Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Allison šŸ‘šŸ»

Iā€™ve not heard her mention her supplements since her YouTube debacle, I know theyā€™re advertised regularly on B_NDā€™s insta but Grace herself never talks about them, canā€™t be as revolutionary as she was making our, huh?
What the duck is Grace talking about here? ā€œEntitlement to creatorsā€™ whole personal livesā€? ā€œAnonymity of the audienceā€?

How is an audience on Instagram any less anonymous than YouTube unless she checks her viewers for every single story? What she means is that she wants people that would otherwise be critical of her anonymously to be forced to be critical of her using an account tied to their personal identity, because she thinks thatā€™s ā€œfairā€. Right, because using a real-life account with your full name and face on it, with possible visible or traceable ties to your employment, to criticise a bratty woman with a million rabid followers and famous cronies that will instantly jump to her defence and read you as a hater, is ā€œfairā€. If my name was traceable to my employment, the last thing Iā€™d want to do is confront her in her space, because I wouldnā€™t want to have to deal with her fans chatting tit to my employer. Sheā€™s also insulted criticsā€™ appearances before (true feminist vibes) based on real pictures on their profiles - why would I want to subject myself to that? Even if she doesnā€™t always get nasty, someone in her circle usually does, and she often supports that.

I had actually written ā€œObviously Iā€™m not justifying that anonymity be used to be truly mean about her looks or whateverā€, but rereading the rest of my comment I CBA. I have had a run in with a crony before on my personal account - on politics of all things - and said ā€œgirlbossā€ crony was really nasty to me. It was about feminism and her crony was saying pretty harmful stuff about women. It was quite a specific debate so I canā€™t go into more detail than that as Grace will probably figure out who I am. She later deleted her comments so she obviously knew that she was wrong/that that level of venom was bad for her image. No apology though, lol. Nice to know that a person with a public profile was willing to be that vicious to some random over something she clearly wasnā€™t even sure of.

Nobody is acting ā€œentitledā€ to anything other than transparency and honesty. For duckā€™s sake, no fan threatened to walk if she didnā€™t spill the beans about why she broke up with Aaron or her near-death experience.

Reactions: 17
"perceived entitlement to you energy" comment by her sister. Wow sorry but if I'm being advertised to 24/7 by those influencers and they're getting rich because of it then damn right I'm gonna expect enjoyable content. Or are we meant to follow them and thank them for kindly being influenced to buy their shite

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She fucks me off so much!

These people are you customers you know the ones helping you buy all these luxuries, funding your lifestyle! Along with mummy and daddy obviously! But still!

Then sheā€™s got the nerve to try and make out they are asking too much of her with regards to better content! Ffs try having a normal 9-5 job then sheā€™d know how demanding people can be! Also as the ā€˜girlbossā€™ ā€˜CEOā€™ the buck is suppose to stop with you!

Reactions: 9
There's actually a chance that Flora annoys and pisses me off way more than Grace does (and don't worry Flora I do not follow you). She reminds of the kind of privileged people who literally have never experienced any sort of hardship and so they think that anything that is a wee bit hard or negative is some giant horrible thing that will destroy her. But what else should we expect from someone who called herself a person of relative influencer or whatever in an attempt to make a BLM post which of course centered on her.

Srsly self-entitlement runs way deep in these Beverley veins.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It really annoys me that I've seen her respond recently to comments about her tan saying it's natural, yet says she fake tans in a bandeau to contour her boobs and the "contour" is always there??? She's never posted in a bandeau bikini so how would she have those white lines naturally? She's such a compulsive liar!

