Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think this “highly requested” project is? Diary?
Any chance it's TALA Swim? Pardon the pun, but that idea has been floating around for years and if memory serves they already have the insta handle for it :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Any chance it's TALA Swim? Pardon the pun, but that idea has been floating around for years and if memory serves they already have the insta handle for it :unsure:
There’s already sustainable swimwear companies so they won’t really be disrupting that industry will they.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s already sustainable swimwear companies so they won’t really be disrupting that industry will they.

Grace could go for a tit and claim she's disrupting the industry. Just because she says it doesn't make it true.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fact that these two things are considered to be even VAGUELY comparable is beggars belief. View attachment 1279244
i wonder what their plan is gonna be if the person that wins the breakfast has absolutely zero interest in business?? how can they offer a business coaching breakfast as a prize for people who the majority of probably don’t have their own business??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i wonder what their plan is gonna be if the person that wins the breakfast has absolutely zero interest in business?? how can they offer a business coaching breakfast as a prize for people who the majority of probably don’t have their own business??
That’s so true, and what would her advice be? Have rich parents and a large following to flog your stuff to?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Business coaching breakfast? What's she going to tell the winner? "First step is to make sure you're born to loaded parents. Oh.."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I
I almost want to win it just so I can ask her loads of questions about sustainability, actually running an organisation and balancing plastic plants on top of other plant pots…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her outfit dump posts irk me. Aside from the obvious that most of the outfits are awful, she always posts them and says "let me know if you want to know where anything is from" but never responds, even though she knows full well that all of her followers are begging her to tag stuff. It comes across as really pretentious.

Sometimes she does comment, but it'll be to say that her jeans are one of a kind from Vestaire Collective or something. But I bet she won't tell people that the jumper she is wearing in the first slide of her post from today is from a cheap fast fashion brand. She has some cheek sitting on her soapbox criticising Boohoo/PLT etc when she is still buying clothes that probably come from the very same factories.

Reactions: 27
This hoodie HAS to be fast fashion, SURELY. One of the tattiest things I’ve ever seen 😂 refuse to believe anyone is spending money on a nursery kid taking scissors to a Poundland hoodie

that or Balenciaga- just waiting for them to announce a social experiment of how far they can scam rich people out of money by saying ✨designer✨

Attachments

Reactions: 24
This hoodie HAS to be fast fashion, SURELY. One of the tattiest things I’ve ever seen 😂 refuse to believe anyone is spending money on a nursery kid taking scissors to a Poundland hoodie

that or Balenciaga- just waiting for them to announce a social experiment of how far they can scam rich people out of money by saying ✨designer✨
I’m fairly sure it’s this one… https://samimirovintage.com/collections/outerwear/products/v-cut-zip-up-hoodie-in-black
97AC5048-358C-4DC2-8D8F-008AA1AE13B3.png

What a bargain for half a hoodie! Undecided on fast fashion, but their website makes some big claims that aren’t substantiated and they have A LOT of stock, so possibly greenwashed. Think it falls into Grace’s “it’s women-owned so it’s okay” camp of purchasing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Mad how she has a different pristine designer bag in every pic of outfits of the week but blags they’re all second hand

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd be absolutely livid if instead of having my tuition fees or rent paid I had to listen to a lecture from Grace about how she hustles and grinds out a 15 hour work week and ONLY takes 32 holidays a year, whilst we sit in a restaurant with her tits barely contained in her top and her camel toe in full view.

The only consolation would be that she leaves early for a hair appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not sure Grace realise that a lot of people don’t want their own business. To her it’s just the norm, she probably thinks everyone works for other companies until they ✨find their passion✨ and then leave to found their own business.

I’d love someone to confront her about how to apply her bullshit time/stress management techniques when you’re working eg in a supermarket, a call centre, or as a teacher.

Reactions: 21
Her outfit dump posts irk me. Aside from the obvious that most of the outfits are awful, she always posts them and says "let me know if you want to know where anything is from" but never responds, even though she knows full well that all of her followers are begging her to tag stuff. It comes across as really pretentious.

Sometimes she does comment, but it'll be to say that her jeans are one of a kind from Vestaire Collective or something. But I bet she won't tell people that the jumper she is wearing in the first slide of her post from today is from a cheap fast fashion brand. She has some cheek sitting on her soapbox criticising Boohoo/PLT etc when she is still buying clothes that probably come from the very same factories.
What irritates me the most about these outfit posts are the people who comment who sound just like Grace. It does my head in.

Reactions: 11
Maybe her and Montana aren’t close anymore because Grace is making TALA swim which will overtake Montana’s tiny ~ sustainable ~ brand

Reactions: 12
Who is this business advice to? If you have your own business you’ll realise she doesn’t have a clue about anything. If you don’t have a business then why would you want to listen? 😅

Reactions: 11

She probably does it not because she actually wants to share where her outfits are from (as you pointed out she never does) but because it increases her engagement.

Being able to boast a high engagement would be handy for when she’s pitching a planner to stationers or whoever, as she can say it’ll lead to high sales. She is 100% doing this or has done, I have no doubt.

Reactions: 13
This is unrelated to the thread so far, but I popped into TK Maxx on my lunch break and saw some Tala shorts which I tried on out of curiosity. I'm a size 10-12 so tried the large after reading comments here. They were so ill-fitting. The tummy and butt were a bit loose and the bottom of the legs were soooo tight! I don't have a weird body shape or anything. I'm a fairly standard hourglass. It would've been so uncomfortable to actually do any exercise in them with the legs being so tight. If I sized down for the tummy and butt to fit, they would've cut the circulation off to my legs 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.