Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like micromanager detail-oriented Grace hasn’t noticed the double space on this automatic message!!!

Btw I realise this is a petty thing to point out, I’m just referring to the time when Grace said she was very picky with the way things are typed out on the socials (only lower case, only certain emojis approved etc), and said she was super detail oriented 😂
i'm sure they love dealing with queries made by the boss babe herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dropping in to say the final prize for the Shreddy competition thing shows how out of touch they are with the world, as the help to buy ISA scheme no longer exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dropping in to say the final prize for the Shreddy competition thing shows how out of touch they are with the world, as the help to buy ISA scheme no longer exists.
You might have one already I guess but if you do, you can’t even put that much into it in one go - you’re only allowed to put in £200 a month. Same for the lifetime ISA - you can only put in £4k a year, and seeing as we’re in September people likely will have already put some in over the course of the year. It’s a nice idea but they’ve not really thought it through.

Reactions: 3
You might have one already I guess but if you do, you can’t even put that much into it in one go - you’re only allowed to put in £200 a month. Same for the lifetime ISA - you can only put in £4k a year, and seeing as we’re in September people likely will have already put some in over the course of the year. It’s a nice idea but they’ve not really thought it through.
I do have one! Got in there a few months before they stopped the scheme altogether. Also people can't open more than one ISA in a year, so what happens if the prize winner already has an ISA that has been maxed out? Do they just get a cheque?

Another prize that caught my eye: six months of Tala activewear- how much activewear actually is this? I don't go through pieces every six months, so for me it would be one, maybe two outfits?

Reactions: 14
I do have one! Got in there a few months before they stopped the scheme altogether. Also people can't open more than one ISA in a year, so what happens if the prize winner already has an ISA that has been maxed out? Do they just get a cheque?

Another prize that caught my eye: six months of Tala activewear- how much activewear actually is this? I don't go through pieces every six months, so for me it would be one, maybe two outfits?
It’s always annoyed me when a prize is a time’s worth or something (like, a year’s worth of biscuits for example). Like that’s not a definitive amount?? Also so much for being sustainable and not encouraging overconsumption!!!

Reactions: 19
It’s always annoyed me when a prize is a time’s worth or something (like, a year’s worth of biscuits for example). Like that’s not a definitive amount?? Also so much for being sustainable and not encouraging overconsumption!!!
I once won a year's worth of ice cream but it was just vouchers for 12 tubs of ice cream. As if I have only 1 tub of ice cream per month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
how desperate are they for people to sign up to their tit workout plan 🤮

Reactions: 9

A year's worth of Tala is a whole lot of Tala if the leggings keep ripping...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did Anyone else have the original tala leggings and even before they ripped didn’t bother putting them on for the gym as they were too thick and compressive and a workout in themselves to get on?
I know it’s been said 100 times, but both of my leggings from tala bought at the start rippped within a few wears, all my other gym leggings which are not “sustainable” have been worn for years and not replaced. Honestly think she needs to drop the sustainable marketing because she’s not fooling anyone at this point.

Reactions: 19
Bruh why is half of every reel she creates just her writing in a planner?! Also why did she make the column for workouts in her scheduler so freaking skinny 😂 in a reel ABOUT workout goals no less... Such a good influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh that new reel. White writing against a light background? I thought she hired someone specially for her reels? She should fire them lol

Reactions: 7
Not Grace pretending she never looks good in a bikini and then using a bikini picture to sell her new shreddy deal or whatever tf it is 🐸☕

Reactions: 12
With her changing up her content like this and also offering lots of giveaways etc I think it’s pretty clear that her businesses are not doing anywhere near as well as she expected them to. I think she really wanted to completely shed the influencer image and has been pressured by Gleam and probably her business partners to go back to what used to be her most popular content. But I think the issue with this is that it is in 2017 anymore and people aren’t really that interested.

Reactions: 37
With her changing up her content like this and also offering lots of giveaways etc I think it’s pretty clear that her businesses are not doing anywhere near as well as she expected them to. I think she really wanted to completely shed the influencer image and has been pressured by Gleam and probably her business partners to go back to what used to be her most popular content. But I think the issue with this is that it is in 2017 anymore and people aren’t really that interested.
Definitely agree, she's been told to start producing more fitness content by someone! Can't help but think that deleting her YouTube and even Twitter have meant it'll be impossible to grow her following again though

Reactions: 26
Definitely agree, she's been told to start producing more fitness content by someone! Can't help but think that deleting her YouTube and even Twitter have meant it'll be impossible to grow her following again though
yeah I think she must now realise deleting her youtube videos was a mistake

Reactions: 20
I think that was such a mistake on her part. I used to follow her and love her. She’s was my favourite YouTuber while in went through my fitness phase 😂 I’m sure there are many other who are the same and followed her from her YouTube channel. It was her Kayla Itsines video that got my following her. I think so many of her followers came from YouTube that she’s effectively deleted that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.