Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about traveling makes me so angry. It was just a question/poll type but I just know she’s seeking validation to travel because she will at the first chance she gets.

Reactions: 8
Maybe i am wrong, but on their website this is the only product that mentions honey
Ah didn't realise she linked a website. Had a look and it does seem like it's honey. I was thinking about Hungarian honey truffles which are honey tasting mushrooms but to be fair dunno where she would get that

Got to give up veganism to shill some more hashtagGifted hashtagAd products

edit: forgot to add hashtagBossBabe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her story about traveling makes me so angry. It was just a question/poll type but I just know she’s seeking validation to travel because she will at the first chance she gets.
Yeah it made me so angry too but I was so glad that the so many responses on twitter were how it is inappropriate and wrong. For someone who acts high & mighty and a know-it-all she should know better than to travelling for fun right now.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice she did a swipe up to Lewis’s (Steph Elswood boyfriend) just giving page for his run, but hadn’t donated at all herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else followed her sisters insta/blog she has a fitness focus as well and she looks about 40something in my view

Reactions: 5
Yeah it made me so angry too but I was so glad that the so many responses on twitter were how it is inappropriate and wrong. For someone who acts high & mighty and a know-it-all she should know better than to travelling for fun right now.
I didn’t realize she also asked on twitter. she was definitely gauging how eaten alive she would be if she traveled. glad people actually told her no!

Reactions: 3
If you swiped up on the link it tells you everyone who has donated, her name isn’t on the list of people anywhere
I know but you can donate anonymously. Which grace would probably do, otherwise everyone would be like "why did Grace only donate a tenner???"

😁

Reactions: 1
Oh no, has Grace, the wool-suit-wearing, pedigree pooch buying, fast-fashion purchasing, non-sustainable, greenwashing mess been caught slipping on her veganism again?

What a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely the excessive branding reduces the sustainability credentials of the clothes too? Tala might be popular now (if you can call it that, idk) but most of that popularity comes from Grace herself. At some point, I'm sure Grace is going to fade into irrelevance and be replaced by another younger, fitter, prettier influencer clone. People might want Tala branding now but who's going to want it plastered all over their clothes in 5 years time, when the brand is floundering (which it will, if it doesn't sort out customer service and quality issues) and Grace isn't really such a big deal anymore? We've seen it with brands like Abercrombie, Jack Wills, Juicy Couture, which were everywhere years ago and had heavy branding. Yet I can't remember the last time I saw someone in a JW top. Maybe they'll make a big comeback but personally, I think a lot of those branded items went straight to landfill. The most sustainable clothes are the least trendy ones.

Although Tala clothes don't seem to last beyond three wears so thinking years into the future is probably needless :ROFLMAO:
think she's being replaced by taylor kaytee tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.