Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice how the next thread titles we suggested earlier have become relevant again as we approach 1000 posts.

Grace Beverly - sustainable queen? No way! French dick to save the day!
flying all the way to france just for some dick all the uk lads think she’s too much of a prick 😭
Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette and ignoring Ziggy (lest we forget)
Grace Beverly #18 - Forget the dog, she's never home. Had to jet abroad to get a bone.

Or

Grace Beverly #18 - Hasn't got time to walk poor Ziggy, she's flown to France to go get jiggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loool, I’ll spill
When Zack was in England before he moved to France permanently, I was one of the many girls he hooked up with.
The irony is he told me he hates social media influencers/girls who spend their entire life on insta so when I found out he got with grace whos literally the definition of pretentious annoying fake influencer I was really surprised.
I got the vibes he neglected his dog by always leaving him by himself and he also came across as a bit stingy despite being well off. So I guess the fact that grace is a millionare made him look past that she’s apparently everything he hates!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Loool, I’ll spill
When Zack was in England before he moved to France permanently, I was one of the many girls he hooked up with.
The irony is he told me he hates social media influencers/girls who spend their entire life on insta so when I found out he got with grace whos literally the definition of pretentious annoying fake influencer I was really surprised.
I got the vibes he neglected his dog by always leaving him by himself and he also came across as a bit stingy despite being well off. So I guess the fact that grace is a millionare made him look past that she’s apparently everything he hates!
Teaaaaaaa

I wonder how long they’ll last, Grace infamously can’t hold down a relationship (romantic or platonic) anyway

Reactions: 28
I forgot he had his own dog too, seems they both ditch their animals at any available opportunity. 🥴 I think social media has a lot to answer for in terms of younger people buying kittens/puppies and not realising the decade long commitment and responsibility that they come with

Reactions: 29
She’ll say something like:

“I find it sad that I’m barely given any time to do something before someone tries to pull me up for not doing it. I’ve actually been on holiday (which I bleeping deserve, I work so hard and I have earned time to relax and enjoy myself) so forgive me for not posting immediately. I share information so constantly about climate change and emissions and I have a whole company whose bleeping USP is sustainability lol

“Anyway, I appreciate the sentiment but I feel like I have to do so much more than the average person just to prove myself. Please unfollow me if you still feel like I’m not doing enough 🤗” *immediately blocks the person before they can even see the reply*
This is sooo accurate 😂 she should be paying you to write her rants for her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you’re able to spend 30 minutes reading a magazine at the start of the work day after being away for a week, something tells me your role isn’t that important. Even I (in my lowly non-CEO position) usually take a good few hours to get through a backlog of messages/emails after time off, but she somehow has the time to flick through a magazine and make Instagram stories?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
They probably got so much done whilst she was away, not having to deal with her pointless slack messages or meetings to help with her peacocking as a ‘CEO’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you’re able to spend 30 minutes reading a magazine at the start of the work day after being away for a week, something tells me your role isn’t that important. Even I (in my lowly non-CEO position) usually take a good few hours to get through a backlog of messages/emails after time off, but she somehow has the time to flick through a magazine and make Instagram stories?
this just comes off as trying way too hard to be a business CEO boss babe

Reactions: 13
Especially as we are in cyber week/ the run up to Black Friday. I know people who work in fairly high up (not CEO lol) positions within other fashion brands and they were working from 6:30 over the last weekend- it sounds incredibly busy so I have no idea what she is doing.

Reactions: 12
what does "purpose driven brands" mean?! surely all brands are that, whether it is profit/environmental etc.... no brand exists without a purpose?!
Loooool but for real?!? Honestly the way grace writes is how I read things when I'm high... Pure gibberish and requires 3 rereads to make sure youve got it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.