Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 176056
nooooooo😭😭 actually really liked paige, ffs shreddy why you doing this?

she’s also never expressed any interest in working out🤔
why is graces whole marketing strategy for shreddy using ex love islanders 😂😂 nothing to do with fitness. Also doesn’t really align when love island get called out allllll the time for how tit they are with diversity and grace is such a diversity kweeeeen. She also tries to blag shreddy is not about size but everyone who is an ambassador is a naturally petite size six 🤔

bored of the contradictions. Probs because no one actually fitness related would go anywhere near her app and have to pretend to be the sweatiest they’ve ever been from ten mins of Mountain climbers.
Also love islanders are infamous for constant fast fashion hauls and promoting unethical brands for pennies. Grace needs some consistency.

Reactions: 19
why is graces whole marketing strategy for shreddy using ex love islanders 😂😂 nothing to do with fitness. Also doesn’t really align when love island get called out allllll the time for how tit they are with diversity and grace is such a diversity kweeeeen. She also tries to blag shreddy is not about size but everyone who is an ambassador is a naturally petite size six 🤔

bored of the contradictions. Probs because no one actually fitness related would go anywhere near her app and have to pretend to be the sweatiest they’ve ever been from ten mins of Mountain climbers.
Also love islanders are infamous for constant fast fashion hauls and promoting unethical brands for pennies. Grace needs some consistency.
10000000% agree i think her attempt to expand engagement is really shallow bc it seems like she just grabs at whoever seems popular with a highly impressionable audience of young girls bc all she wants is money rather than a respectable fitness brand that helps all kinds of people. Gymshark maintains and garners the love and respect it does bc gymshark athletes as individuals have earned respect too. Like i said before, it just shows how much lack of respect there is for Grace and fitness and it shows all over the place. It's not a passion for her just a money making machine and she acts like a fast fashion brand even in the ways she advertises by using the most basic people despite wanting to be seen as a sustainable fitness kween warrior princess. Yeah no I don't respect her.

Reactions: 6
I feel like getting random influencers to promote your workout app really isn’t a good look. I don’t see any other good workout app do this because it’s so obvious they don’t actually use it they’re just being paid to promote it and then will probably delete the app. Surely if you’re going to do that at all then use people that fit in with your image: sustainable influencers, vegan influencers etc not people that went on tv to find a boyfriend and get a clothing range with a brand that underpays their workers and use child labour. Very ethical grace

Reactions: 7
Saw Grace had liked this tweet..
Her business is run through social media but if she was that bothered she couldn’t stop using it for personal #bossbabe content.. l

the only reason she even has businesses is because of her social media following but now she’s too good for it
This is toooo funny she lacks so much self awareness. If she deleted her social media no one would buy from those companies as like people have said before, it’s glorified merch. People that still buy after finding out how terrible the quality is do it for validation from grace and to be reposted by grace. She’s an influencer, her business would be just fine ran by genflow with no input from her all she gives to the business is her being the face of the business and her followers - so yes, influencer not CEO boss babe or 16 companies or whatever she says these days

Can someone tell me what the difference between filter by molly mae and sylk swim by shani grimmond or tone and sculpt by krissy cela is and graces companies and why they don’t call themselves CEOs and don’t act like they could have done this without their followers (in fact they always say how grateful they are) and don’t so desperately try and pretend their job is full time CEO rather than having loads of people to do the most difficult stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If she wasn’t an influencer she wouldn’t have these businesses in the first place.
The only reason they’re successful is because she had a following. I think she’s lacks that self awareness and doesn’t appreciate the fact that her followers are her customers!

Reactions: 10
Saw Grace had liked this tweet..
Her business is run through social media but if she was that bothered she couldn’t stop using it for personal #bossbabe content.. l

the only reason she even has businesses is because of her social media following but now she’s too good for it
Does... she know that she can quit social media at any point? Like... you can go on instagram and click "delete profile"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does... she know that she can quit social media at any point? Like... you can go on instagram and click "delete profile"
Also it doesn't even seem like she tries to avoid it/doesn't like it since she posts all the time?

