Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they were together years ago and re-kindled but ever since they've been back together (they had a at leats a few years break as I know of his ex), his family all dislike her and she's never invited round to family parties or gatherings if it can be helped as she steals the lime light and doesnt talk about anything but herself or without being on her phone!
Is this the bf she had that emotional video about the breakup abot?

Just want to jump in and go a bit off topic for a second as I’m sure other people might feel the same.

I’m sick of going on twitter and having her political views pushed in my face. Every hour there’s something new. I get that everyone has their own views on everything and they’re allowed to express them but It’s so frustrating. She makes it out that if you don’t have the same opinion then you’re wrong:/ *i don’t even follow her*

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, not commented on this thread in AGES as I avoided Grace for a while. Just came across TALA’s page on Instagram and seen the upcoming release.... SO SO TACKY 🤢 Who the hell would wear that one strap crop top / bra whatever the hell it is? Damn if I tried up in that my swinging sisters would flop out and make an appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, not commented on this thread in AGES as I avoided Grace for a while. Just came across TALA’s page on Instagram and seen the upcoming release.... SO SO TACKY 🤢 Who the hell would wear that one strap crop top / bra whatever the hell it is? Damn if I tried up in that my swinging sisters would flop out and make an appearance 😂
Agreed, and grace has a great figure and even on her the clothes aren’t flattering

Reactions: 3
Just want to jump in and go a bit off topic for a second as I’m sure other people might feel the same.

I’m sick of going on twitter and having her political views pushed in my face. Every hour there’s something new. I get that everyone has their own views on everything and they’re allowed to express them but It’s so frustrating. She makes it out that if you don’t have the same opinion then you’re wrong:/ *i don’t even follow her*
SAME! I unfollowed her like a year ago but I still get her tweets on my timeline from friends I follow liking or retweeting her posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ngl the one thing I won't fault her on is her political views. Though I think she can sometimes be performative, I'm very glad someone with her influence (especially in the UK) speaks up about the issues she does. A lot of influencers stay quiet as not to divide their audience and I'm pleasantly surprised and glad that she's vocal about racism and classism, even if she could be doing better about it in her personal life.

Reactions: 22
Ngl the one thing I won't fault her on is her political views. Though I think she can sometimes be performative, I'm very glad someone with her influence (especially in the UK) speaks up about the issues she does. A lot of influencers stay quiet as not to divide their audience and I'm pleasantly surprised and glad that she's vocal about racism and classism, even if she could be doing better about it in her personal life.
She is vocal but she's a keyboard warrior. Her actions don't support it, to me it's just virtue signalling

Reactions: 26
I agree. As an example: she’s currently advertising jobs with salaries that are “competitive” if she was as left wing as she makes out she would advertise an appropriate and well paid salary for all of her roles because one of the biggest things that contributes to salary gaps for women/minorities in the UK is the lack of transparency around salaries. If someone has the skills, pay them fairly regardless

That’s what I think a truly politically left-leaning CEO would demand her organisation does... I certainly would in her position because that’s how you actually create change.

Reactions: 27
I agree. As an example: she’s currently advertising jobs with salaries that are “competitive” if she was as left wing as she makes out she would advertise an appropriate and well paid salary for all of her roles because one of the biggest things that contributes to salary gaps for women/minorities in the UK is the lack of transparency around salaries. If someone has the skills, pay them fairly regardless

That’s what I think a truly politically left-leaning CEO would demand her organisation does... I certainly would in her position because that’s how you actually create change.
yeh i bet she has unpaid interns too, someone truly left leaning wouldn't take all this free stuff either imo they would give me of it away

Reactions: 10
Yes!!!! like EVERYONE'S tits are falling out like do they want their tits to be all over the place during a festival im confused. But also Grace was never one to know how to dress herself, her tits were falling out like all the time in bikinis too small for her as if she actively preferred that so maybe we're seeing that preference here lmaooo

Reactions: 8
Yes!!!! like EVERYONE'S tits are falling out like do they want their tits to be all over the place during a festival im confused. But also Grace was never one to know how to dress herself, her tits were falling out like all the time in bikinis too small for her as if she actively preferred that so maybe we're seeing that preference here lmaooo
I just don’t know if I’m prude or dress like an old person, but I don’t understand this whole trend Of having your boobs and nipples out??
She’s clearly not active wear anymore? I feel like I would not critique her as much if she just admitted TALA is fast fashion and she’s competing with PLT, in the style,etc.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t know if I’m prude or dress like an old person, but I don’t understand this whole trend Of having your boobs and nipples out??
She’s clearly not active wear anymore? I feel like I would not critique her as much if she just admitted TALA is fast fashion and she’s competing with PLT, in the style,etc.
I'm personally not into having my tits fall out of small crop tops to prove my confidence. I get the whole point of body confidence and demystifying breasts (which is an important movement in itself) but at some point you literally cannot help but think, what's the point of buying this top if I can just walk around topless and at least then i'll be comfortable? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk why Tala didn't stick to activewear bc now it just looks like it's lost its plot. I also regret buying all the Tala clothes I did (back when I still liked her) and didn't just save the money instead for lululemon pieces, especially now that Grace has shown me she actually doesn't respect sustainable activewear.

Reactions: 6
I really just don’t like her products, they’re not for me, the leggings look like you’ve got a thong on 🙈 personally I don’t want to draw attention to my ass 😂

Reactions: 7
I really just don’t like her products, they’re not for me, the leggings look like you’ve got a thong on 🙈 personally I don’t want to draw attention to my ass 😂
Legit, until someone pointed out on this forum that its a contour on the leggings, I thought they're just really see through caua I saw a girl in the gym wearing them, thought it was her pants 😂 the weirdest contour ever, at least the gymshark countour is kinda flattering

Reactions: 5
the branding looks so cheap and combining it with those horrible silhouettes just makes it look so trashy. nobody (besides those who kiss grace’s ass constantly) wants to be covered in TALA branding because nobody knows what tf TALA is.

i don’t think TALA even knows what it is.

Reactions: 9
It's truly sad to see how many previous fans/customers are on this thread - myself included. She really needs to wake up to the fact Tala and her attitude is alienating customers.

I can't believe she's so invested in a growth plan just to make more money and have Tala as a household name, she clearly isn't taking the current issues seriously. That's a real CEO conversation, taking the failures and learning from them. She's just ignoring them.

Who thinks this cart save process will be a major tit show for the release? Lol

Reactions: 14
It's truly sad to see how many previous fans/customers are on this thread - myself included. She really needs to wake up to the fact Tala and her attitude is alienating customers.

I can't believe she's so invested in a growth plan just to make more money and have Tala as a household name, she clearly isn't taking the current issues seriously. That's a real CEO conversation, taking the failures and learning from them. She's just ignoring them.

Who thinks this cart save process will be a major tit show for the release? Lol
She clearly seems to have economised with whoever designed the site, it just seems like it has constant issues

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.