Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's still going and just pasting it for receipts - sorry if it's out of order theres like different comments all over the place and i'm pretty sure i've missed a few. But wow Grace's excuse for the hot tub, bleeping audacious and embarassing i cannot deal she is literally out of touch like no Grace you didn't need to get any to begin with but go off you capitalist warrior you xxx.

Hello Jacqueline, i have a strong feeling you've been reading this and if you see this, know that I appreciate you and your efforts.
View attachment 177841
View attachment 177843View attachment 177842

No joke her minions are as hypocritical as her, they all love her for being a #sustainablekween and want to defend her to death about how sustainable she is but on the other hand they also wanna look exactly like her so when she wears something from a giant fast fashion brand that they also probably spend a lot of time hating on behalf of Grace, they don't even think twice and need to jump at it and get it too.
Lol maybe i'm imagining things but didn't she previously claim she bought the dog from a family friend who changed their mind? What a liar.

Reactions: 15
it's still going and just pasting it for receipts - sorry if it's out of order theres like different comments all over the place and i'm pretty sure i've missed a few. But wow Grace's excuse for the hot tub, bleeping audacious and embarassing i cannot deal she is literally out of touch like no Grace you didn't need to get any to begin with but go off you capitalist warrior you xxx.

Hello Jacqueline, i have a strong feeling you've been reading this and if you see this, know that I appreciate you and your efforts.
View attachment 177841

No joke her minions are as hypocritical as her, they all love her for being a #sustainablekween and want to defend her to death about how sustainable she is but on the other hand they also wanna look exactly like her so when she wears something from a giant fast fashion brand that they also probably spend a lot of time hating on behalf of Grace, they don't even think twice and need to jump at it and get it too.
Lol at her conveniently forgetting the issue with the truffle product was that it was because it was truffle HONEY. Just brushing it aside saying truffles aren't animal products

Reactions: 10
Lol maybe i'm imagining things but didn't she previously claim she bought the dog from a family friend who changed their mind? What a liar.
she 100% did. she’s such a liar. i’m sure she wanted that dog because it came from a breeder, and getting it from a “rehome” place just made her APPEAR more ethical.

Reactions: 5
Love how she shutup after being called out for her leggings. It’s actually so so embarrassing that she’s acting like that on Twitter. She has Forbes written in her bio and is acting like a year 7 and just being plain rude to people, if I were Forbes I would not want my name associated with that kind of behaviour...

Reactions: 17

View attachment 177841

Buys leather second hand, but what about her brand new *wool* suit for when she first launched Tala? Wasn't that Alexander McQueen?

Reactions: 10
Grace said this in an interview (that she probably paid for as usual) “quality hand made pieces’ also grace: wears new in from PLT and shein

She also called herself a fashion designer in this interview I’m squirming she’s so unfashionable and tacky
she's literally the last person i would take fashion advice from she thinks either trash bags or bikinis that are too small for you are fashion.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 9.14.04 PM.png

Yes Grace babe you celebrate your successes however you want because you're above all criticisms and ur allowed to not be perfect but also ur a perfect sustainable kween goddess and #girlboss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a look at the Trustpilot reviews for tala out of interest and most of the reviews are bad. These issues have been brought up for a year now and they still haven’t been fixed or addressed? Grace cares about one thing and that’s profit. No matter how much she says she sacrifices profit to make good quality clothes, the clothes aren’t good quality and the amount she consumes and spends of course she’s not going to sacrifice profit

Attachments

Reactions: 6
OMG WHEN I SAY GYMSHARK'S LAUNCH WAS CALLED SOL I IMMEDIATELY WAS LIKE GRACES MINIONS ARE GONNA JUMP ALL OVER IT BWAHWHAHHA THEY'RE SO PREDICTABLE i hate everything
It makes me laugh bc of the concern around “not knowing if its Gymshark or TALA” like um okay, I’ll just look for which one has major rips in the crotch or other product faults hahaha.
Not as if TALAs SOL will be wearable in the next year anyway considering the tacky branding and poor quality

Reactions: 7
Lol she's out there being a CEO and deleting her "why is everyone trolling me" tweets. Sheesh. I wish I had a screen shot, she said something about how we're all sad trolls and we'll have bad karma. No, hun. We just have ripped leggings and less money because of you.

Reactions: 13
Lol she's out there being a CEO and deleting her "why is everyone trolling me" tweets. Sheesh. I wish I had a screen shot, she said something about how we're all sad trolls and we'll have bad karma. No, hun. We just have ripped leggings and less money because of you.
I saw them, lol did she actually delete it.

Edit. They're still there!

Reactions: 1
How anyone could see her as a business woman is beyond me lol - her twitter arguments against people with valid points are so cringe and unprofessional

Oh shoot! I replied and it says tweets unavailable, maybe it's just me. I can still see the long thread, she can't really delete that one.
Yeah when I click on them it says fail to load but can still see them on her feed

Reactions: 1
She's still cleverly avoided acknowledging that it was real honey. The person adds a bit of doubt about whether it was real honey or not and she jumps on that doubt to act as though it was vegan. Can anyone remember what company it was?

Edit: and also Grace we are all adults here, so act like one yourself.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.