Reactions: 5
Not entirely relevant to grace specifically but I noticed that Luke and siannise are listed on genflow’s client list!

Also it doesn't even seem like she tries to avoid it/doesn't like it since she posts all the time?
She probably can't ever quit social media as shes contracted to Genflow and they only work with influencers.. So despise her believing shes the founder / director / CEO.. As long as shes tied to GenFlow (which i imagine will be for as long as Tala etc. are around) then she will always be considered an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Right I may be late to party here, but has anyone ever spoken about the fact that TALA have copied the exact same logo from that do you even gymwear brand (who I just checked have been around since 2012) 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
the fact Grace’s Instagram and twitter bios are basically a condensed linkedin profile shows how desperate she is for people to think she’s a business woman rather than an Instagram influencer as she is. If she really wanted to separate herself maybe she should create a separate ‘CEO’ account and see how many people follow her over there For her business related life rather than follow her for her influencer posts of her dog and Tacky Louis Vuitton bikini

Reactions: 9
Right I may be late to party here, but has anyone ever spoken about the fact that TALA have copied the exact same logo from that do you even gymwear brand (who I just checked have been around since 2012) 🤔
It probably is different enough for do you even not to claim anything, but similar enough to be ridiculous

Reactions: 2
If you look at Conna Walker’s Instagram account (founder of house of cb and mistress rocks) it’s very business orientated. Everything posted is her wearing house of cb, or promoting it and very on brand throughout. Graces Instagram is a typical influencer Instagram and has barely anything to do with her being a CEO content wise. Louis Vuitton bikinis and plt tips don’t fit in with your sustainable brand... she is an influencer

Don’t get how she can change her account to entrepreneur with the content she posts on her feed not having anything to do with entrepreneurship

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you look at Conna Walker’s Instagram account (founder of house of cb and mistress rocks) it’s very business orientated. Everything posted is her wearing house of cb, or promoting it and very on brand throughout. Graces Instagram is a typical influencer Instagram and has barely anything to do with her being a CEO content wise. Louis Vuitton bikinis and plt tips don’t fit in with your sustainable brand... she is an influencer

Don’t get how she can change her account to entrepreneur with the content she posts on her feed not having anything to do with entrepreneurship
“ Louis Vuitton bikinis and plt tips don’t fit in with your sustainable brand... she is an influencer” I completely agree!! A lot of influencers / you tubers once they get past their initial influencing stage of trying to build a following they think they’re too good for it! She’s really reminding me of Tanya Burr

Reactions: 4
I mentioned this before over on GG, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!

• Wow
Krissy Cela is coming out with workout clothes! Bet they’ll be so much better than TALAs as krissy actually seems like she cares about what she puts out, rather than trying to get as much money by putting out poor quality products

Krissy Cela is now releasing her own workout clothes too. I’d love to see if Grace considers them competition as she’s recently described Tala as a activewear/lifestyle brand. Plus aren’t they both GenFlow?

Edit: just seen above post. Yeah krissy seems to work her butt off and not once has claimed CEO of anything

Reactions: 8
Krissy Cela is coming out with workout clothes! Bet they’ll be so much better than TALAs as krissy actually seems like she cares about what she puts out, rather than trying to get as much money by putting out poor quality products
Wonder if she'll use the same factory as Grace

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she'll use the same factory as Grace
Would be funny if she did. I remember krissy hinting about this over a year ago, she’s obviously been working so hard on it. Unlike grace who releases leggings that rip after one squat and haven’t been improved in quality in a year

Will happily spend my money supporting someone like Krissy who seems genuinely grateful for her followers, posts useful content in line with her brand and hasn’t turned massively stuck up became she became successful. With competition like this TALA won’t last long whilst it’s so closely connected to grace

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.