Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know a single big-boobed gal (myself included) who would ever want a top like that. Grace has a big bust so I genuinely don't understand why she seems to want to wear clothes that offer absolutely no support?? Like yeah cleavage is sexy but if I'm working out I want those things strapped down and secure not bouncing in my face 😭
especially for working out! I cannot understand why so many people always seem to be DMing her "I hate you that workout was so hard" etc etc... do people really do this to influencers they do not know?!

Reactions: 12
I don't know a single big-boobed gal (myself included) who would ever want a top like that. Grace has a big bust so I genuinely don't understand why she seems to want to wear clothes that offer absolutely no support?? Like yeah cleavage is sexy but if I'm working out I want those things strapped down and secure not bouncing in my face 😭
I would genuinely be worried that mine’d flop out the middle bit like a pair of escaping piglets

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also the irony of her saying the industry is copy paste when literally everything tala releases is the same but in different colours. Her business is not sustainable!!! Sit down grace!!! Oh wait. You probably can't, or those restrictive shorts would split every seam and your thighs would finally be released to take a much needed gulp of air!!
How dumb is she to say that while wearing... Black biker shorts?? How revolutionary.

Also maybe just me but I cringed at the "ctrl+c and ctrl+v" instead of copy/paste...

Reactions: 23
Another super early 7am workout well done Grace. Also the fact that she’s promoting that she actually burned the calories her watch is showing is just infuriating (pet peeve as a PT myself) 🥲
Thought that too, doubt she burned 300 kcal in half hour

Reactions: 12
Another super early 7am workout well done Grace. Also the fact that she’s promoting that she actually burned the calories her watch is showing is just infuriating (pet peeve as a PT myself) 🥲
Wow also really rounding up there, 260 isn't really nearly 300 is it? And that's not even considering the fact that these watch calculations are notoriously wrong.

Anyone else think she might have a slight penchant for exaggeration? 😉 Perhaps she's not working 28 hours days either 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow also really rounding up there, 260 isn't really nearly 300 is it? And that's not even considering the fact that these watch calculations are notoriously wrong.

Anyone else think she might have a slight penchant for exaggeration? 😉 Perhaps she's not working 28 hours days either 😱
Apple watch definitely over-exaggerates calorie burn, people in my gym classes who are much smaller than me, lifting half as much as me always have a way higher supposed burn that I get on my Withings. That plus a grezos round-up definitely makes a mountain out of a molehill. Also her suggested “improvement” of ankle weights all the way through next time… Surely that mixed with burpees is a recipe for bruised ankles.

Reactions: 8

She’s showing the total calories burnt during workout not active. Active is the amount burnt exercising, total is amount burnt exercising + calories burnt just to run body so once again trying to cheat numbers!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think this is just a flex to show off those Cartier bracelets? I can't imagine working out and having those sliding up and down my arms (and possibly even getting damaged)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
The pout she does in all her photos kill me. She reminds me of hen I was younger and would leave that air bubble at the front of my mouth to make it look like I had bigger lips that I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The latest tala announcement post is riddled with mistakes.

1. I know this is a stylistic choice from the previous slide so should say “bold” but it just looks like you’re saying “old colours” lol

2. 5” inseam on leggings??

3. Apparently all 4 colours of the leggings have a “new and improved fit”. But the comments claim that the grey and black are the old style, and only violet and brown are new additions? So the “new and improved” is just bullshit and the leggings clearly haven’t changed.

4. Why are some items just black/grey and others are “shadow black”, “tornada grey”? Are they the same colour or different shades?

5. “Long sleeve’s”? It’s a plural, there shouldn’t be an apostrophe in there.

There are probably more I haven’t picked up on but just goes to show what an absolute shitshow this brand is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

1. I know this is a stylistic choice from the previous slide so should say “bold” but it just looks like you’re saying “old colours” lol

3. Apparently all 4 colours of the leggings have a “new and improved fit”. But the comments claim that the grey and black are the old style, and only violet and brown are new additions? So the “new and improved” is just bullshit and the leggings clearly haven’t changed.

4. Why are some items just black/grey and others are “shadow black”, “tornada grey”? Are they the same colour or different shades?

There are probably more I haven’t picked up on but just goes to show what an absolute shitshow this brand is
Lol maybe you should become their new social media content editor! Good spots!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

😂 Wtf is a tornada!?

Reactions: 7
I thought we'd moved on from working out to hit a certain "calories burnt".

Reactions: 24
Very interested to see what this will involve. Back at it again with the “omg we’re breaking the rules we shouldn’t be doing this haha we’re sooo crazy!” bullshit. Even though loads of truly ethical/sustainable companies show their customers the process - this isn’t revolutionary, they should’ve been doing it from the beginning
so they're saying they want to be transparent, which is breaking the rules? is that something to be proud of? that the rules are to be not transparent at all? they need a new marketing director lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she take videos with a filter then reuploads them, as if anyone's gonna believes she looks this blurry in real life

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.