It really annoys me that I've seen her respond recently to comments about her tan saying it's natural, yet says she fake tans in a bandeau to contour her boobs and the "contour" is always there??? She's never posted in a bandeau bikini so how would she have those white lines naturally? She's such a compulsive liar!
No I thought the exact same thing. Grace hun, every time you put on a bikini you go out of your way to show your tits off to us. We KNOW you never wear a bandeau to sunbathe. She really takes her followers for mugs

Itā€™s definitely fake tan as well. She suddenly tans super super easily when thereā€™s been maybe 2 weeks of on and off sun in the UK, not enough to have a permanent tan line like that. Plus it looks muddy like fake tan not a natural tan

Reactions: 5
What the duck is Grace talking about here? ā€œEntitlement to creatorsā€™ whole personal livesā€? ā€œAnonymity of the audienceā€?

How is an audience on Instagram any less anonymous than YouTube unless she checks her viewers for every single story? What she means is that she wants people that would otherwise be critical of her anonymously to be forced to be critical of her using an account tied to their personal identity, because she thinks thatā€™s ā€œfairā€. Right, because using a real-life account with your full name and face on it, with possible visible or traceable ties to your employment, to criticise a bratty woman with a million rabid followers and famous cronies that will instantly jump to her defence and read you as a hater, is ā€œfairā€. If my name was traceable to my employment, the last thing Iā€™d want to do is confront her in her space, because I wouldnā€™t want to have to deal with her fans chatting tit to my employer. Sheā€™s also insulted criticsā€™ appearances before (true feminist vibes) based on real pictures on their profiles - why would I want to subject myself to that? Even if she doesnā€™t always get nasty, someone in her circle usually does, and she often supports that.

I had actually written ā€œObviously Iā€™m not justifying that anonymity be used to be truly mean about her looks or whateverā€, but rereading the rest of my comment I CBA. I have had a run in with a crony before on my personal account - on politics of all things - and said ā€œgirlbossā€ crony was really nasty to me. It was about feminism and her crony was saying pretty harmful stuff about women. It was quite a specific debate so I canā€™t go into more detail than that as Grace will probably figure out who I am. She later deleted her comments so she obviously knew that she was wrong/that that level of venom was bad for her image. No apology though, lol. Nice to know that a person with a public profile was willing to be that vicious to some random over something she clearly wasnā€™t even sure of.

Nobody is acting ā€œentitledā€ to anything other than transparency and honesty. For duckā€™s sake, no fan threatened to walk if she didnā€™t spill the beans about why she broke up with Aaron or her near-death experience.
But also, as her audience and the people that are her customers... We're not stupid. She is not open to any form of constructive criticism to the point that I wouldn't even try now because- like you said, the girls who do buy into the #GirlBoss image and who still want to support her would immediately track my employer down and try to "dob me in". She's upset because she (rightly) doesn't receive comments that are 100% pure adoration on youtube because a lot of her audience are smarter than she takes them for. We remember her pushing Bulkpowders saying it was the best vegan protein she'd ever had, we remember her saying that BCAAs weren't necessary. So when people (again, rightly) challenge her on going back on these things that she has said- that's not blind hatred and a feeling of entitlement to her life. That's literally people calling her out on being inconsistent, and using the platform she has only when she wants to sell things. We didn't start watching Grace because she was a walking advert, we watched because her content was nice and relatable. But she's the one who treats YouTube as her own personal advertising platform. Her channel lost what people loved about it a long time ago, so it's no wonder people are demanding some kind of honesty about why her content has so drastically changed, and why her views have only changed once she realised she can try and make money from these changes. Especially when she has gone back and hidden/deleted a ton of the videos that people subscribed to her because of the content she was making.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That's what drives people here. You literally CANNOT voice any even slightly negative comment in a place she might see it. Just look at the example from a few pages ago with a girl asking about how pushing people to buy more is sustainable- which I agree, it isn't sustainable and people CAN SEE THROUGH THE POLITICIAN-SPEAK WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE ASKING- and how even one of her friends was there being nasty to what was just a question because Grace literally CANNOT separate herself from her business, which I've said before- she NEEDS TO DRAW A LINE BETWEEN HER AND HER AUDIENCE AND QUIT USING SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE AN INFLUENCER. She needs to distance herself, stop blogging her daily life and get separate accounts for her personal life that her followers do not know about. But she'll never do that because without her- Tala and B_ND would be nothing.

