Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for a pound less you get an extra months worth of planner from an established brand aka Papier? Wow. Also to add to the eco-queendom of it all, she’s boasting about it being made from post-consumer waste but it comes shrink-wrapped aka in plastic. If you open it up and decide it won’t actually work for you, you can’t return it so it becomes waste once more without even being “consumed”.
View attachment 1540157
‘great opening experience’

who writes this dumb tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is not relevant to the planner at all but all the bracelets on Grace’s wrists… do we reckon she sleeps in those!? She wears them to workout in but it must be a pain to take them off every night and put them back on again in the morning?

Reactions: 3
Don't hate me but I bought one... I'm a sucker for planners, I do have adhd though

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Don't hate me but I bought one... I'm a sucker for planners, I do have adhd though
It’s your money but can I ask why not order from Papier. What made u wanna order from Grace ? Papier has so many customisable planners. Which personally I think are worth it

Reactions: 38
It’s your money but can I ask why not order from Papier. What made u wanna order from Grace ? Papier has so many customisable planners. Which personally I think are worth it
I have a papier one but adhd means sometimes you see things and impulse buy 😭

but im not a 'fan' I'm still critical of Grace, let me enforce that ✌🏾

Reactions: 4
I have a papier one but adhd means sometimes you see things and impulse buy 😭

but im not a 'fan' I'm still critical of Grace, let me enforce that ✌🏾
Hoesntly I think, ADHD or not, her whole model of "this will be the only launch, buy it now or never again" just encourages people to impulse buy, it is a well-thought out strategy of hers

Reactions: 39
Yeah she’s acting like she’s doing people a favour w these planners like we’d all be lost w/o it 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure if I’m being incredibly dumb but how’d you work out it’s 12 weeks?
it‘s stated several times on the product page! funnily enough i checked her entire planner highlight and she never mentioned once how long it could last you. also confused about why 12 weeks but 92 days… you could fill up the weeks and then still have a few daily planning pages left for a week and a bit. don’t really get that but ok

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
it‘s stated several times on the product page! funnily enough i checked her entire planner highlight and she never mentioned once how long it could last you. also confused about why 12 weeks but 92 days… you could fill up the weeks and then still have a few daily planning pages left for a week and a bit. don’t really get that but ok
wtf that’s actually ridiculous 😭 over £2 per week!

Reactions: 15
So turns out Papier's planner is 16 weeks.

Is the 4 fewer weeks the pound difference in price? :LOL:

I'm baffled as to why anyone would buy hers given there's a planner from a reputable stationery brand with the same features.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is not relevant to the planner at all but all the bracelets on Grace’s wrists… do we reckon she sleeps in those!? She wears them to workout in but it must be a pain to take them off every night and put them back on again in the morning?
I don’t know all the bracelets that she wears but the Cartier love bracelet you need a special screw thing to take it off so she probs does everything in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know all the bracelets that she wears but the Cartier love bracelet you need a special screw thing to take it off so she probs does everything in it.
Those Cartier bracelets are a really useful way of warning everyone around you that you're a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So for a pound less you get an extra months worth of planner from an established brand aka Papier? Wow. Also to add to the eco-queendom of it all, she’s boasting about it being made from post-consumer waste but it comes shrink-wrapped aka in plastic. If you open it up and decide it won’t actually work for you, you can’t return it so it becomes waste once more without even being “consumed”.
View attachment 1540157
I'm in the EU and this is not legal here, unused products must be accepted for return. Also this makes return impossible in practice (how would you know if you want to keep it before you've even seen the product). Does anyone know if this is legal in the UK?

Reactions: 18
I'm in the EU and this is not legal here, unused products must be accepted for return. Also this makes return impossible in practice (how would you know if you want to keep it before you've even seen the product). Does anyone know if this is legal in the UK?
they have 14 days where they can return for any reason

Reactions: 11
Even if I were a millionaire you’d never catch me spending more than a fiver on a notebook, saw someone leave a comment that the covers are a rip off of papier and it’s been deleted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
they have 14 days where they can return for any reason
Bit of a grey area but no it’s not really legal to refuse returns for things bought “unseen” ie. online if you just change your mind. Unlike if you bought it in a shop; you’re not automatically entitled to a refund just bc you changed your mind.

If you “unseal” things like underwear/swimwear and makeup, they’re exempt for return for hygiene reasons, and things like DVDs or computer software are too, I assume so someone can’t unseal, rip the content and return. You generally can’t return personalised items unless faulty but whilst these are apparently made to order, they aren’t personalised. They could probably find some weasely get out clause, like it wasn’t “unseen” bc you could see all the contents on Grace’s stories and the website but yeah. Grey area.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.