Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am convinced that she’s using this to show everyone how “tough” and “hard-working” she is... like “omg I’m in so much pain/my insides are hanging out/my stitches won’t stop rupturing and I don’t know why???” But she’s still carrying on as normal with the gym and work, like the strong boss babe kween she is!!!

I don’t know it just seems so toxic to not take the time off working out to let your body recover after a procedure which takes a couple of weeks to heal, all for the sake of a summer bod and to show off her tit activewear. Besides the fact that not working out for a couple of weeks isn’t going to affect your progress really, especially if it means you can start again as normal rather than going round and round in circles because you won’t let your body heal!! Like just take some time... I don’t understand why she doesn’t take the couple of weeks off so she can get back to it, and work better, when she’s ready. Didn’t someone recently write a book about this stuff?? 🤔
Yes! It actually took me breaking a bone in a complex injury to understand that while not being able to work out did make me lose a lot of fitness (and at first was really mentally hard) my body barely changed in the six months I had out .. I mean it did change of course, I lost muscle tone, but honestly I still looked fine. It helped me to realise that you *do not* need to exercise so obsessively and also how much I took it for granted in the first place! Now I know I can go on holiday for two weeks and the world won’t end from not exercising.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen her updated Wikipedia article introduction!?

" Grace Margaret Beverley is London’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year (NatWest GBEA) and founder of sustainable style brand TALA and fitness tech brand Shreddy.[1][better source needed] Beverley founded TALA and Shreddy whilst studying as an undergraduate at St Peter's College, Oxford.[2] Grace was named in Forbes 30 under 30’s retail and e-commerce list, after graduating from Oxford University and having attained a Sustainable Business accreditation from Harvard Business School. Grace’s commitment to accelerate the slow-fashion space has led to features in Drapers, Forbes, CEO Today, VOGUE Business and Business Insider. .[2] "

Has she really included her online course from Harvard Business School... the word influencer does not feature once. She is trying so hard to market herself as an entrepreneur, such a fraud!
Shreddy is not a ‘tech brand’ smh this girl is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bro really said I want to have dinner with kamala 🥺 for someone who claims to be ‘vocally left wing’, I can’t understand why if she wanted to shout out a woman politician, she wouldn’t choose one who is actually left wing? I can think of plenty
View attachment 477307View attachment 477308
sounds pretty much how grace would be as a politician tbh

I am convinced that she’s using this to show everyone how “tough” and “hard-working” she is... like “omg I’m in so much pain/my insides are hanging out/my stitches won’t stop rupturing and I don’t know why???” But she’s still carrying on as normal with the gym and work, like the strong boss babe kween she is!!!

I don’t know it just seems so toxic to not take the time off working out to let your body recover after a procedure which takes a couple of weeks to heal, all for the sake of a summer bod and to show off her tit activewear. Besides the fact that not working out for a couple of weeks isn’t going to affect your progress really, especially if it means you can start again as normal rather than going round and round in circles because you won’t let your body heal!! Like just take some time... I don’t understand why she doesn’t take the couple of weeks off so she can get back to it, and work better, when she’s ready. Didn’t someone recently write a book about this stuff?? 🤔
yeah exactly, this reminds me of when women are commended for going back to work really soon after pregnancy, how is that in any way aspirational? you wouldn;t be expected to be back at work immediately after dental surgery, why is child birth different?!

Shreddy is not a ‘tech brand’ smh this girl is delusional
I think wikipedia is great, but the fact that people can edit their own profiles can be an issue

Reactions: 16
I think wikipedia is great, but the fact that people can edit their own profiles can be an issue
It's pretty obvious she is editing it as well - the left was the original, right was what was changed (has since been changed again). Anyone actually contributing to her wikipedia page in good faith would of course include her role as an influencer - it's what has allowed her brands to be so successful. Why would a random person remove that from her page? I can't imagine Gleam would remove it either. Just another thing to add to her 'schedule from hell!!'
Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 14.30.45.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone with a wikipedia account should flag it as a conflict of interest / advert. It's embarrassing that her or someone she pays is linking to contributor written articles as a reliable source :LOL:

