Grace Beverley #16 boobs out, fake pout, hates being called out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is about as vegan as an orca lol. I still can't believe she "clapped back" at people that were telling her she was a hypocrite for buying first-hand, several £200+ leather goods.

There are girls I know that will make wishful jokes about how Corbyn was right on their Instagram story and then in the next slide be bigging up Grace??? Comrade Beverley and her £2.50/h workforce lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
exactly, her being vegan makes 0 difference considering how much she travels
lmao she definitely isn’t vegan anymore. has she even talked about being vegan recently? I feel like she’d never make a formal statement but would just stop being vegan and hope it slips under the radar.

Reactions: 19
Also it's very well known that flying somewhere is so bad for the environment..... thought grace was meant to be a sustainable queen?
This is exactly my point. Why fly somewhere for something that can be for remotely?

Reactions: 4
Someone many-a thread ago who had mutuals said she used to eat chicken at Nando's when she was at uni

Reactions: 7
Someone many-a thread ago who had mutuals said she used to eat chicken at Nando's when she was at uni
Multiple people have claimed they’ve seen her eating meat in public, tbh I think it’s highly likely that she was never actually a vegan, just pretended to be one as part of her brand.

Reactions: 29
Multiple people have claimed they’ve seen her eating meat in public, tbh I think it’s highly likely that she was never actually a vegan, just pretended to be one as part of her brand.
So bizarre. I've been vegan for about 8 years and have been know, at times, to scoff a creme egg in private. But I'd never publicly do it if I had as much of a following as her.. and meat as well!

Edit: to add there's nothing wrong with eating meat, but out of all the food, it's the furthest from vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 32
First time posting on here but one of my friends has a story about grace which really really put me off her and I’ve been dying to rant about it. So my mate is part of a uni society that was hosting a fundraiser for a women’s charity (can’t remember which one) which involved inviting guests to come and speak, including grace. But, not only did grace or her team or whatever expect that all her expenses were paid (travel, food, hotel etc) which eh, is sort of justifiable, she also charged THREE GRAND to have her speak for about 10 minutes AND required they had a stall set up for her to be able to sell her tit

Bear in mind that a. this was a CHARITY EVENT that she was draining money from, b. uni societies aren’t that well funded anyway so would’ve been a huuuuge stretch for them and c. Grace is a millionaire, it’s a joke that she couldn’t put her gross girl boss attitude aside to actually do something worthwhile. I think it fell through because of Covid anyway but still 🤢 I was so so disgusted by her after that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 102
First time posting on here but one of my friends has a story about grace which really really put me off her and I’ve been dying to rant about it. So my mate is part of a uni society that was hosting a fundraiser for a women’s charity (can’t remember which one) which involved inviting guests to come and speak, including grace. But, not only did grace or her team or whatever expect that all her expenses were paid (travel, food, hotel etc) which eh, is sort of justifiable, she also charged THREE GRAND to have her speak for about 10 minutes AND required they had a stall set up for her to be able to sell her tit

Bear in mind that a. this was a CHARITY EVENT that she was draining money from, b. uni societies aren’t that well funded anyway so would’ve been a huuuuge stretch for them and c. Grace is a millionaire, it’s a joke that she couldn’t put her gross girl boss attitude aside to actually do something worthwhile. I think it fell through because of Covid anyway but still 🤢 I was so so disgusted by her after that
holy tit, this is so disappointing! not that I expect that much from her, but this is just plain rude. I’m sorry your friend had to deal with that!

very ~women support women~ of her

Reactions: 25
Complaining about not being on the beach when she’s JUST come back from a beach holiday. This has really rubbed me the wrong way!
omg I was thinking the same like witch you were literally just on a beach 😂

Reactions: 16
I was wondering when Grace would start doing reels because of the new instagram algorithms not giving the same audience to those that only post pictures. Reels will be great for Grace because it will be easy to continue portraying her perfectly fake life.

Reactions: 14

Oi nah the music!! Why has she made it like a lockdown 1 style tiktok 😭😭 only a year behind grace 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oi nah the music!! Why has she made it like a lockdown 1 style tiktok 😭😭 only a year behind grace 🤪
God, day in life, Grace's to do list:
-do some weights
-look at my ass
- coffee
- look at my ass while drinking coffee
- pretend I work hard and I'm important
-don't forget to look at my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That reel is embarrassing, so many girls commenting things like “exhausting just watching that”
That was a very easy day no????? Few calls, trying on clothes and god knows how long writing lists and tables “productivitykweeen

Also imagine logging onto calls with managing directors in a bra???

And absolutely no sign of a dog walk in those 12 hours for Zig 🥲

Reactions: 53
Shed probably say the clocks not been changed ( impossible since its 2h difference) or its broken or another excuse
She can try that old chestnut if she wants, but you can actually see the second hand moving in the first clip hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Productivity quweeen getting up at 7.30 to do weights before work....except the clock says it's 9.15 🙃
She’ll honestly say something like- people always try and catch me out but I actually set my clock to 1 hour 45 minutes fast to prepare my brain for the day and achieve more. You should all try it. I’m including it in my sequel book x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.