Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she deleted her uni vids low-key annoys me bc some of those were comforting. Does anyone have any recommendations for others?
Idk if she’s problematic or not but if you like easy to watch, student / travel content then Eve Bennett is your girl!

Reactions: 5
The fact that she deleted her uni vids low-key annoys me bc some of those were comforting. Does anyone have any recommendations for others?
Completely different to Grace but I love Damon Dominique’s vids he is fantastic

Reactions: 3
The Red Head Academic is good! She's more serious I think and a lot more of her videos are centred around academia and how to approach graduate study etc (she's a history PhD student at Yale), but I enjoy her videos a lot, she's very driven and motivating to watch!

Reactions: 2
Grace has always seemed to me like she hates being an influencer and I found it so weird like ... you chose this job? You may have 'fallen' into it, but you chose to put content on YouTube and to post on Instagram, et cetera. She's a bloody millionaire with mummy and daddy's connections - she could have done anything so why continue to be bitchy about it?

Reactions: 50
Grace has always seemed to me like she hates being an influencer and I found it so weird like ... you chose this job? You may have 'fallen' into it, but you chose to put content on YouTube and to post on Instagram, et cetera. She's a bloody millionaire with mummy and daddy's connections - she could have done anything so why continue to be bitchy about it?
because imo she thinks she's better than other influencers because she went to oxford, has 'businesses' she thinks are superior, etc etc. she has a god complex, and I think she wishes she could leave influencer life; I believe she hoped that her businesses could've expanded to where she could just be a CEO businesswoman giving talks and tit. but I think she's come to realize she can't, and has a serious complex about it.

Reactions: 48
because imo she thinks she's better than other influencers because she went to oxford, has 'businesses' she thinks are superior, etc etc. she has a god complex, and I think she wishes she could leave influencer life; I believe she hoped that her businesses could've expanded to where she could just be a CEO businesswoman giving talks and tit. but I think she's come to realize she can't, and has a serious complex about it.
I totally agree but I think another reason she doesn't leave the influencer space is her addiction to the validation. People get used to sharing so much of their lives and being praised for the most inane tit, I really don't think she could cope just living life and not showing off about it

Reactions: 44
exacatly, her whole company is glorified merch and she is justtrying to make it seem like it is not

Reactions: 13
I wondered how she got her house looking so nice, looks like she had a massive helping hand from mummy’s interior designer friend🤪
this is what she doesn’t bleeping get about her privilege man. having family friends who are renowned interior designers is not something the average person can relate to. it’s so infuriating how trapped she is in this social bubble which has her convinced she’s built herself from nothing.

Reactions: 68

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Yeah, all those leather designer goods are from Etsy are they? God she winds me up
She doesn’t bleeping buy things anyway 😂 she just sits there and begs on the stories until some company gifts it to her

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.