Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
man I’ve guessed/known she’s not vegan anymore for a long time, but that is like concrete evidence and it makes me sad bc that’s one of the reasons I started following her (I obviously don’t anymore). it’s just so disappointing, just like all her other behaviors lmao.

Reactions: 13
It cracks me up seeing graces Instagram stories of these girls from Aus cause they are so into their looks and how they’re perceived on IG, they would never post the pics Grace puts on 🤣🤣 loving it

Reactions: 8
They’ve also exposed her eating fish again lmao, scar is a dead giveaway. I personally could not care less about what she chooses to eat, I’m not vegan and eat meat all the time but bleeping hell after all that preaching she did you’d at least expect her to make some half hearted ‘oh I had to give up being vegan for my health’ post just to cover her arse
5F56CA00-66BB-4556-B5BB-2A55A5132F6F.jpeg

F2605D9F-C744-4440-81E8-998001C2E965.jpeg

And yeah, she looks kinda butters without all the filters. I know there was a lot of debate about her getting fillers and that but I really don’t think she has had any tbh
4C0E8E9E-D336-4366-A7B9-8417B9F977F2.png

Reactions: 16
They’ve also exposed her eating fish again lmao, scar is a dead giveaway. I personally could not care less about what she chooses to eat, I’m not vegan and eat meat all the time but bleeping hell after all that preaching she did you’d at least expect her to make some half hearted ‘oh I had to give up being vegan for my health’ post just to cover her arse
View attachment 1370207
View attachment 1370208

And yeah, she looks kinda butters without all the filters. I know there was a lot of debate about her getting fillers and that but I really don’t think she has had any tbh
View attachment 1370213
Just came to post the same thing!! Not even just seafood, but some sort of salami meat too. I also eat meat so in no way am I judging that, i am however judging the false pretences she puts out there, just own it if you've changed your lifestyle, the lifestyle that many people follow you and look up to you because of 🤢

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1370207
View attachment 1370208

View attachment 1370213
Why does Grace look so old? Isn't she like 25 or something.. The way she styles herself (and probably all that sun exposure) makes her look like the other girls' rich aunt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This group of friends Grace is tagging along with are 100% laughing behind her back and letting her think she’s part of the crew just because she pays for everything

Reactions: 15
This group of friends Grace is tagging along with are 100% laughing behind her back and letting her think she’s part of the crew just because she pays for everything
I was going to say, this holiday looks SO expensive, how many early/mid 20s can afford it?

Reactions: 11
Late to this but oh god imagine having grace crash your summer

Screenshot_20220626-164418_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
‘she messaged me the itinerary’

so the dates and locations they’re going to? bleeping what else would be on a holiday ‘itinerary’?!? Grace is an expert at girlbossing literally everything

Itinerary
✨ 12pm: take a bikini photo
✨ 12:15pm: gaslight my followers in the comments on Insta by pretending I work hard
✨ 3pm: upload a tiktok breaking my back to pose
✨ 3:30pm: go through tiktok comments, do some blocking and more arguing about how I work hard
✨ 4pm onwards: cocktails and non vegan food with the girlies

gotta slide in that she booked it on dates that wouldn’t ‘hugely affect’ her work too - so you mean you had to work it around the whole two days you’re needed at work between now and December? Loool please.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Help! Any recs for Tala dupes??
I don’t wear gym leggings anymore but considering they are desperate to rip off lulu lemons by calling everything ‘buttery smooooth’ I’d say those (or girlfriend collective has been mentioned a few times on here)

tbh I’ve had primark compression leggings last longer than tala seems to (aka more than two wears lol)

Reactions: 3
Tala swim has finally been announced. Complete with spelling mistakes and this awful picture that somehow passed Grace’s rigorous approvals process. How did no one notice the label sticking out and frayed edge 😂

C543A462-3DAE-4FC2-89BA-E284A399A9B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
As someone w a large chest you’d think she’d acc create clothes that support people w a bigger chest and go up in enough accurate sizes ffs. The sports bras are so unsupportive

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.