Grace, if you are reading here you need to take that leap and start acting like a CEO. Your audience feels entitled to your life because you cannot do anything without documenting it. Step back, take some time away and think about the actual, constructive feedback people have about your businesses and implement those changes.
I'm not here because I hate you, I'm here because I can't voice any opinion about this publicly without being dog piled on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But also, as her audience and the people that are her customers... We're not stupid. She is not open to any form of constructive criticism to the point that I wouldn't even try now because- like you said, the girls who do buy into the #GirlBoss image and who still want to support her would immediately track my employer down and try to "dob me in". She's upset because she (rightly) doesn't receive comments that are 100% pure adoration on youtube because a lot of her audience are smarter than she takes them for. We remember her pushing Bulkpowders saying it was the best vegan protein she'd ever had, we remember her saying that BCAAs weren't necessary. So when people (again, rightly) challenge her on going back on these things that she has said- that's not blind hatred and a feeling of entitlement to her life. That's literally people calling her out on being inconsistent, and using the platform she has only when she wants to sell things. We didn't start watching Grace because she was a walking advert, we watched because her content was nice and relatable. But she's the one who treats YouTube as her own personal advertising platform. Her channel lost what people loved about it a long time ago, so it's no wonder people are demanding some kind of honesty about why her content has so drastically changed, and why her views have only changed once she realised she can try and make money from these changes. Especially when she has gone back and hidden/deleted a ton of the videos that people subscribed to her because of the content she was making.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That's what drives people here. You literally CANNOT voice any even slightly negative comment in a place she might see it. Just look at the example from a few pages ago with a girl asking about how pushing people to buy more is sustainable- which I agree, it isn't sustainable and people CAN SEE THROUGH THE POLITICIAN-SPEAK WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE ASKING- and how even one of her friends was there being nasty to what was just a question because Grace literally CANNOT separate herself from her business, which I've said before- she NEEDS TO DRAW A LINE BETWEEN HER AND HER AUDIENCE AND QUIT USING SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE AN INFLUENCER. She needs to distance herself, stop blogging her daily life and get separate accounts for her personal life that her followers do not know about. But she'll never do that because without her- Tala and B_ND would be nothing.

Grace, if you are reading here you need to take that leap and start acting like a CEO. Your audience feels entitled to your life because you cannot do anything without documenting it. Step back, take some time away and think about the actual, constructive feedback people have about your businesses and implement those changes.
I'm not here because I hate you, I'm here because I can't voice any opinion about this publicly without being dog piled on.
I COMPLETELY agree with this. I donā€™t condone leaving hate comments on her platform at all, but leaving genuine questions about her brand is completely different. She wouldnā€™t have been able to have her brand without her followers, yet theyā€™re the same people she time and time again says feel ā€˜too entitledā€™ etc. She got famous because she shared her life, her boyfriend, her daily routines etc, this is why people followed her. Now that she doesnā€™t want to be identified as an influencer and wants to be identified as a CEO instead, she thinks the prospect of people wanting to see her personal life is absurd.

She used people to create her business, these people support her, keep her business going - but the way she talks about her followers she clearly has no respect for the very people buying her products as she views herself as superior. Her brand wonā€™t last long, people see through her bs. The majority of her followers at the time she was growing and still now are university students and now also young professionals.They are generally intelligent girls but she treats everyone like idiots as if sheā€™s the only intelligent person to walk the planet, hence why she gets shocked that people ask questions about her brands because she thinks sheā€™s such a smart business woman that sheā€™s covered her tracks perfectly. In my opinion she actually doesnā€™t know that much about business, she just got lucky that her platform got big and gave her a ready made customer base, whilst genflow gave her a ready made business. The only business sheā€™s solely responsible for growing is her instagram and thatā€™s been stagnant for well over a year now...

