Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joking aside, I have seen so many excerpts/pages/notes of this book, stuff people have put up, shared stories, stories directly from Grace and I literally have ZERO idea what the book is about, haven't seen 1 single, useful point that somebody could implement into their lives or one piece of writing that I got through without feeling like I was having an aneurysm.

It literally just feels like she's written a book about virtually nothing, a culture and environment that she helps create and stereotype and I can't tell which side of the fence she's on, is it good or bad to work hard or hardly work? I am so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, no.1 bestseller on amazon bitchesss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, no.1 bestseller on amazon bitchesss
Playing on this, but incorporating that brilliant response on Twitter, 'A real riches to riches story', no.1 seller is her latest glory, still showing her stitches on her insta story' [don't @ me for rhyming story with story tho]

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going back to that story about "reading comprehension"... the idea that she has ripped her ideas to shreds more than anyone else ever will. Lol. People who have actual qualifications that relate to her book will easily criticise her stuff. It's ridiculous that she thinks so highly of herself that leads her to think no one could possibly read her book and come up with a valid criticism

Reactions: 28
Errrrrrrrrrrr I have nothing interesting to say other than she defo greased herself up for the pub and the flatmates are only there to get clout for themselvs🤣

Reactions: 19
Does she remind anyone else of Jordan Peterson with the whole ‘you can’t criticise my ideas if you haven’t read my book of word salad and if you did read my book then your reading comprehension needs work’ thing?

Reactions: 18
Just can’t get over her using baby sitting as real job experience? Wtf is that about? I’m 26 and since my last baby sitting job I’ve had about 8 jobs whilst staying 2+ years in at least 3 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All joking aside, I have seen so many excerpts/pages/notes of this book, stuff people have put up, shared stories, stories directly from Grace and I literally have ZERO idea what the book is about, haven't seen 1 single, useful point that somebody could implement into their lives or one piece of writing that I got through without feeling like I was having an aneurysm.

It literally just feels like she's written a book about virtually nothing, a culture and environment that she helps create and stereotype and I can't tell which side of the fence she's on, is it good or bad to work hard or hardly work? I am so confused.
I keep thinking this?! Glad it’s not just me. I almost want to read it because I want to understand why she keeps hyping it up so much, all I’ve heard for months is “i explain this more thoroughly in the book”, however I do not want to put any more money in her pocket until she fully acknowledges her privilege. Every time she posts a snippet of the book I read it multiple times, and as you said I still have no clue what her main viewpoint is on productivity. I consider myself to be intelligent with GoOd ReAdiNg CoMpReHeNsiOn so I don’t think I’m being stupid not understanding it.

Reactions: 23
I cannot understand any of the book excerpts. Just wanna share that 🥴. (I’m old with a masters and years in corporate jobs and read regularly but I just can’t get it and assumed maybe it’s a generational difference in writing style but I think that could just be using word salad to sound smart. Much like a forum I went to once with a leading Australian Queens Counsel Lawyer to talk about writing style in the legal world and the overwhelming need to over write a simple paragraph to try and intimidate and sound smart. A very very funny forum to attend and reminds me of this text). ❤

Reactions: 32
Wish our boss babe still had Twitter so she could get triggered by this and then post a 40 minute insta-story rant about it
sounds familiar

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 11.23.11.png

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 11.24.43.png

(also, it's just dawned on me the delicious irony of Grace lecturing everyone to read her book in its entirety to understand the context when she has admitted to skipping whole chapters of the books she reads. she even recommended doing that if you don't have time to read the whole thing... but obviously that doesn't apply to her masterpiece of a book!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
72F34255-B029-4B47-A7CF-74DE9B8B1751.jpg

Just her saying all the problems with her talking about this stuff doesn’t excuse her from how wrong it is. Even if you disagree with 99% of what she says it still has value and she hasn’t wasted your time because at least you know you disagree with it??? Oof this girl😡🤯

Reactions: 18
View attachment 533678
Just her saying all the problems with her talking about this stuff doesn’t excuse her from how wrong it is. Even if you disagree with 99% of what she says it still has value and she hasn’t wasted your time because at least you know you disagree with it??? Oof this girl😡🤯
that entire paragraph should’ve been cut down to 2 sentences. whoever edited this should be embarrassed of the quality

Reactions: 22
Does anyone have grace's videos saved? Like that one with the protein powders? Would be good to post them on here she's just trying to delete all her hypocrisy

I thought she might. I have the contradictory Shreddy protein powder launch video downloaded cause I thought she'd try wipe it to disguise the bad stuff.
Can you send it/post on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have grace's videos saved? Like that one with the protein powders? Would be good to post them on here she's just trying to delete all her hypocrisy

Can you send it/post on here?
I think the video is a bit too big for me to put straight on here, which is annoying

Find it so cringe that her housemates literally idolise Grace... or should I say Grease given the state of her makeup
i imagine they’re in it for the “fame” 🥴 and much like all her other friends can’t see it lasting much beyond a year or two

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.