Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a grey area but no it’s not really legal to refuse returns for things bought “unseen” ie. online if you just change your mind. Unlike if you bought it in a shop; you’re not automatically entitled to a refund just bc you changed your mind.

If you “unseal” things like underwear/swimwear and makeup, they’re exempt for return for hygiene reasons, and things like DVDs or computer software are too, I assume so someone can’t unseal, rip the content and return. You generally can’t return personalised items unless faulty but whilst these are apparently made to order, they aren’t personalised. They could probably find some weasely get out clause, like it wasn’t “unseen” bc you could see all the contents on Grace’s stories and the website but yeah. Grey area.
She definitely has to allow the return

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Who’s taking one for the team and buying one then returning it (as is a legal requirement) to prove a point then?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have never had a planner where there are 8 pages dedicated to whoever made it.. so weird also not sure why didn't make a planner where you can at least refill when you run out of pages.. such a money grab

Reactions: 33
I have never had a planner where there are 8 pages dedicated to whoever made it.. so weird also not sure why didn't make a planner where you can at least refill when you run out of pages.. such a money grab
to be fair i think the about me section is about the owner of the planner. she explains it a little in her tiktok where she speaks very ✨ softly ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Have you seen how thick the planner is!! She’s comparing it to her previous thinner diary advertising the thickness as a good thing, but I’d much prefer to carry around a slimmer diary, hers looks so heavy?!

Reactions: 12
The fanbase Grace has amassed is truly 'amazing'/horrifying/unbelievable. Having 45,000 people literally biting your hand off to give you money is such an incredibly privileged position. You literally need zero business drive/knowledge/acumen/investment/sense. Grace could easily be the "CEO/Owner" of 20 different businesses and with the support/fans she has, all would be successful. Grace could sell year old cheese scrapings as a moisturiser and have 1000 people willing to buy and try it and say it's the best thing ever. At this point, there really is no limit. The ego/deluded mentality she has is almost understandable with the level of unwavering support/finances she has access to.

Reactions: 45
Have you seen how thick the planner is!! She’s comparing it to her previous thinner diary advertising the thickness as a good thing, but I’d much prefer to carry around a slimmer diary, hers looks so heavy?!
It's so ridiculous, since when is the thickness of THREE MONTH planner a positive?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
44,671 customers = over £1.1 mil turnover
I think that might be the waitlist opposed to actual sales? Hope so anyway cause 🤮

Side note: anyone know where I can get this colour/style which isn’t Grace’s? Can’t see on papier from a quick glance
19DFC388-E689-4E0F-818E-96509AE9A766.png

Reactions: 2
I find it really tacky and gross that she constantly brags about how many 1000s of people are on the waitlist for her crappy products. “look at how much money I’m going to make off u suckers!!” that’s nice for you matey, some of us are currently losing sleep over our bills 🤡

Reactions: 50
Also the fact she extended the time of selling the books, clearly they didn't sell as many as she Thought they would

Reactions: 17
That does seem like a lot. But 44k out of 1m followers? I also think tala numbers are lower too
4% is about average for someone over 1m followers tbf. Although wouldn't surprise me if she's made that up after Googling "average Instagram conversion rate 2022"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been shadow banned by insta I think? I’m having to search her whole name to find her!

Reactions: 1
She’s been shadow banned by insta I think? I’m having to search her whole name to find her!
Interesting. I don't follow her but I had to type it in fully to get her to appear.

Why would she have been shadow banned?

Reactions: 2
on the subject of planners: has anyone got any good recommendations that has a whole year in it and good for uni students?

Reactions: 3
on the subject of planners: has anyone got any good recommendations that has a whole year in it and good for uni students?
I’m not sure if they are a whole year but Flying Tiger do really lovely planners at £4-6, I bought one recently and love it (fellow student)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.