Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All influencers, however big or small, seem to be members from what I can see. I bet they have discounts/ free for publicity
I don't doubt that Grace is a member, but it is very easy to get in. One person can bring in an entire group rather than only getting a +1 at other private members clubs like The Ned, for example. I believe they favour people who work in the arts and her mum works for the V&A so it makes sense. I've been a few times and the vibe is boring and pretentious AF

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nah, I don’t think so they’re too exclusive for that. But they do seem to have member & guest days where you can take 1 person with you. They also seem to be a luxe event venue so they could have been guests at a party.
It’s not that exclusive to go in, my sister is a member for work (she doesn’t pay) and she frequently brings lots of guests, me and my family have been a few times with her. The only thing they’re really strict on is that you work in a “creative” industry, so every so often they have a cull of members who don’t fit this criteria

Reactions: 4
I can’t see the geotag on her story anymore... pretty sure it was there on her story less than 24h ago.
reading here again grace?! Heya 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also interestingly seems to have deleted her bcaa launch YouTube video... hilarious

Reactions: 3
All influencers, however big or small, seem to be members from what I can see. I bet they have discounts/ free for publicity
Yea i bet it's really easy for ppl like them esp when they're rubbing shoulders with love islanders and what not who are quasi celebrities. We don't even have to reach that far, her mom is probs a member and probs has been going for a long time. I assume this lifestyle is normal to her.

Reactions: 2
Ohhh oops sorry! Didn’t realise it was that one
Yeah! I was only quick to respond as I had the exact same thought a couple weeks ago.. don't know if she changed the title of it or something?

Reactions: 1
Yeah! I was only quick to respond as I had the exact same thought a couple weeks ago.. don't know if she changed the title of it or something?
I think that was the title before cause I remember being like, what a clickbait title since it's not really a new business, just new products

Reactions: 1
why did someone have to write this omg the THOUGHT of grace trying to make a documentary about herself Hahahaha. The thing is she 10000% would, her life is hardly inspirational. Born into a rich family, took pics of her bum and accidentally got loads of followers, paid someone to create glorified merch for her and labelled herself a CEO. Hardly documentary material - although I would love to see the backlash given how much humbling she’s gotten from her day in the life magazine features

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god. Some of the replies are guessing it's going to be a book. What do we think?
Ffs probs a book
Like on insta she has that highlight called “biz nuggets” it’ll be all her glowing knowledge and tips on how to be a successful ceo. Be full of loads of words with lots of syllables to try give off the impression of intelligence whilst hiding behind utter nonsense

Reactions: 3
Ffs probs a book
Like on insta she has that highlight called “biz nuggets” it’ll be all her glowing knowledge and tips on how to be a successful ceo. Be full of loads of words with lots of syllables to try give off the impression of intelligence whilst hiding behind utter nonsense
grace is going to make her fans even poorer by telling them they too can be business owners if they read her book!*

*and also have incredible wealth and connections 🥰

Reactions: 5
Ffs probs a book
The first rule on being successful i have found is to be ..... the product of generational wealth!!

The second rule is to surround yourself with inspirational and like mined people, I achieved this by spending my whole schooling life in private education where i was surrounded by other rich people 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1E154192-61DF-4B4A-91E2-0FC27CDA52B1.png

nooooooo😭😭 actually really liked paige, ffs shreddy why you doing this?

she’s also never expressed any interest in working out🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anytime I see someone promoting any of her brands it's a straight up unfollow from me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.