Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5DECF26-0B75-442B-9248-EDFE807D4205.jpeg

there’s no way she’s actually said this ‘feeling the burnout atm, my fault for going on holiday’ GIRL you have been at work for four days after getting back from an all paid trip to fiji???? Is she insane??? HAVING TO ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK IS NOT THE SAME AS BURNOUT!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Getting it out there early that she's got a lot of holidays planned for the summer

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1280899
there’s no way she’s actually said this ‘feeling the burnout atm, my fault for going on holiday’ GIRL you have been at work for four days after getting back from an all paid trip to fiji???? Is she insane??? HAVING TO ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK IS NOT THE SAME AS BURNOUT!!
She is such a bleeping joke.

Super sustainable Tala sale, act fast or miss out!

50D6671A-0985-4A47-BEF4-059628913B23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1280899
AND she is insinuating that she is doing work she doesn't actually need to do. I wonder what work would be left if she wouldn't be a micromanager who wanted to approve everything??

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1280899
"Galavanting girl summer" how infuriating must it be for her staff, the ones who are actually doing the work, to have a boss/CEO who is consistently missing work for holidays, personal appointments, and then even when she is "working" it's split into 3 between tala, shreddy and being an influencer. Imagine reporting to/waiting on approvals from a person who works about 10 hours per week per company on a good week

Reactions: 31
Just looking at pictures of their new collection and noticed that this t-shirt is designed so badly - it puckers at the shoulder seam on all the models, even Grace. You can’t call your products high quality basics if your seams aren’t even placed properly.

How can Grace claim she is a pefectionist when she is willing to promote something with such an obvious design flaw?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Grace is chatting :poop: when she says you have to chose between basics that are £25 and sag within months OR good quality ones that are £80. Most people are not spending £80 on a basic top or skirt. You can get good quality basics for under £25 - brands like asos, weekday, Zara etc etc do good basics for less that will last you forever? I get my basic tops from h&m and they last years and years and cost less than £10. They’re only going to be bad quality if you buy from the cheapest of online stores like shein, plt and boohoo (which it sounds like grace is!)

So funny how tala will release a plain brown T-shirt for £30 and grace will say ‘we are disrupting the industry, no one is doing it like we are, this is absolutely unbelievable guys!!!’ - yet tala products are known to not last the year (as people in the comments point out and are swiftly deleted)

Reactions: 39
Getting it out there early that she's got a lot of holidays planned for the summer
I reckon she’s on holiday from June all the way to end of August. Definitely typical Dubai and Ibiza too

Reactions: 10
Grace is chatting :poop: when she says you have to chose between basics that are £25 and sag within months OR good quality ones that are £80. Most people are not spending £80 on a basic top or skirt. You can get good quality basics for under £25 - brands like asos, weekday, Zara etc etc do good basics for less that will last you forever? I get my basic tops from h&m and they last years and years and cost less than £10. They’re only going to be bad quality if you buy from the cheapest of online stores like shein, plt and boohoo (which it sounds like grace is!)
I only just threw out some primark vest tops, hoodies and sports bras that I bought when I went to uni 10 years ago and have worn pretty much weekly since then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Even the most unsustainably made clothes like from primark are more sustainable overall if they last years and years and you wear them all the time, than if you buys a more ‘sustainably’ made item that breaks straight away. I buy my basic t-shirts and vests from primark and they never change shape or go funny and I wear them almost weekly and have done for probably 5+ years.

Reactions: 31
Just looking at pictures of their new collection and noticed that this t-shirt is designed so badly - it puckers at the shoulder seam on all the models, even Grace. You can’t call your products high quality basics if your seams aren’t even placed properly.

How can Grace claim she is a pefectionist when she is willing to promote something with such an obvious design flaw?!
✨disRupTing thE inDustrY ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They look like tiny shoulder pussies. Guess it goes with having your actual flaps out when wearing tala leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi guys remember me, it’s ur old pal deeznuts 🥺 I literally didn’t even realize a new thread had been made because she is literally so dull these days.
I just saw she is releasing some more cheap looking shite, who tf is buying those long dresses from tala? You can pick them up literally anywhere.
Anyway, I fixed this post for her 🙏
5EBCCE0E-F920-4776-9140-7CD2022478DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Looks like Tala’s new launch hasn’t impressed the owner of AYM - a brand Grace used to wear and promote all the time. She’s now just ripped off their core pieces
omg I only knew about them because of Grace! She's totally right though, must be really annoying for her.

Reactions: 20
AYM are always the brand Grace slags off as an “expensive” sustainable option and positions herself as competing against, so totally see where the owner is coming from. Their bamboo flare trousers are what TALA has tried and failed to match for years

Grace fails however to mention AYM is obviously more expensive as their clothes are ethically made in England as opposed to China where the minimum wage is significantly lower. Yes tala might be *marginally* cheaper but AYM is miles ahead in terms of ethics and actual sustainability, in addition to the clothes not being flown in from China 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just actually googled aym as I love the idea of tala’s flared leggings but I know they will NOT be worth the money and I don’t want to line Grace’s pockets, but tala literally comes up as the second option when you search them… will tala have paid to come up when aym are searched for? I don’t know how ads work on Google

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.