Reactions: 11
Completely agree here- she compares herself to gymshark as if a lot of her audience can also afford gymshark. It's only now I have a steady income I've invested in gymshark- before most of my workout clothes came from Primark, Asda or Sainsbury's. But I used those cheaper leggings for YEARS.
I remember when I first found her years ago and she was like 17/18. All she wore was lululemon and in her videos would brag about her obsession with Lulu's as if they weren't Ā£80+ a pop. So she probably thinks Tala is super affordable, but it's because she's completely out of touch with her audience.

Reactions: 15
What happened to Olivia buck land and kaz being Shreddy ambassadors?
I actually wondered if Kaz was still because she removed the shreddy ambassador title on her bio? But also her Kaz bands made it to ASOS and she was very proud and excitingly advertising it. Is Grace not going to lecture her friend for cooperating with a giant horrible fast fashion company or is she going to cheer her on for being a successful #girlboss?

Kaz is also the most annoying irresponsible person in the world going on a trip to Ibiza. Seriously these people.

I remember when I first found her years ago and she was like 17/18. All she wore was lululemon and in her videos would brag about her obsession with Lulu's as if they weren't Ā£80+ a pop. So she probably thinks Tala is super affordable, but it's because she's completely out of touch with her audience.
Sometimes I also wonder if her constant ranting about her "affordable prices" is a hit at Girlfriend Collective (the one brand constantly compared to TALA) for being expensive? Like according to her statements, GC would fail to "disrupt the fast fashion market" because their prices are too expensive. TALA in comparison to GC is not as expensive, but GC's prices falls along the price range of lululemon which she and most of her followers are very willing to buy like it's nothing anyways. But this trying to pull at strings to advertise Tala as comparatively better by constantly bring up this price case doesn't work bc TALA's clothes break and GC's quality is just so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sometimes I also wonder if her constant ranting about her "affordable prices" is a hit at Girlfriend Collective (the one brand constantly compared to TALA) for being expensive? Like according to her statements, GC would fail to "disrupt the fast fashion market" because their prices are too expensive. TALA in comparison to GC is not as expensive, but GC's prices falls along the price range of lululemon which she and most of her followers are very willing to buy like it's nothing anyways. But this trying to pull at strings to advertise Tala as comparatively better by constantly bring up this price case doesn't work bc TALA's clothes break and GC's quality is just so good.
Thing is though, GC is shipped from the US which cannot be sustainable- although I just checked and they offer free shipping for more than one item so the shipping will also be built into the cost of the item. I don't feel like she should be comparing herself to GC, she's a competitor to Gymshark because that's the company she's clearly drawn inspiration from in terms of the hype marketing.

Reactions: 5
I actually wondered if Kaz was still because she removed the shreddy ambassador title on her bio? But also her Kaz bands made it to ASOS and she was very proud and excitingly advertising it. Is Grace not going to lecture her friend for cooperating with a giant horrible fast fashion company or is she going to cheer her on for being a successful #girlboss?

Kaz is also the most annoying irresponsible person in the world going on a trip to Ibiza. Seriously these people.

This is so true. Girlfriends competitors are lululemon, so their price is fine. People talk about lulus etc being expensive but no one denies theyā€™re an investment (Iā€™ve never had GC or lulu because price lol) but anyone you hear talk says the quality is so good they are worth it. There will always be designers charging premium for quality

but grace CONSTANTLY talks about PLT (you would think she wants a brand deal the amount she name drops).So this is who she is making her competitors- and their leggings are a third of the price. Theyā€™re not even an activewear brand (Tala is barely now though haha) but I donā€™t get why grace always compares to them. PLT would never call Tala a competitor, probably never hear of them. Her price point is more along the lines of Gymshark so you would think that is who she would be pitching against constantly. Like I donā€™t think people are gonna switch from Ā£5 PLT cycling shorts to your Ā£50 sausage leg hosts shorts. ESPECIALLY hen she doesnā€™t offer a good returns policy, how can she encourage ā€œfast fashion consumersā€ to convert and spend more to give her brand a try. She is literally expecting TALA to be the biggest name in fashion off her entitlement alone

