Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iz157

C5DECF26-0B75-442B-9248-EDFE807D4205.jpeg

there’s no way she’s actually said this ‘feeling the burnout atm, my fault for going on holiday’ GIRL you have been at work for four days after getting back from an all paid trip to fiji???? Is she insane??? HAVING TO ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK IS NOT THE SAME AS BURNOUT!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

aemee321

Chatty Member
She really thinks she’s something special saying “well not everyone with the same privilege has achieved the same as me”. Right Grace so why do private school kids make up 7% of the population but make up 80% of Oxbridge, all of the Russell Group universities and probably almost every CEO/director position at the biggest companies?

She’s the product of class/wealth/nepotism/pretty privilege rolled into one, and can fuck off acting like her fitness pdfs and talent got her there when she hasn’t got one single fitness or health qualification to her name even after all these years

• Heart

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I find it really tacky and gross that she constantly brags about how many 1000s of people are on the waitlist for her shitty products. “look at how much money I’m going to make off u suckers!!” that’s nice for you matey, some of us are currently losing sleep over our bills 🤡

fwooper

VIP Member
Just looking at pictures of their new collection and noticed that this t-shirt is designed so badly - it puckers at the shoulder seam on all the models, even Grace. You can’t call your products high quality basics if your seams aren’t even placed properly.

How can Grace claim she is a pefectionist when she is willing to promote something with such an obvious design flaw?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m ngl I’m so interested in what happened with her current housemates, I literally don’t care about tala stuff I’m just here for life gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sassygoat

192A011F-F229-4D2A-BD8B-50F3DCB72D09.jpeg

WHAT ARE YOU CONSTANTLY APPROVING?! Jesus christ. She has approvals every single day?! Why must everything be approved by you? Perhaps just let the qualified professionals do their jobs??

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘brb while I work out why TALA doesn’t make sustainable jeans’

because TALA is supposed to be a sustainable activewear company with limited releases 😭😭😭

the money she’s made from those links is equivalent to around 13 hours work on national living wage before tax lmfao this is my villain origin story

Last edited:
Was coming to share these screenshots 😂😂
Busy filming YouTube and promos but not an influencer 🫠
Goals for the week
--> Delegate!!!

Stop it 😭😭😭 how does anyone believe this boss babe ceo persona

Grace beverley, keep your workload light and your fanny seams tight 😍😍😍

My new thread submission ✨️

• Haha
  • Heart

narcisxa

I can not fathom buying a million pound mansion, perfecting the interior and then going nah don’t fancy this anymore.

Oh to be rich and have absolutely nothing going on inside your head.

Reactions: 47

peach1234

She’s flown all the way to MOROCCO for a Tala swimsuit photoshoot. 1) if it’s a sustainable company, why are they wasting resources and flying to Africa to do a photoshoot? 2) if for some crazy reason that the photoshoot HAD to happen there, there’s literally no need for her to attend. She’s CEO, not photographer/stylist??

Reactions: 47

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with grace sharing posts like these about climate change when in the past 12 months, she has taken a ridiculous amount of flights and it’s something she “refuses to compromise on” COMPROMISE on. Like people are saying don’t travel ever 😂😂.
Beyond excessive (this list is just from her grid. There were so many more that didn’t make it, especially when she was doing fortnightly 🍆 trips to France)

- Cannes
- paris
- cotes d’azure
- santorini
- mykonos
- dublin
- berlin
- dubai
- fiji
- spain
- maldives
- marbella
- st Tropez
- muuuuultiple to France for family/ boyfriend

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 46

sassygoat

27A78E8A-1D55-43C9-A31D-2D4F7D0F2ED3.jpeg

I know this has been discussed to death. But I CANNOT get over these schedules. The level of cringe these cause me. THIS IS NOT A WORK DAY. She is spending her day watching a photoshoot (why does she even need to be there?!) and getting her hair done. How is this post worthy?? Why does she always complain that she is burned out?? I can’t. I just can’t with these anymore.

• Haha

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace's response is absolutely horrific and goes to show how little 'respect' she has for her customers and fans and knows that she could shit in an environmentally friendly bag and sell it for £79.99 + VAT and it would still sell out. Needs absolutely no quality, class, ability or sense and is currently getting by on her fanbase which she uses and abuses at every opportunity. The time will run out eventually and there will be a fall.

A normal response: "Hey, thank you for the feedback, we always do our best to make sure our posts are inclusive and as accurate as possible though sometimes mistakes can happen. We appreciate your comment and will work on it going forward"

• Heart

apollo11

she also wrote down that they visited some important places like berliner dom, brandenburger tor and “denkmal der ermordeten juden europas” i’m german, i know that place and it literally translates to “memorial of the killed jews of europe” and she includes it in her iTiNeRaRy while showing her trying on outfits? sorry this is beyond disrespectful to me. didn’t even take a second to show the memorial or anything

• Sad
  • Wow

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘full disclaimer this was the most expensive part of the trip don’t roast me’

aka please don’t point out my immense wealth, it reminds me that I’m unrelatable and I’ve balanced my entire career on covering it up xxxx

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘she messaged me the itinerary’

so the dates and locations they’re going to? fucking what else would be on a holiday ‘itinerary’?!? Grace is an expert at girlbossing literally everything

Itinerary
✨ 12pm: take a bikini photo
✨ 12:15pm: gaslight my followers in the comments on Insta by pretending I work hard
✨ 3pm: upload a tiktok breaking my back to pose
✨ 3:30pm: go through tiktok comments, do some blocking and more arguing about how I work hard
✨ 4pm onwards: cocktails and non vegan food with the girlies

gotta slide in that she booked it on dates that wouldn’t ‘hugely affect’ her work too - so you mean you had to work it around the whole two days you’re needed at work between now and December? Loool please.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45