Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know what happened with Aaron? She seemed to have deleted all her videos with him. I really liked them as a couple.
Probably broke up with her because he couldn't deal with all of the pretense

The impression that I got of him was that he was a working-class boy from Souf London. Very down to earth and humble

Reactions: 7
i wonder how her harvard course is going 🤣 she’s really shut up about it recently

Reactions: 3
i wonder how her harvard course is going 🤣 she’s really shut up about it recently
Loool she was acting like it was so prestige. Most of us could go to the Harvard website now and enrol into one of their online short courses, she ain't special 😂

Reactions: 6
Saw a good interaction on twitter just now that I think applies very well to Grace's situation (not directly relevant to her, but definitely applicable).

P1: Why do people always hate on those who are successful?
P2: because when you were born next to the finish line, we don't take well to bragging.

Reactions: 31
Genuine question, isn't it anti-sustainability to always hardcore advertise mini restocks? Didn't they say they wanted to make sure they always had stock before bc that's the point behind sustainability - to not keep driving people to buy it all out (but which they clearly do)? I know businesses have clear profit-oriented directives but if you're sustainable and you never have stock, wouldn't you want to at some point quietly restock to make sure you actually do have stock? I also follow Girlfriend Collective and they do run out of stock, but I notice that they will always restock and they're not crazy loud about it like Tala is.

Reactions: 8
Genuine question, isn't it anti-sustainability to always hardcore advertise mini restocks? Didn't they say they wanted to make sure they always had stock before bc that's the point behind sustainability - to not keep driving people to buy it all out (but which they clearly do)? I know businesses have clear profit-oriented directives but if you're sustainable and you never have stock, wouldn't you want to at some point quietly restock to make sure you actually do have stock? I also follow Girlfriend Collective and they do run out of stock, but I notice that they will always restock and they're not crazy loud about it like Tala is.
I would say so yes. Lucy from Lucy and Yak discusses this dilemma in the sustainable fashion industry quite a lot as they too do a lot of limited edition ranges. The difference is these items are designed as something special with the idea that people will hold onto them for a very long time. The same item in a brand new colour isn't particularly special if you ask me. I feel like she was closer to achieving this with the the pride edition bands, with money going to pride charities (although I think someone pointed out she just added the cost onto the product). They also need to have a stable core range like Girlfriend Collective and Gymshark. Grace really needs to work on improving the core range of Tala first and making sure there's enough stock to fulfil orders before darting off into new product launches etc. The idea and ethos behind Tala is good, it's just not executed very well or sustainably IMO.

Reactions: 10
TALA is nothing to do with sustainability. It's to do with Grace milking as much money out of her following as she can while the iron is hot.

Reactions: 18
I would say so yes. Lucy from Lucy and Yak discusses this dilemma in the sustainable fashion industry quite a lot as they too do a lot of limited edition ranges. The difference is these items are designed as something special with the idea that people will hold onto them for a very long time. The same item in a brand new colour isn't particularly special if you ask me. I feel like she was closer to achieving this with the the pride edition bands, with money going to pride charities (although I think someone pointed out she just added the cost onto the product). They also need to have a stable core range like Girlfriend Collective and Gymshark. Grace really needs to work on improving the core range of Tala first and making sure there's enough stock to fulfil orders before darting off into new product launches etc. The idea and ethos behind Tala is good, it's just not executed very well or sustainably IMO.
This would be cool actually! A well stocked main collection that promotes sustainability and then smaller launches for limited products. I’m looking for sustainable gym gear at the moment so if any of you lovelies have suggestions, I’d rather support a good sustainable brand!

I'd consider purchasing from Tala if they literally sorted all these issues out. If she focused on having a core range available year round, that would be so much better than tiny restocks to make hype.

Reactions: 1
I just can't accept the fact that people have to pay for their own returns, even for faulty products but they're happy posting about their turnover and grace posting about how rich she is. That's enough to put me off buying anything from them, and then obviously there are issues with the products themselves

Reactions: 24
I just can't accept the fact that people have to pay for their own returns, even for faulty products but they're happy posting about their turnover and grace posting about how rich she is. That's enough to put me off buying anything from them, and then obviously there are issues with the products themselves
It's such an outdated business model. Like hotels that still charge for WiFi.

Reactions: 14
Even H&M have gone back on the paid returns, if you want to compete with fast fashion to 'disrupt' the industry you need to offer at least some of the same things that they do

oh she is DEFINITELY reading in here. Hi Grez 👋🏼
Lol why has she put so much info about it and then nothing about her BA? I know the Harvard thing is more relevant to her business, but every single time she is interviewed they/she mentions that shes an Oxford graduate - she doesnt even have her final grade. And considering how much she went on and on about her million dissertations a week, wouldn't you think she would include some of the titles?

Reactions: 15
Lol why has she put so much info about it and then nothing about her BA? I know the Harvard thing is more relevant to her business, but every single time she is interviewed they/she mentions that shes an Oxford graduate - she doesnt even have her final grade. And considering how much she went on and on about her million dissertations a week, wouldn't you think she would include some of the titles?
HAHA i cannot believe she posted this. she’s definitely going to use this one couple week course as a satisfying alternative to actually going to business school and learning the knowledge that comes with a FULL course load. she is embarrassing

Reactions: 5
This would be cool actually! A well stocked main collection that promotes sustainability and then smaller launches for limited products. I’m looking for sustainable gym gear at the moment so if any of you lovelies have suggestions, I’d rather support a good sustainable brand!
a bit of a lurker on these threads but girlfriend collective has a main collection and then smaller launches for limited colours. I have a few of their items (the tapanga bra and biker shorts) and they’re really nice - good quality and squat proof. They’re also sustainable!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.