Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me how she kept saying how 'broke' she was after her buying her house and renovating it, mentioning "the chemical peel was £12,000 which was very expensive but so worth it". But she actually has SO much money that she could easily afford this stuff, and travel south america for 2 months on top of that. Every single thing in her home was expensive. The bar in her 'babe cave' was £900 and she said she "went cheap" at that stage because of how much everything else was costing. The necklaces she recently put links to on her instagram stories were £500 each. In the past few weeks she's bought a hot tub and had it installed, and now she's sporting £700 balenciagas. Why can't her followers see that she is so detached from reality. I really hope people can see through her BLM activism. There is nothing sincere about her. I also wonder if she has many genuine friends because she only seems to do things with her tala colleagues so she can post a story saying how close they all are, and she didn't seem to have many friends at uni.
she really is so unbelievably out of touch with reality its actually sickening
people are literally jobless due to the pandemic and she's bragging about her hot tub and £500 necklaces
like sis, read the room....

• Angry
Reactions: 27
she really is so unbelievably out of touch with reality its actually sickening
people are literally jobless due to the pandemic and she's bragging about her hot tub and £500 necklaces
like sis, read the room....
Even just ordering all that tit when you should really just be getting essential deliveries is absurd

Reactions: 3
It annoys me how she kept saying how 'broke' she was after her buying her house and renovating it, mentioning "the chemical peel was £12,000 which was very expensive but so worth it". But she actually has SO much money that she could easily afford this stuff, and travel south america for 2 months on top of that. Every single thing in her home was expensive. The bar in her 'babe cave' was £900 and she said she "went cheap" at that stage because of how much everything else was costing. The necklaces she recently put links to on her instagram stories were £500 each. In the past few weeks she's bought a hot tub and had it installed, and now she's sporting £700 balenciagas. Why can't her followers see that she is so detached from reality. I really hope people can see through her BLM activism. There is nothing sincere about her. I also wonder if she has many genuine friends because she only seems to do things with her tala colleagues so she can post a story saying how close they all are, and she didn't seem to have many friends at uni.
I'm literally still triggered by that one time she said on twitter when she was like "I have not treated herself to anything luxurious what should I get" but keeps showing off all this tit and her followers really believe all the crap she says and looks up to her like a God.

Reactions: 18
ANOTHER Tala launch?! For real?!
I actually quite like some of the clothes she previewed but oh my god HOW can they justify stick on nails?! And no doubt it'll all sell out in 0.12 seconds, never to be restocked again as they move on to the next HuGe AnNoUnCeMeNt in 2 weeks time.

Tala could be soooo good if they just slowed down a little.

Reactions: 4
If she’s trying to sell fashion instead of gym wear, I think the clothes are way too heavily branded. I don’t know if she thinks her brand is super cool that everyone wants to have TALA plastered all over but to me it’s like getting a T-shirt that says PLT on it. Really puts me off buying.

Reactions: 22
If she’s trying to sell fashion instead of gym wear, I think the clothes are way too heavily branded. I don’t know if she thinks her brand is super cool that everyone wants to have TALA plastered all over but to me it’s like getting a T-shirt that says PLT on it. Really puts me off buying.
Omg right? Honestly at this point it's just Tala merch. She should have stayed in activewear, it was nice. Again we see Grace trying to do so many things to be a "i can do it all girl boss xoxo babe" and spreading herself too thin and tit looking ugly. That dress esp is just a big no for me. But people are already posting "omggg gotta buy it all 👀👀👀" like what are you serious?

I'm literally still triggered by that one time she said on twitter when she was like "I have not treated herself to anything luxurious what should I get" but keeps showing off all this tit and her followers really believe all the crap she says and looks up to her like a God.
Yeah and then someone said 'but you bought a house?' and she bitchily replied saying 'I meant designer things' and she has so many designer items?? second hand or not, it still counts. She also bought herself an iMac just for writing her final year essays?

Reactions: 9
Grace complains that people don’t take her seriously as a woman in business but 1) she’s white, rich and privileged I’m sure she gets a lot more respect than most women 2) she posts immature stuff like sticking her middle finger up and takes pics with the sole purpose of showing her bum I don’t know how she expects to be taken seriously just as if a male ceo was posting pics in his boxers with his middle finger up and 3) she’s so argumentative and rude in her comments it’s hardly ceo behaviour

Reactions: 27
Wait I just saw Grace's story and this is home shoot number 3 of lockdown?! There's been 3 launches since went into lockdown?! THREE?! and it's "not fast fashion?"

Reactions: 10
As someone who has previously bought tala gear... wtf is this stuff? There goes the USP... I guess this is just more ‘festi-wear’. For all those isolated garden festivals we will be having.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stick-on nails thing..... slightly disappointed. I'm assuming they will be recycled or something so I will try not to criticise about the whole single use plastic thing.

However, Grace has asked on Twitter for stick on nail "recommendations" (ie. please send me PR) and so many small businesses have sent her nails for free. I've even seen tweets from these small business owners thanking Grace for supporting their small businesses. Yet after all of that, for Grace to then go and create her own... it just doesn't sit right with me.

Grace claims that everything she makes is in the works for AT LEAST 6 months, so surely this will mean when she has been begging for small businesses to send her free nails, she knew she was going to create her own? It seems to me that she was having small female owned start-ups send her free stuff (under the belief that she would promote their businesses) only so Grace could use these free gifts as research to help her rip off their ideas and flog her own?

I mean no body OWNS stick on nails, so she's technically well within her rights. Also, we don't know anything about the nails, we've just seem a glimpse of them in Grace's stories, so maybe she's collaborating with these small businesses and all of the PR was about figuring out who she wanted to work with? That's just me giving her serious benefit of the doubt though.

I know nails aren't that deep, but I always thought Grace advocated for small businesses and she is always retweeting people accusing brands of stealing their ideas so this all just seemed....... not quite right
Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 23.32.54.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 23.33.21.png

I don’t think she’s made her own nails I’m assuming someone custom made those Tala ones for her possibly for the shoot

Grace complains that people don’t take her seriously as a woman in business but 1) she’s white, rich and privileged I’m sure she gets a lot more respect than most women 2) she posts immature stuff like sticking her middle finger up and takes pics with the sole purpose of showing her bum I don’t know how she expects to be taken seriously just as if a male ceo was posting pics in his boxers with his middle finger up and 3) she’s so argumentative and rude in her comments it’s hardly ceo behaviour
Exactly! When she compares herself to Nike CEO and then posts tit like this ..... yes face of your brands ... so progressional .... then complains about people not taking her seriously. I have to laugh!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s made her own nails I’m assuming someone custom made those Tala ones for her possibly for the shoot
Yeah that's what I thought, she's got a lot of accessories in those stories that won't be sold by Tala.

However, the collection looks awful and is more fashion than gymwear.

Reactions: 5
Ahahahahaha oh I’m dumb lol, thank you for clearing that up, that makes much more sense (sorry for pre-judging)

Reactions: 1
The Holy Nail reposted her video so I think it's safe to assume it's them. They also have a whole highlight dedicated to her lmao

Reactions: 1
found it! go to 2:55
As someone who's currently doing up their own house in London, I'm sure her renovations cost well in excess of £150k. Especially given that she lives in Zone 2!

Mine are coming in at around £80k and that's on a house half the size, which already has an extension + with considerably less structural work😶😶

I haven’t followed Grace in ages, can someone let me know if she’s still with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.