Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 8.40.44 PM.png

Wow so many people rushing back for our bo$$ bAbE. There are other ways to address your company's failures that don't require social media Grace, but asking you to know that would actually be taking you seriously as a business woman / entrepreneur as opposed to an influencer right?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
first minute of the vlog: “i left youtube very abruptly.. i was so intent on making the businesses work, i thought i hated social media as a job, turns out i hate instagram because it is short form and unrealistic” (I paraphrased/shortened)

“i loved youtube, loved the community”

then why did you leave girl??

so the businesses are failing and you realized you need to go back to youtube for attention? cool, at least she’s honest

• Haha
Reactions: 65
first minute of the vlog: “i left youtube very abruptly.. i was so intent on making the businesses work, i thought i hated social media as a job, turns out i hate instagram because it is short form and unrealistic” (I paraphrased/shortened)

so the businesses are failing and you realized you need to go back to youtube for attention? cool, at least she’s honest
Did she not say last time that she hated YouTube or something similar or am I making this up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did she not say last time that she hated YouTube or something similar or am I making this up
pretty sure she did, and my guess is because it requires more work and dedication than instagram (quick stories and posts etc)

anyways I skipped through most of the vlog because it was painfully boring and grace has lost all personality tbh

Reactions: 19
Hahah she is desperate. Liking loads of comments on the video, never used to that

all predictions came true
Spoke in northern accent âś…
Referred to herself as an egg âś…
Let me know what content you want âś…

it was a really awkward watch tbf. I can’t see there being much longevity here, she’s lost the flow.

also gonna make a prediction that the clock in the gym will be getting taken down very soon. Another vid exposing herself for doing a workout at 10

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Makes no sense at all - she’s only been on Instagram consistently over the years. She closed YouTube and Twitter.

Reactions: 8
I would like to go back to the thread from when she deleted YouTube as it might have receipts, does anyone remember when she deleted it?

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t even get to the halfway mark, who tf is watching this tit?
I can already tell these yt videos are just going to be extended versions of what she posts on her stories, basically just her sat in her house, droning on about how many boring meetings she’s attending that day and how busy she is.
Also her humour is really and truly stuck in 2016 jesus bleeping christ đź’€

Only the other week she was saying she had zero work life balance, now she has time to relaunch a YouTube channel and do weekly videos?

I predict she'll do this for a few months and abandon it again. Like most things she does it feels like she has done this on a whim and for yet more validation from people to see how hard she works. We all know the real reason she deleted her channel was because she was getting backlash for being obnoxious (e.g. infamous Shreddy daily dose video) and she couldn't hack it. I think people will get exasperated with her again very quickly. Although I can bet this time she will have filtered the tit out of her comments section - you can bet "covid" and "Dubai" will be on the blacklist.

Reactions: 32
How can she just pretend that her life just consists of her zooming at home? Does she think the people who watch her Youtube haven't seen her IG stories?

Just missed out the half dozen or so holidays in 2021.

Reactions: 24
She just comes off as an unfriendly person throughout the whole video. And I also just cant stand how greasy her hair is:sick:

Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand why she deleted everything instead of just walking away for a while. It wasn’t a very #bossbabe move to burn that bridge.

Reactions: 33
Why didn’t she just archive all her videos… she’s such an idiot. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a twit lol

Reactions: 35
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the bigger companies that run her companies advised her to put more stuff out on social media.

She deleted her original YouTube, partly out of potential backlash at old footage/contradictions etc and then not wanting to be a 'YouTuber' and have that connected to her as an influencer, instead wanting to only be known as an 'entrepreneur'. The buzz and sales for her companies are probably starting to decline (though don't make any mistakes, they still turn over endless money and profit, just it's not as big as it once was or is propped up by massive ad spend etc) so they want her to pump out more content to keep her fans engaged and make more fans. Grace then makes this new YouTube, but it's not just her YouTube because she needs to, it's a fun, 'I'm an entrepreneur/business/ceo person' and here's some highlights of my day. I'm a business person who has a YouTube, not a YouTuber who does business. MASSIVE difference.

Tbh, this could be good for her, if she genuinely shows her days and what she does and the REAL part in her businesses she does. However, it just feels like another glamour project that she will put some effort into at the start and then tail it off. Again, she doesn't NEED to do this, but it's probably been heavily pushed by the companies that run the show. I think at this stage, she's too far gone to show her real involvement, so the videos will basically be a lot of fluff and not show anything of real value, so they'll be basically just days in the life of her with all the 'real' stuff not able to be shown. I feel again, as this won't be genuine/real, it will again be something that won't be interesting and won't appeal to many except her hardcore fans.

Until she genuinely can be herself and what she is legitimately proud of what she does, I don't see any of her content really being engaging or helpful to anybody except the disciples she already has.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.