Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s the caption for me.. I would feels bit embarrassed to write that about myself on a private story even let alone to thousands of people she sounds so up herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
6768C763-4C30-406C-87AC-C184E02AF61F.png

Perhaps stop taking your dressings off whenever you wanna post a selfie and wear loose clothing rather than crap TALA bra’s that are way too tight??

Reactions: 68
View attachment 476470
Perhaps stop taking your dressings off whenever you wanna post a selfie and wear loose clothing rather than crap TALA bra’s that are way too tight??
Yeah, I don't mean to be insensitive but she has been posting herself working out every day in super tight workout gear. Like... maybe don't workout for a few weeks and wear some breathable clothing that isn't going to rub against it. Seems like a pretty obvious first step? There's a picture of her in the gym today in a bra which is so tight that she has quad-boob, so can't imagine that's comfortable on her stitches either.

Reactions: 52
View attachment 476470
So she’s pushing herself so hard in the gym that she’s broken her stitches twice, and in the same day has posted paragraphs from her book where shes talking about the importance of self care?
9E8C9E29-4F9B-4C61-8424-A572703768EF.jpeg

Why anyone would take advice from someone like her is just beyond me, pushing yourself to exercise to the point where you literally reopen a surgical wound TWICE is NOT normal behaviour. Her fanbase is full of brain dead fools

Also just to add, as much as she likes to make out that her insides are ‘hanging out’, let us remind ourselves that this was a mole removal. Not an invasive surgery.
It’s not a deep wound and it was done weeks ago now, the fact it’s still coming open is worrying and just shows shes taken absolutely no notice of the medical advice she would have been given to take it easy and not do strenuous exercise.
Gotta get that summer body for when covid is over though 🥵

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Is it just me or is every single excerpt we've seen of her book saying exactly the same thing? Like who read these and thought the book sounded interesting I don't get it
The more bits of it she releases into the world, the more clear it is that it could quite easily be a shortform essay rather than the overly wordy “tome” she’s pooped out.

Reactions: 14
So she’s pushing herself so hard in the gym that she’s broken her stitches twice, and in the same day has posted paragraphs from her book where shes talking about the importance of self care?
View attachment 476592
Why anyone would take advice from someone like her is just beyond me, pushing yourself to exercise to the point where you literally reopen a surgical wound TWICE is NOT normal behaviour. Her fanbase is full of brain dead fools

Also just to add, as much as she likes to make out that her insides are ‘hanging out’, let us remind ourselves that this was a mole removal. Not an invasive surgery.
It’s not a deep wound and it was done weeks ago now, the fact it’s still coming open is worrying and just shows shes taken absolutely no notice of the medical advice she would have been given to take it easy and not do strenuous exercise.
Gotta get that summer body for when covid is over though 🥵
Ok I know most of the paragraph is cut off but the emphasis on ‘time’ in the top paragraph feels so out of place

Reactions: 7
View attachment 476470
This! Like she just needs to leave them be, like most wounds heal to the point where stitches aren't needed after 7 days and I swear she got this done like 3 weeks ago. If she stopped exercising and moving excessively then maybe they would stop 'rupturing'. As a doctor, this isn't a super common occurrence, I don't know what she's doing to herself... And she keeps saying her insides are hanging out, when I'm pretty sure she got a mole removed not had a proper surgery like getting an appendicectomy, she loves to dramatise everything (I too have had a mole removed, stitches were removed after 4 days...).

Reactions: 33
This! Like she just needs to leave them be, like most wounds heal to the point where stitches aren't needed after 7 days and I swear she got this done like 3 weeks ago. If she stopped exercising and moving excessively then maybe they would stop 'rupturing'. As a doctor, this isn't a super common occurrence, I don't know what she's doing to herself... And she keeps saying her insides are hanging out, when I'm pretty sure she got a mole removed not had a proper surgery like getting an appendicectomy, she loves to dramatise everything (I too have had a mole removed, stitches were removed after 4 days...).
I swear my wound was closed (not healed, but closed) a week post appendectomy. Certainly do wonder what she is doing !