It seems to me to be breaking their clear rules:

• Advertising, marketing or public relations. Information about people, organizations, issues, and products must be written in an objective and unbiased style, free of puffery.
If an article appears to be any of the above, this tag is appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's pretty obvious she is editing it as well - the left was the original, right was what was changed (has since been changed again). Anyone actually contributing to her wikipedia page in good faith would of course include her role as an influencer - it's what has allowed her brands to be so successful. Why would a random person remove that from her page? I can't imagine Gleam would remove it either. Just another thing to add to her 'schedule from hell!!'
View attachment 477630
This just isn’t how a normal Wikipedia page is written it’s so promotional. “By just age 23...”, “Grace’s inspiring commitment to accelerate slow fashion...”, like Wikipedia is meant to be facts about someone not a promo. I don’t see anyone but Grace taking the time to write this, surely Gleam knows that to write it in such a promotional way is against Wikipedia’s guidelines anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 476470
Perhaps stop taking your dressings off whenever you wanna post a selfie and wear loose clothing rather than crap TALA bra’s that are way too tight??
Grace: meeting got cancelled so I had a 30 minute gap to workout yay
*1 hour later*
Grace: *posts page of her book talking about the importance of self care*
*2 hours later*
Grace: wHy Do MY sTiTcHes KeEp SpLiTtiNg tHis Is SO uNfaIr

Make it make sense???

Reactions: 21
This just isn’t how a normal Wikipedia page is written it’s so promotional. “By just age 23...”, “Grace’s inspiring commitment to accelerate slow fashion...”, like Wikipedia is meant to be facts about someone not a promo. I don’t see anyone but Grace taking the time to write this, surely Gleam knows that to write it in such a promotional way is against Wikipedia’s guidelines anyway 😂
I wouldn't be surprised if gleam themselves had written it tbh, their ethics don't seem great, buying supporters in instagram/twitter etc

• Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if gleam themselves had written it tbh, their ethics don't seem great, buying supporters in instagram/twitter etc
I know I'm repeating myself, but it's like when tana burr's Wikipedia page kept being "updated" by her assistant and other gleam employees to say she was an actress now and they tried to erase her youtube and influencer stuff :LOL: Her page is still locked.

• Haha
Please someone report her Wikipedia page how is that unbiased and factual in any way lol 'by just age twenty three'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I'm repeating myself, but it's like when tana burr's Wikipedia page kept being "updated" by her assistant and other gleam employees to say she was an actress now and they tried to erase her youtube and influencer stuff :LOL: Her page is still locked.
yes! I had forgotten this but probably had the idea in the back of my mind which is why I thought it!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god.... “named first in Forbes 30 under 30”....THE LIST IS NOT RANKED. If she’s first it’s because her last name starts with a B. I’m screaming. It’s in alphabetic order. How sneaky

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Where is this video online?
It’s on the TALA Instagram page.

The size of the blazer she is wearing is kinda comical. It’s huge and doesn’t fit her at all, it’s kinda like when your mum buys you a giant blazer for school when you’re 11 because you’ll “grow into it” haha. One of my petty gripes is when filthy rich people dress badly or wear ill-fitting clothes. Sorry but when you can afford to get everything tailored, I can’t understand how you end up in such a baggy blazer 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

The size of the blazer she is wearing is kinda comical. It’s huge and doesn’t fit her at all, it’s kinda like when your mum buys you a giant blazer for school when you’re 11 because you’ll “grow into it” haha. One of my petty gripes is when filthy rich people dress badly or wear ill-fitting clothes. Sorry but when you can afford to get everything tailored, I can’t understand how you end up in such a baggy blazer 😭
to grow into when you are 18 :LOL: if someone dressed like this was lecturing me about a fashion brand they own........

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Is it just me or does she look so different here?

Reactions: 17
View attachment 477630
Why are the parts about GraceFitUK and having loads of followers being deleted???? Yes Grease you may be ashamed and think you're above everyone else who also has a few followers but it's still true?? Seems happy to put this to one side when she's being offered free shite to promote on insta though, does she think she's being sent things just because she's a #CEO and not because it's free influencer marketing?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.