Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there’s been a lot of camel toe talk lately but just going to leave this here. Think this takes the cake.
71CA2009-25AF-4550-BABC-852F28D9DE60.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know there’s been a lot of camel toe talk lately but just going to leave this here. Think this takes the cake. View attachment 785019
Ffs, so she’s designed some tit camel toe inducing leggings and now is trying to pass it off as some sort of trend?
Girl just give up at this point, it will never be sexy and I can assure you that no one wants to work out while getting their minge sliced in half 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone actually tried the skinluxe collection? surely anything’s gotta be better than the zinnias but I’m legit intrigued from a more trustworthy source than grace if they’re half decent 😂 (green washing aside)

Reactions: 6
Has anyone actually tried the skinluxe collection? surely anything’s gotta be better than the zinnias but I’m legit intrigued from a more trustworthy source than grace if they’re half decent 😂 (green washing aside)
I have and I sold them shortly after haha. They didn't feel that stretchy and "buttery smooth" to me. The main aspect I disliked the most about the leggings was the front seam. Oh man did it ride up high! 😬 I was not comfortable wearing it outside of the house. After I tried them that one time I didn't wear them again. Also, the back pocket zip was not great and didn't fit my phone. Having side pockets like some of the Gymshark ones make more sense.

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before, but I love my sweaty Betty power leggings, they are genuinely like a second skin and so so much comfier and flattering than any legging I’ve tried. I’ve worn them every week for about 2 years now so I would say that’s more sustainable than the tala leggings that ripped after a month. Also I know they are pricey so I keep an eye out for sales on them as full price is a bit much.

Reactions: 28
the camel toe thing is so bizarre to me, like why put a big seam in the middle of the crotch??? I have two pairs of second skin like gym leggings and they just don’t have a seam down the front middle there? A bit of camel toe is sometimes unavoidable in super tight stretchy things, especially if you’re a flappy gal like me lol but those are something else? Would literally make anyone’s undercarriage look like a hotdog bun?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
the camel toe thing is so bizarre to me, like why put a big seam in the middle of the crotch??? I have two pairs of second skin like gym leggings and they just don’t have a seam down the front middle there? A bit of camel toe is sometimes unavoidable in super tight stretchy things, especially if you’re a flappy gal like me lol but those are something else? Would literally make anyone’s undercarriage look like a hotdog bun?
Agreed! I think actually my Lulu Aligns (which jeffrey grezoz's luxe leggings are trying to copy imo) have a seam down the middle of the crotch but they don't seem to be swallowed by my crotch ever... maybe because they have a separate gusset part with no seam? I don't know what Tala leggings are actually like in the flesh since I've never thought they'd be flattering or comfy enough

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2021-09-29 13.55.52.png

They still have this shite issues, it's not cute, never was. These are basic issues that should've been solved with their first few releases at most, I am forever baffled that they still have people that want to buy their tit with everything is so shoddy. Even the positive reviews "I received two stained clothes but received SUCH a quick reply, omg the best!!" come on people

Reactions: 43
View attachment 786308

They still have this shite issues, it's not cute, never was. These are basic issues that should've been solved with their first few releases at most, I am forever baffled that they still have people that want to buy their tit with everything is so shoddy. Even the positive reviews "I received two stained clothes but received SUCH a quick reply, omg the best!!" come on people
I am also baffled that people are still buying. I recently bought some Tala bits on ASOS that were in the sale (wanted to give her as little of my money as possible lol). I don't get how anyone is meant to work out in them?? I got the Zinnia leggings in the right size according to the website (I'm an 8 and got a small) and it was a literal battle to get them on because the compression is soooo much. I felt like an overstuffed sausage. They also completely flattened my bum because they were so compressing, and I have quite a nice prominent bum if i i do say so myself. It was the same for the tops, completely squashed my cleavage down and somehow made it come out of my armpits. And I have small boobs so I dread to think what it must do to someone with actual cleavage 😂

Needless to say it all went back. I recently unfollowed her as I couldn't take any more of the fake girlboss bs or anymore camel toes (don't get why anyone would buy those cycle shorts?!) and my IG fills me with much less rage now. I highly recommend

Reactions: 37
Did anyone else find it quite entertaining that when they first started they would show how over 10,000 people were on the website straight away, and in today’s launch they didn’t have too many over 4,000 people on the website, and the site still crashed with half the number of customers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly think the whole "the website is crashing" is a marketing tactic to make people think things will sell out fast.

Like her website is on Shopify which also powers Gymshark websites etc, it doesn't crash lol

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.