Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 884236
Would’ve been a really good opportunity to promote the “high tech performance standard duvet state of the art” TALA winter coats here but I see she’s chosen a proper version to keep warm instead of those binbags 🥰 cmon girly that wasn’t very boss babe entrepreneur of you
surprised she is not asking for someone to help fix it, or does she know she won't get something like that comped

Ngl im absolutely not surprised how she treats her dog given how it seems her parents treated her and her children. She’s obviously been raised to believe it’s fine/normal to leave your kids for long periods of time for “the sake of your career”(/ your fifth trip to Dubai)
true, when she first had her vlog at uni it seemed her mum's flat in central london was just always empty, doesn't seem that, apart from holidays, she spent much time with family

Reactions: 8
For Simon Sinek’s book instead of writing Leaders Eat Last she’s written Leaders Eat First 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s interesting how previously ’media savvy’ people get left behind isn’t it? She doesn’t get TikTok/reels at all and hasn’t adapted to the more authentic style of instagram influencer that appears to be more popular now. I doubt she has gained any new fans in years.

Edit * probably not since she decided she was too good for youtube/not an influence/ceo

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's impressive how much these comments have riled her up. She has now pinned a comment from a fan(?) who is apparently also angry on behalf of Grace and is lecturing people to stop being lazy and hold the screen and how dare you criticise Grace because she made this at the end of her workday. It's a bit comical really, are you really that pressed over people not liking your 10 second reel?

It's also pretty funny that she is recommending these books in the first place when she almost certainly hasn't read them. She admitted herself that she only reads the introduction and conclusion of these kind of self-help/productivity books.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Is she really suggesting that someone who makes a living on social media should be praised and thanked for creating (awful) content ? Yes don’t be actually rude and unkind to people, but she wouldn’t last a minute in the actual working world if she reacts this way to a bit of constructive criticism.

Reactions: 35
That reel is just embarrassing… Either someone has told her to keep her content short to make the watch time longer (to boost engagement), or she genuinely just doesn’t know how to edit them properly. Also, I’m cringing at her saying that it would take her hours and money to change it - like, no it wouldn’t it’s such an easy fix 😭

I'm laughing but I'm also so confused - surely she knows that reels can be more than 10 seconds ?? Why not just leave a bit more time for each book description 😂 😂

1637709612905.png

• Haha
Is she for real? Honestly 🥱🤯
not grez appropriating multi cultural london english sayings again 👀 third or fourth time i’ve seen her use “are you not embarazzed” now? STAY IN YOUR LANE HONEY BOOBOO THIS AINT YOUR TING!!!

and that don’t tit in my toilet thing isn’t resonating for me.

thirdly and finally - manners. this is the same person who asked her mate to baby sit her dog without so much of a please thank you or kiss my arse?
she’s never struck me as some
one who uses manners?

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
View attachment 884236
Would’ve been a really good opportunity to promote the “high tech performance standard duvet state of the art” TALA winter coats here but I see she’s chosen a proper version to keep warm instead of those binbags 🥰 cmon girly that wasn’t very boss babe entrepreneur of you
But you can’t catch her out babes!!! 🥰

Reactions: 9
Hahaha, great to pop back in here and see Gracie is still the bullshitting, spoiled brat dullard we all know and bleeping hate. Also, it cracks me up to see the occasional "I like Flora though" post from a newcomer; Flora is exactly the same as Grace, if less forthright about how great she thinks she is. That's just a basic grasp of self-preservation, not anything commendable. They're still both little rich girls slumming it with grandpa's millions behind them, it's just that Grace prefers the "self-made girl boss" image, and Flora likes a slightly less conspicuous "look how normal middle-class but trying oh-so-hard- and not AT ALL jealous of my sister- I am!" approach.

It's really quite pathetic/ hilarious that one of two recommendations on Flora's LinkedIN profile is from her mother- clearly named as "Victoria Broackes"- who says:
“Flora is an outstanding young singer. She is 17 - highly trained and although not old enough to be a fully developed professional she is an absolutely charming presence at any event that would benefit from including a singer - I've heard her perform at weddings, parties and in cathedrals. Her voice is exceptionally pure and beautiful and she is as at home with a very wide repertoire. She is also a highly professional young woman - organised and reliable who will do exactly what she says and has a total commitment to excellence.”
Hundreds of thousands of pounds on education to get your daughter into as good a position as possible, and you yourself have to floridly big up how "absolutely charming", "pure and beautiful" she and her voice are, and her "commitment to excellence" and "professional" approach... amazing stuff. Flora can't muster up anything better for her professional profile than a review- by her OWN MOTHER- of her singing from a decade+ back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lol has she recently read a book about manners or something? Her new favourite word.

Grace mate, pick your battles.

