around doing the hard work so I can sit in my mansion and say yes or no

Reactions: 32
Does she really count “approvals” as hard work? Literally looking at a photo and deciding if she likes it or not? Man I wish my job was as easy as that, getting all my minions to run around doing the hard work so I can sit in my mansion and say yes or no
and also in what world would you have "approvals" every day as she seems to?!

Reactions: 8
Not sure I like the way she gave her laptop the finger when she logged off.

Yes we all feel like that sometimes, but we’re also not all ‘CEOs’ or faces of a brand whose fans and customers are literally following them on social media. Comes across as ‘I’m done with this tit - and with you by extension’. Not very professional and would probably get you in a spot of trouble at most companies!

And yeah, your ‘off brand’ plane is fine. 🙄

Reactions: 29

Yes we all feel like that sometimes, but we’re also not all ‘CEOs’ or faces of a brand whose fans and customers are literally following them on social media. Comes across as ‘I’m done with this tit - and with you by extension’. Not very professional and would probably get you in a spot of trouble at most companies!

It's so strange it's like she is trying to be both CEO boss babe but also average Joe employee like the rest of us. If I was doing that post work it's BC I'm sick of the bullshit I have to deal with whilst being totally underpaid. She is a millionaire CEO doing something she is "passionate" about and being handsomely rewarded for.

Reactions: 35

She is such a monumental twit. Imagine being one of her employees watching that story, of her giving the finger before swanning off on her 5th holiday of the year.

Reactions: 33
It's so strange it's like she is trying to be both CEO boss babe but also average Joe employee like the rest of us. If I was doing that post work it's BC I'm sick of the bullshit I have to deal with whilst being totally underpaid. She is a millionaire CEO doing something she is "passionate" about and being handsomely rewarded for.
Sometimes I wonder if she’s not actually frighteningly stupid? Like between this “sticking it to the man” gesture, when she’s quite literally “the man” in this scenario, and the whole cupcake “‘how do I get in touch with you’ ‘maybe scan the massive “contact us” qr code’” debacle, you do have to wonder. That or she’s such a performative beg she’s happy to look dumb for the sake of coming across as remotely relatable.

Reactions: 33
So I’ve just stumbled across one of her office vlogs, I’ve made it further than I thought I would and have a lot of thoughts but one thing that has stuck out to me is she’s just admitted that sizes XS-XL is not where they want to be and that they want to do an XXL properly and not just shift the rest of the sizes down and call it an XXL when it’s not true to size… ok but why are you only thinking about this now and not 3 years ago when you were starting out and preaching inclusivity (that very quickly seemed to disappear)?! This is without even mentioning how completely untrue to size the clothes already are *size 10 me barely fitting in to her ‘large’ tops*

Also she mentioned you can’t do seamless past a certain size?!? Can anyone confirm this or is she bullshitting 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sure she said she had 2 work trips next week and then was going on a 10 day holiday… but she’s on holiday today? Unless a long weekend abroad doesn’t count as a holiday for her any more…

Reactions: 14
I’m sure she said she had 2 work trips next week and then was going on a 10 day holiday… but she’s on holiday today? Unless a long weekend abroad doesn’t count as a holiday for her any more…
she’s done an ad for a beach club thank you very much so it is a work trip!!! can we not discredit female hustlers 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Looks like her latest insta story is hinting at confirming Tala swimwear :rolleyes:
Yes, in her usual incredibly annoying “I’ve got a big secret but it’s not a secret because I’m telling you, but it’s a secret” kind of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, in her usual incredibly annoying “I’ve got a big secret but it’s not a secret because I’m telling you, but it’s a secret” kind of way.
I don't get why they wouldn't have launched earlier in the year for swimwear. anyway now we can expect the usual "my team are going to kill me I shouldn't have said anything " 🙄

Reactions: 20
I don't get why they wouldn't have launched earlier in the year for swimwear. anyway now we can expect the usual "my team are going to kill me I shouldn't have said anything " 🙄
Just like the coats they launched in...November? They know everyone has already bought their seasonal clothes but they don't care and hope they buy more stuff they don't need. Sustainable my ass.

Reactions: 20
Just like the coats they launched in...November? They know everyone has already bought their seasonal clothes but they don't care and hope they buy more stuff they don't need. Sustainable my ass.
100% because the factories will give her a cheaper price, they probably have to make Sheins swimwear for April.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I’ve just stumbled across one of her office vlogs, I’ve made it further than I thought I would and have a lot of thoughts but one thing that has stuck out to me is she’s just admitted that sizes XS-XL is not where they want to be and that they want to do an XXL properly and not just shift the rest of the sizes down and call it an XXL when it’s not true to size… ok but why are you only thinking about this now and not 3 years ago when you were starting out and preaching inclusivity (that very quickly seemed to disappear)?! This is without even mentioning how completely untrue to size the clothes already are *size 10 me barely fitting in to her ‘large’ tops*

Also she mentioned you can’t do seamless past a certain size?!? Can anyone confirm this or is she bullshitting 🤨
Seamless plus size is absolutely possible. I have some seamless sets from primark of all places that were a 20-22 and they are an absolute dream.

Reactions: 3
Omg she is such a melt, it’s literally a tiktok trend people are doing atm 💀 not a ‘new brand of hater’
View attachment 1340230

I love how this trend actually works as well 😂 she has blocked the person saying it’s from shein and actually dropped where she got it from
View attachment 1340235
View attachment 1340237
Lmaoo this is great, she is actually the perfect candidate for this since she absolutely doesn't care about helping her fans out but 100% cares about seeming rich and ethical (a ~good billionaire~)

PS is she still trying to pass off that shes vegan? Cuz in her most recent post she's definitely sitting in front of a mountain of lobster

Reactions: 28
Omg she is such a melt, it’s literally a tiktok trend people are doing atm 💀 not a ‘new brand of hater’
View attachment 1340230

I love how this trend actually works as well 😂 she has blocked the person saying it’s from shein and actually dropped where she got it from
View attachment 1340235
View attachment 1340237
I’m dead, how embarrassing lol. Just shows she has the time to reply to people to tell them where her clothes are from. It was just the horror of people thinking her clothes are Shein and not Fendi from Vestaire Collective that got her to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.