Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! And there’s loads of evidence that it affects young women and black candidates worst of all, thereby contributing directly to the gender and ethnicity pay gap. Basically if you’re not showing your salary you have something to hide. In this case it might be low wages, but it also just makes me wonder what else Tala and their ilk are hiding.
Omg all of this. It’s something I’ve have to learn as a young woman in a very male profession!

Tbh it’s got zero legitimacy yet so I’m purely speculating, but given the way grace bullies her followers and low key negs her followers by lording her privilege above them (without fully acknowledging how it’s benefitted her...) - that random anon comment on tiktok would add up 😅sad if true. Someone should send them our way lol

Reactions: 13
“Competitive” is a word used by companies to mean “the minimum we can get away with paying you”, in my experience 😅
I second this, I work in the science industry and its the exact same. I worked for a top scientific company who are on the stock market - they wouldn’t give many people proper permanent contracts and hired through dodgy recruitment companies who were basically an umbrella company which is such a scam!

Even friends who work in a range of different industries find the same. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe them tbh. First of all yeah, theres the ‘competitive salary’, plus she didn’t give the girls who launched the business with her proper contracts and offered to pay someone less than £6.50 an hour to do work that should’ve costed at least 15 an hour. I think she massively exploited people for their work at the start, iirc she even did a podcast recently where she said people were doing work for Tala in exchange for food or something when she was preparing to launch it while still at uni?
Didn't she send people actual pennies via PayPal for some work they did for her?? I'm sure I remember seeing a screenshot of this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Well that’s a lie! I walk past that car most days on my way to Clapham Common and it’s always dirty. There’s no building site near it! #whyyoualwayslying?
god she is just ridiculous, also I would be worried if so much of my life was online that a random stranger could recognise my car, I cannot believe she is not more careful

Reactions: 31
notice how now that she's published her #bossbabebizbook, she no longer shares photos of what she's reading lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
god she is just ridiculous, also I would be worried if so much of my life was online that a random stranger could recognise my car, I cannot believe she is not more careful
She didn’t need to brag about buying a Tesla. She could have just bought it and not said a thing like 99% of people. No one would know what she drives then, but ofc she needs to brag she’s rich

Reactions: 16
that latest book extract she has reposted :rolleyes: "finding a new right answer" pretty sure for maths and science there is just one right answer and she complains about a lack of funding for the arts at school but then simultaneously says there is some value in these subjects but..., and as per about 4 lines with no full stop

Reactions: 12
Updated sales figures for this week, has dropped off substantially
Screenshot_20210501-150913.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet all of her minions will buy the book (if they haven't already) and that's it. Can't see many other people reaching for this in a bookstore or online when there are so many better books in that same category

Reactions: 22

Yel

To the suprise of no one she's dropped out of the Amazon top 100 books.

Screenshot_20210501-165201_Amazon Shopping.jpg

All very cringe that she made such a big deal about being number 1 for all of 5 minutes.

She's a fascinating contradictory mess that's become everything she said she stood against. I never trust people saying this because once they get the fame they always change.

But well done Grace for getting a bit over 1% of your followers to buy your debut book after months of promoting. How influential 🙄 no wonder people like dell pay her thousands to pretend to use their pc and take 24 hours off from posting photos on the Apple Mac.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OT, but why tf has her flatmate done this to his hair 😭
Swear down Grace was booting off and cancelling white people who did this for cultural appropriation a few months ago? How times change eh
1D9E155D-E090-47A3-8A2E-7DC32D1CCDC6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Swear down Grace was booting off and cancelling white people who did this for cultural appropriation a few months ago? How times change eh
View attachment 555205
She doesn't mind if they are rich, her friends, or somehow enhance her social standing. It's just everyone else, just like in relation to much of her performative preaching, they are excluded from criticism.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 555205
How any white person in this day and age goes “ah cornrows, what a great shout for me” is completely beyond me. Like literally, how is it possible that neither he nor anyone he knows expressed a modicum of doubt about this? Utterly shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How any white person in this day and age goes “ah cornrows, what a great shout for me” is completely beyond me. Like literally, how is it possible that neither he nor anyone he knows expressed a modicum of doubt about this? Utterly shameful.
Couldn’t have put this better myself! And just in general, he looks a hot ass mess lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.