Also where she says that feedback is welcome… what she means is “only good feedback will be tolerated otherwise I block you”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly people should stop replying tit to her and just let her continue to waste her time putting out crap content and embarrassing herself.
It is not that hard to make a decent tiktok/reel and the fact she has consistently made the same mistakes on every single reel she has put out is just funny at this point.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if she thanks her employees for doing a crappy job too.. girl needs to step into the real world

Reactions: 7
Public social pages are not like a private home... And certainly not influencer's pages. They are like shops, you're allowed to say you don't like the products, or you think they're expensive or badly made. After all, you're a customer.

Reactions: 44
Public social pages are not like a private home... And certainly not influencer's pages. They are like shops, you're allowed to say you don't like the products, or you think they're expensive or badly made. After all, you're a customer.
Literally. She’s an influencer, she doesn’t produce this content out of the kindness of her heart, she produces it to make MONEY! Feedback should be like gold dust to her, instead she takes it as some sort of personal attack on her character and turns into a big crying baby.
Tbh though, I think she is incredibly sensitive about comments like that atm because she is maybe starting to realise that her time as an influencer is coming to an end. Most of the people who supported her a few years ago are moving on and despite her best efforts, she is failing miserably to attract new followers and engage with the current 16-20 year old generation. She is fading into irrelevancy because she can’t seem to grasp that other than her small remaining group of loyal hardcore fans, no body want to sit and read her boring arse essays about books and business. People simply just don’t give a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbh though, I think she is incredibly sensitive about comments like that atm because she is maybe starting to realise that her time as an influencer is coming to an end. Most of the people who supported her a few years ago are moving on and despite her best efforts, she is failing miserably to attract new followers and engage with the current 16-20 year old generation. She is fading into irrelevancy because she can’t seem to grasp that other than her small remaining group of loyal hardcore fans, no body want to sit and read her boring arse essays about books and business. People simply just don’t give a duck.
Totally. I think part of it is she's completely detached from the rest of her generation. She seemed not to have many friends at uni (despite inviting the whole year to her 21st to make it look otherwise) and now has her wealthy flatmates who are obligated to hang out with her plus a few influencer mates. None of these people have given her a baseline for what a 'normal' 24 year old is up to. She's stuck in a 2016 mindset because that was when she was the zeitgeist, and since then she hasn't had a normal job or mingled with other people in her generation. Nothing she says or does is relatable but I suppose she thinks it is, because she only surrounds herself with other upper class ~boss babes~. She hates that people follow her just for her looks because she wants to be appreciated as a business genius but a) she's not and b) that's not really what Instagram is for.

Her best bet now is becoming one of those luxury aspirational lifestyle pages that post lots of bikini holiday pics, luxury brands and vague posts about 'hustling', which may get her some new 14 year old followers.... She's not far off that tbh.

Reactions: 29
The fact that she's dismissing that person for saying "your little business" tells us everything we need to know about her. She's not interested in what people who are consuming her content have to say if it's constructive criticism at all, all she wants is people to jump up her ass and tell her how amazing she is.

Edit: does someone have her socialblade stats? I'd be interested to see if these reels are doing anything for her.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2021-11-24 11.25.07.png

That would be a no on the reels doing well, lol. Shocker that a 10 second reel where you can barely read (yes even when holding down the screen, how annoying isn't it to have to hold it down several times to time it correctly????) isn't doing well. 222k views on an account with 1m followers and only around 6k likes. Amazing engagement. Why is she being so passive aggressive as well, it comes off so badly for her image? (I know it's what she always does, I just don't ever understand it) Why alienate potential customers for your businesses? Also she's more than happy to say that she has small businesses that are "teething" whenever they are going through issues, but when she reads a comment saying that then "that's all she needs to know about them" since it's not sucking up to her. She's such an annoying twit.

We also need new thread title suggestions, I am awful at coming up with them! 😶

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 884780

That would be a no on the reels doing well, lol. Shocker that a 10 second reel where you can barely read (yes even when holding down the screen, how annoying isn't it to have to hold it down several times to time it correctly????) isn't doing well. 222k views on an account with 1m followers and only around 6k likes. Amazing engagement. Why is she being so passive aggressive as well, it comes off so badly for her image? (I know it's what she always does, I just don't ever understand it) Why alienate potential customers for your businesses? Also she's more than happy to say that she has small businesses that are "teething" whenever they are going through issues, but when she reads a comment saying that then "that's all she needs to know about them" since it's not sucking up to her. She's such an annoying twit.

We also need new thread title suggestions, I am awful at coming up with them! 😶
Hilarious and totally not surprising, the youtube "revival" was clearly a desperate attempt to try and win back viewers. Do you think she does this reel thing on purpose so that people watch them a few times so it counts as more views? or do only unique views count?

Reactions: 17
She also puts caveats like “not mainstream content” so when it doesn’t perform well she can blame that and not the fact it’s a shite red. Even the music transition and beeps all feel off. Uncomfortable to watch

also loved this comment, second hand calling grace an ableist 😂😂 I’ve thought the same thing for a while. She loves to throw in diversity and inclusion when it suits

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.