Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think there’s actually something wrong with her… is there a medical condition with the main symptom being ‘spoiled, out of touch witch
yeah think it’s called greasebezositis can be contagious from wearing ill fitting bras and bikinis and spending too much time with GiRl Bo$sEs who became CEOs in utero x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confident she has narcissistic personality disorder.
Totally agree, and she is intelligent so manages to argue with anyone who questions anything she does with "clever sounding" words etc, basically just shouts people down in a passive agressive way that is hard to argue with

Reactions: 7
Having a quick look on insta;
Jan - France x 1
Feb - France x 1
April - France x1
May - Fiji, Berlin.
I know there’s a lot more so let’s keep adding lol 😂
omg we should make a comprehensive list of all her holidays lmao
bonus points if we use a co2 calculator and add up all the flights in the end

these were her 2021 holidays based on a quick scroll through her insta feed
July: spain (ibiza)
august: spain (marbella), france
October: Dubai
november: Maldives

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually concerned about her bloody dog at this point, if I were whoever she dumps it on all the time I’d claim him as my own the poor thing.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her tbh. I used to think maybe there has to be something that makes her act the way she does, but now I just think she is just a spoiled brat with a superiority complex lol.
She defo has a problem with lying though, she has been getting caught out less recently as I think she learned from the many times she got exposed.

Reactions: 40
Actually concerned about her bloody dog at this point, if I were whoever she dumps it on all the time I’d claim him as my own the poor thing.
I would rather she leave it with someone else, at least they probably walk him, when does she?

Having a quick look on insta;
Jan - France x 1
Feb - France x 1
April - France x1
May - Fiji, Berlin.
I know there’s a lot more so let’s keep adding lol 😂
Right so these are just the ones that she posted full insta posts about (so doesn't include the multiple hidden trips to France or anything that she just had in her stories):

~~Travelling with Grace since the beginning of the pandemic~~

Feb 2020: Dubai
March 2020: Portugal
July 2020: France
Aug 2020: Greece
Dec 2020: Dubai
July 2021: Ibiza
Aug 2021: France x 2
Aug 2021: Spain
Oct 2021: Dubai
Nov 2021: Maldives
Jan 2022: France
Feb 2021: France
Apr 2022: France
May 2022: Fiji
May 2022: Berlin

15 trips. 8 countries. And three more trips coming up. She's out of her bleeping mind to say that she's been working so hard that she can no longer travel. All the above were during a global pandemic, crippling inflation, and a war. Stop saying that you dont travel enough Grace. You've been to more countries during the pandemic than I've ever been in my life. Just have your ~silly~ summer in peace and live the life of a planet destroying millionaire. We don't care. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOU'RE WORKING TOO MUCH AND NOT TRAVELLING ENOUGH.

thank you bye

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Not sure what a war has to do with her going away or not.

Dec 2020 is my fave, the trip to Dubai where she got clocked and 'taken to a house party' 😂🤣

Surely she managed to sneak out in between Jan and July 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In relation to her lies - why did she say she had dinner with Sophia and Cinzia last night? Cinzia posted stories and seemingly only arrived in London today :eek:

Reactions: 2
Right so these are just the ones that she posted full insta posts about (so doesn't include the multiple hidden trips to France or anything that she just had in her stories):

15 trips. 8 countries. And three more trips coming up. She's out of her bleeping mind to say that she's been working so hard that she can no longer travel. All the above were during a global pandemic, crippling inflation, and a war. Stop saying that you dont travel enough Grace. You've been to more countries during the pandemic than I've ever been in my life. Just have your ~silly~ summer in peace and live the life of a planet destroying millionaire. We don't care. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOU'RE WORKING TOO MUCH AND NOT TRAVELLING ENOUGH.

thank you bye
Jesus Christ. I’m 30 and she’s had more abroad holidays in the last two years than I’ve had in my life time!

Reactions: 16
In relation to her lies - why did she say she had dinner with Sophia and Cinzia last night? Cinzia posted stories and seemingly only arrived in London today :eek:
I spotted this. I don’t think Grez lied, I think Cinzia was posting her stories with a day or two delay. No idea why. I get not posting your location whilst you’re there for safety but waiting a whole day is extreme.

Reactions: 1
I spotted this. I don’t think Grez lied, I think Cinzia was posting her stories with a day or two delay. No idea why. I get not posting your location whilst you’re there for safety but waiting a whole day is extreme.
gives her time to edit

Reactions: 5
Don’t try and tell me you’ve made a SWEATSHIRT and JOGGER set that is suitable for SUMMER and WINTER 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14

thank you bye
7 months without a holiday between Dec 2020- July 2021, my heart bleeds for her. How did our poor overworked boss qween cope 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Al the “sport” and “challenge yourself” writing is so sO tacky. The kind of thing PLT do.

if they wanted to be more sustainable they should just keep to high quality and we’ll fitting pieces. No one is going be knocking abojt in that awful branding in a few weeks when grace has stopped pretending to wear it

Reactions: 18
I’m convinced he’s not actually hers anymore and she’s parred him off to someone

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her tbh. I used to think maybe there has to be something that makes her act the way she does, but now I just think she is just a spoiled brat with a superiority complex lol.
She defo has a problem with lying though, she has been getting caught out less recently as I think she learned from the many times she got exposed.
I disagree I do think she’s autistic. The way she is with people online or in person. The way she can’t maintain relationships or friendships. The way she doesn’t understand other people in general. The way she doesn’t underStand criticism and takes it personally every single time. I do think she is autistic but a posh tory girl like Grace can never have the label of “autistic”.

Reactions: 6
7 months without a holiday between Dec 2020- July 2021, my heart bleeds for her. How did our poor overworked boss qween cope 😢
And that was only because it was actually illegal/ no countries were letting Brits in 😅 you know she would have snuck out 15 times in that period if she could

Reactions: 14
Some of her behaviours are definitely not normal - for example her seemingly compulsive lying - and she has definitely experienced things that could have affected her underlying mental state and approach to life for the worse, like her odd (and yes, super privileged in terms of money and opportunity) home life, history of disordered eating, people constantly arselicking her, etc.. I think it's OK to comment on her behaviours and experiences she's made public and that affect other people (I wouldn't feel OK discussing super, super private stuff). But IMHO it's difficult if not impossible to accurately label her with a neurological condition, especially one that you are born with.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that some of the things she does are completely batshit, irrational, unfair and manipulative. Generally, nearly everyone that does batshit things has some developmental reason as to why they do it, so it doesn't make it OK.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.