Reactions: 8
but grace CONSTANTLY talks about PLT (you would think she wants a brand deal the amount she name drops).So this is who she is making her competitors- and their leggings are a third of the price. Theyā€™re not even an activewear brand (Tala is barely now though haha) but I donā€™t get why grace always compares to them. PLT would never call Tala a competitor, probably never hear of them. Her price point is more along the lines of Gymshark so you would think that is who she would be pitching against constantly. Like I donā€™t think people are gonna switch from Ā£5 PLT cycling shorts to your Ā£50 sausage leg hosts shorts. ESPECIALLY hen she doesnā€™t offer a good returns policy, how can she encourage ā€œfast fashion consumersā€ to convert and spend more to give her brand a try. She is literally expecting TALA to be the biggest name in fashion off her entitlement alone
Yeah good points too. She probs just wishes her brand was as big as all these brands but in a "sustainable way" so she gets the money and the sustainable badge of honor but without putting any of the work and quality into it. Also the major difference being that these brands are not spending time selling their clothes based on their "CEOs" faces and being really unprofessional and instead putting all their time into the actual business of their brands (obviously their sustainability issues is a whole other convo).

Reactions: 4
Shreddy are using MelsWardobe for ads. Her engagement is crazy, whatever she posts on her stories, in whatever shops, sells out straight away

Reactions: 4
Shreddy are using MelsWardobe for ads. Her engagement is crazy, whatever she posts on her stories, in whatever shops, sells out straight away
Ahhh I absolutely love mel. MMDI is such a thing, good influencer to choose for ads tbh haha..

Reactions: 1
WHYY is grace retweeting tweets criticising people who buy fast fashion when in the majority of her recent insta posts she has been decked head to toe in the stuff, despite the fact that, unlike most, she can actually afford to shop completely sustainably and isnā€™t forced to buy cheap clothes because of her low income. Talking about how tit the quality is but then also continuously flogging leggings that rip after a wear and transparent trackies? Criticising Boohoo for their tit wages whilst not even declaring how much she pays her staff and importing tit from China of all places? Graceā€™s Twitter is just full of virtue signalling and champagne socialism and honestly itā€™s really starting to piss me off šŸ˜”

Also I do actually agree with the tweets as fast fashion is bleeping awful and Iā€™d welcome Graceā€™s criticism if it wasnā€™t so hypothetical

WHYY is grace retweeting tweets criticising people who buy fast fashion when in the majority of her recent insta posts she has been decked head to toe in the stuff, despite the fact that, unlike most, she can actually afford to shop completely sustainably and isnā€™t forced to buy cheap clothes because of her low income. Talking about how tit the quality is but then also continuously flogging leggings that rip after a wear and transparent trackies? Criticising Boohoo for their tit wages whilst not even declaring how much she pays her staff and importing tit from China of all places? Graceā€™s Twitter is just full of virtue signalling and champagne socialism and honestly itā€™s really starting to piss me off šŸ˜”

Also I do actually agree with the tweets as fast fashion is bleeping awful and Iā€™d welcome Graceā€™s criticism if it wasnā€™t so hypothetical
It literally comes across as if sheā€™s saying, ā€œYes I KNOW you couldnā€™t afford food this week but you absolutely should NOT spend Ā£3 on a t-shirt even itā€™s the only thing you can afford. Yes I know Im fully kitted out in Shein right now despite the fact that Iā€™m a millionaire but honestly itā€™s fine because none of this applies to me. Anyway buy Tala! #sustainableā€

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.