Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's me, but even if she creates a really good product, I will not expend my money on her, I will not support her in any form, especially money-wise. Because I really don't believe in her, her ways, ethics, behavior, privileges, pretentious and condescending talks...
We may not change the world but we can decide how we expend our hard earn money, we decide who and what we support and that is our power.

Reactions: 25
'Non small business' how supportive! 🙃 Doesnt she classify TALA as a small business?

Shes also changed the Harvard description on LinkedIn to just one sentence and taken out the 'online' 😂
Haha omg I misread that, I thought she meant she wanted to buy from small businesses!!! Lol that's hilarious but why would she need to buy from small businesses, they'll send it to her for free 🙃

Reactions: 1
'Non small business' how supportive! 🙃 Doesnt she classify TALA as a small business?

Shes also changed the Harvard description on LinkedIn to just one sentence and taken out the 'online' 😂
She literally can't make it any more obvious that she's reading this - anything we mention, she changes!

a bit of a lurker on these threads but girlfriend collective has a main collection and then smaller launches for limited colours. I have a few of their items (the tapanga bra and biker shorts) and they’re really nice - good quality and squat proof. They’re also sustainable!
Slightly off topic, but do you wear them to the gym? Do they hold up sweat wise & exercise wise?

Maybe it's me, but even if she creates a really good product, I will not expend my money on her, I will not support her in any form, especially money-wise. Because I really don't believe in her, her ways, ethics, behavior, privileges, pretentious and condescending talks...
We may not change the world but we can decide how we expend our hard earn money, we decide who and what we support and that is our power.
I absolutely agree, I already feel really bad bc of how much I supported her before by purchasing her bands (the Jordyn woods launch was a huge rip off) and TALA clothing. This was when I liked her a lot, but now I don't even want to watch her youtube videos because I don't want to give her views. Also aside from her horrible personality and flaunting her rip off money, I love fitness and working out a lot and the way Grace treats it has been really disrespectful for me (profiting off an amazing sport that she says she "no longer cares about" and one that she clearly knows tit about at this point). Even if she woke up and transformed TALA and everything else, I'm quite done at this point and will give my money to those who truly understand / respect the art and science of it all (bc why would I wanna give my money to a fake who doesn't?).

She literally can't make it any more obvious that she's reading this - anything we mention, she changes!
I'm so glad we have receipts LOL

Reactions: 9
Yeh I agree, and I don’t mean to be offensive to anyone but I don’t understand why anyone in this thread would buy from her. Quality of her products aside, her attitude towards any criticism/ crappy customer service has proven she has no respect at all for her fans or anyone who supports her. I wouldn’t want to fund someone like that

Reactions: 13

Not to defend her, as I think she’s a crappy person but I don’t think she means non small businesses, as she put “non fast fashion or small business” she worded it weirdly but I think she’s asking for suggestions that are non fast fashion, or/and are a small business!

Reactions: 4

she probably wants to get some of their products and then copy them in poor quality through her tala sweatshop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's worked way harder on these shampoo ads for a bigger company than on small business ads :)

Reactions: 6
She's worked way harder on these shampoo ads for a bigger company than on small business ads :)
I know it’s bs she’s saying it works so well having one shampoo for 2 years but I’ve always been told you should switch up your shampoo every so often? Also hardly sustainable if you’re shipping your shampoo all the way from America every few weeks...

Reactions: 5
Lol I forgot about the Jordan woods bands, what’s a weird collaboration!
They both have had brands built by genflow- I would imagine that's the link that got them to collaborate. If you go on Jordyn's website they even use the same font as Shreddy

Reactions: 5
Lol I forgot about the Jordan woods bands, what’s a weird collaboration!
She just wants to crack the US market (right now she's only big in the UK, and the US market is absolutely huge compared to the UK market) and Jordyn Wood being affiliated to the Kardashians was the perfect opportunity. The Kardashians have the biggest audience on social media and if you think about it, her business model is very much in line with Kylie Jenner's one. She just found a "niche" (i.e sustainability/ recycled material in activewear) to differentiate herself. She's just trying to emulate what the Kardashians are doing in hope to get as much audience and engagement (i.e conversion to sales) than them. Hence the partnership with JW :)

I know it’s bs she’s saying it works so well having one shampoo for 2 years but I’ve always been told you should switch up your shampoo every so often? Also hardly sustainable if you’re shipping your shampoo all the way from America every few weeks...
Missed this- I wouldn't touch FOB. Just from looking at their trustpilot and also the price.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely agree, I already feel really bad bc of how much I supported her before by purchasing her bands (the Jordyn woods launch was a huge rip off) and TALA clothing. This was when I liked her a lot, but now I don't even want to watch her youtube videos because I don't want to give her views. Also aside from her horrible personality and flaunting her rip off money, I love fitness and working out a lot and the way Grace treats it has been really disrespectful for me (profiting off an amazing sport that she says she "no longer cares about" and one that she clearly knows tit about at this point). Even if she woke up and transformed TALA and everything else, I'm quite done at this point and will give my money to those who truly understand / respect the art and science of it all (bc why would I wanna give my money to a fake who doesn't?).

