Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find it quite entertaining that when they first started they would show how over 10,000 people were on the website straight away, and in today’s launch they didn’t have too many over 4,000 people on the website, and the site still crashed with half the number of customers
Exactly. It’s actually quite pathetic considering that’s only 0.4% of her followers. No wonder she’s been doing so much plugging of both Tala and more recently Shreddy to try and get people to spend money on her brands

Reactions: 23
I cant find them now but I could have sworn Grace/Tala commented that pre orders wouldn't work for them after the jumper fiasco, but this new launch is pre ordered?

Reactions: 7
Guessing her companies really are doing worse than we thought, our Jeff is really trying to cling to relevance
The entitlement, she was the one who chose to purposefully erase all trace of herself from it because of her 'mental health'. She can't just demand it all back when she changes her mind, she effectively quit her job as a vlogger

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Guessing her companies really are doing worse than we thought, our Jeff is really trying to cling to relevance
this is so hilarious, remember when tala had just launched and she said she didn’t want to be the face of it and wanted to be off social media, essentially to become a business babe? now she is back groveling for attention via youtube. embarrassing for miss grez

Reactions: 43
I cant find them now but I could have sworn Grace/Tala commented that pre orders wouldn't work for them after the jumper fiasco, but this new launch is pre ordered?
I think they meant the basket save option, because that caused loads of glitches!

Reactions: 1
To me this just proves how much of a mistake she made deleting it in the first place. A new page isn’t going to be enough now, it was her old content people liked and followed her for.

Reactions: 45
And she still has all her videos deleted, why would she expect all her old subscribers back?? Literally not going to be anything they signed up for

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And she still has all her videos deleted, why would she expect all her old subscribers back?? Literally not going to be anything they signed up for
It’s going to appear so forced now too. Everyone will know she’s only set it up to flog TALA/Shreddy

Reactions: 34
I used to really enjoy her fitness content and even her rambly vlogs… I re-watch old videos from other youtubers & I love following a “journey.” Not sure how many subscribers she can get when she’s not exactly relatable anymore.

Reactions: 26
the whole reason people liked youtubers in the first place was because they were relatable and "just like us", and as they grew you could follow their journey. who wants to see someone who starts off as a multimillionaire living in a london mansion? (obviously grace has never been relatable but she was at least good at acting like it at first)

Reactions: 28
Her new channel description:

welcome to my channel! sharing all things living the entrepreneur life in london, but it really not being as glamorous as it sounds. come join the party!

Sounds like it will be bts vlogs etc? Could be interesting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Video in half an hour, what we all thinking
“hey guys so I’m back lol” *insert waffle for 30 mins about how she’s coming back on /her terms/ and how it has absolutely nothing to do with her merch businesses crumbling if she’s not the face of them* and probably add in some bits where she speaks in a northern accent for absolutely no reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
“hey guys so I’m back lol” *insert waffle for 30 mins about how she’s coming back on /her terms/ and how it has absolutely nothing to do with her merch businesses crumbling if she’s not the face of them* and probably add in some bits where she speaks in a northern accent for absolutely no reason
I also predict "let me know what kind of content you want me to do for you, are you dying for some more amazing hustle culture business boss babe tips etc" (cause I have no clue what to do videos on but I need the engagement again)

Reactions: 27
the condescending Yorkshire or Jamaican accent is crucial, also an “I look like an egg ha ha ha” with her hair slicked back

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.