I'm so glad we have receipts LOL
Receipts going back all the way to 2017 (on the othet forum) as well... LOL

She just wants to crack the US market (right now she's only big in the UK, and the US market is absolutely huge compared to the UK market) and Jordyn Wood being affiliated to the Kardashians was the perfect opportunity. The Kardashians have the biggest audience on social media and if you think about it, her business model is very much in line with Kylie Jenner's one. She just found a "niche" (i.e sustainability/ recycled material in activewear) to differentiate herself. She's just trying to emulate what the Kardashians are doing in hope to get as much audience and engagement (i.e conversion to sales) than them. Hence the partnership with JW :)
Oh yeah I get that she wants to break the US but hadn’t the kardashians fallen out with JW at the time.

Guess it makes sense if they work for the same company!

Oh yeah I get that she wants to break the US but hadn’t the kardashians fallen out with JW at the time.

Guess it makes sense if they work for the same company!
Yeah i think it's more of the affiliation to Genflow that gave her access to Jordyn. Jordyn def fell out with Kardashians by then and so many people were hating on and borderline slut-shaming Jordyn on Grace's youtube and Grace made a whole video to defend Jordyn but she's taken that down now. And i know this has been discussed billions of times but I still think it was so random to collab with Jordyn Woods, like she is literally one of the last people on earth I would go to for anything fitness (even tho she has her own lines and stuff). It's def just because JW is the most famous person she probs could access, who also has her own young, influenceable market. The American market is so fitness oriented I feel like it would have made more sense to go for a fitness person. But an actual famous celebrity is still probs a wider market nonetheless. Regardless, I personally thought Grace already had an American market no? A lot of comments complaining about shipping to the US and stuff.

But yeah the strengths for my JW bands were completely off, total waste of money :)

Reactions: 3
I’ve found this thread interesting because I feel like I regret my investments into her products.

Personally I think that bnd bands are really good! I don’t reach for them but the quality is really good! I have a few pieces from Tala but the majority I’ve bought on depop and haven’t had a problem with. In fact I pretty much live in the hosta shorts atm.

I subscribed to a month of shreddy when it first launch but found it boring and uninspiring. Also the meals I found were really bland and had no flavour lol. Like literally not one mention of any spice/dressing.

I redownloaded It a few weeks ago and the recipes have improved a bit but the workouts are so uninspiring that I gave up after a week because it was boring.

In terms of her new challenge, I don’t understand how one can properly lose weight, tone up or whatever in 10 minutes but that’s just my opinion and I won’t be renewing the subscription.

My main issue with her is that she is so hush hush about coming from money and privileged. There is nothing wrong with saying you are well off and recognising that this gave you a foot up! People would probs respect you more for it! It really irritates me because so many people in so many industries work really hard to do well and have to literally work from scratch and I just struggle to believe that she has a humble working class background.

I also find it annoying how on Shreddy there’s no features of her? I have switched to Courtney Black’s app which is much more intense and has a much better variety of meals. I love that the fitness sessions are led by Courtney and she shares her own personal journey with her audience! It’s slightly more expensive than Shreddy but you get what you pay for!! She seems so humble and you see her doing the workouts and it’s clear she uses her product! Whereas you rarely see Grace actually doing Shreddy.

I struggle to believe that she uses her products. Honey truffle doesn’t feature on Shreddy and she deffo wasn’t wearing Tala in her most recent post lol.

The sol launch was a flop and they shouldn’t have given the release such a hype without the stock to back it up. It was borderline cruel.

My last point is that she is posting so much about BLM which is great as she has such a huge platform but it just doesn’t sit right with me when her families wealth and her privilege comes off the back of her mums career as a v&a curator. V&a are known to house artefacts that were once taken and in my opinion stolen from their original countries.

Reactions: 12
732ED373-612B-4BDA-85C2-BD36A26F78E3.jpeg

Had a rubbish day at work. Boss was being an absolute bleep but when you have a normal job you cant just take a 30 minute mental breakdown break....

before anybody says, yes I am jealous that she’s obviously not that busy working as a CEO of 3 companies while owning shittons of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.