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how her book can be this badly written still.
Her statement that if your limits aren't respected then your quality of work isn't respected either is ambiguous and unsupported. Respected by whom? If she's talking about clients or employers, then she needs to provide some sort of evidence. If she means the person doing the work, why does someone need to respect the quality of their own work? What does this even mean? If she's saying that not respecting your limits means your work won't meet your own quality standards, then this also needs empirical evidence.

I could go on.
Just write that overwork = bad and looking after yourself = good.

Reactions: 35
i feel like her book is just an extended letter only she needs to hear, i don't know anyone that needs to read a book to understand days off are good for you. also feels kind of toxic in itself to suggest the only reason to prioritise self care is to make you work more effectively, well done grez super profound

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bro really said I want to have dinner with kamala 🥺 for someone who claims to be ‘vocally left wing’, I can’t understand why if she wanted to shout out a woman politician, she wouldn’t choose one who is actually left wing? I can think of plenty
9C3FDB8F-E797-4D6A-B1D8-ABA691F0C1C8.png
C8DE90BD-B6F9-4E8F-8773-A5ECB937C8A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has anyone seen her updated Wikipedia article introduction!?

" Grace Margaret Beverley is London’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year (NatWest GBEA) and founder of sustainable style brand TALA and fitness tech brand Shreddy.[1][better source needed] Beverley founded TALA and Shreddy whilst studying as an undergraduate at St Peter's College, Oxford.[2] Grace was named in Forbes 30 under 30’s retail and e-commerce list, after graduating from Oxford University and having attained a Sustainable Business accreditation from Harvard Business School. Grace’s commitment to accelerate the slow-fashion space has led to features in Drapers, Forbes, CEO Today, VOGUE Business and Business Insider. .[2] "

Has she really included her online course from Harvard Business School... the word influencer does not feature once. She is trying so hard to market herself as an entrepreneur, such a fraud!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I had a mole removal that ended up coming open and I literally bled everywhere and ended up back in the hospital where I had it done. My insides weren't hanging out but it was certainly not fun. I wasn't doing anything high impact for a while after it, and I certainly wasn't removing my dressings unless I was changing them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen her updated Wikipedia article introduction!?

" Grace Margaret Beverley is London’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year (NatWest GBEA) and founder of sustainable style brand TALA and fitness tech brand Shreddy.[1][better source needed] Beverley founded TALA and Shreddy whilst studying as an undergraduate at St Peter's College, Oxford.[2] Grace was named in Forbes 30 under 30’s retail and e-commerce list, after graduating from Oxford University and having attained a Sustainable Business accreditation from Harvard Business School. Grace’s commitment to accelerate the slow-fashion space has led to features in Drapers, Forbes, CEO Today, VOGUE Business and Business Insider. .[2] "

Has she really included her online course from Harvard Business School... the word influencer does not feature once. She is trying so hard to market herself as an entrepreneur, such a fraud!
Get that information about my grandfathers insane wealth off my wikipedia page right now 😤
5C4C5721-F6EF-4FDC-865A-1052FD8921EA.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I had a mole removal that ended up coming open and I literally bled everywhere and ended up back in the hospital where I had it done. My insides weren't hanging out but it was certainly not fun. I wasn't doing anything high impact for a while after it, and I certainly wasn't removing my dressings unless I was changing them.
I am convinced that she’s using this to show everyone how “tough” and “hard-working” she is... like “omg I’m in so much pain/my insides are hanging out/my stitches won’t stop rupturing and I don’t know why???” But she’s still carrying on as normal with the gym and work, like the strong boss babe kween she is!!!

I don’t know it just seems so toxic to not take the time off working out to let your body recover after a procedure which takes a couple of weeks to heal, all for the sake of a summer bod and to show off her tit activewear. Besides the fact that not working out for a couple of weeks isn’t going to affect your progress really, especially if it means you can start again as normal rather than going round and round in circles because you won’t let your body heal!! Like just take some time... I don’t understand why she doesn’t take the couple of weeks off so she can get back to it, and work better, when she’s ready. Didn’t someone recently write a book about this stuff?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone have any recommendations for a similar sort of book (productivity, navigating the workplace, self care etc.) that isn’t written by someone like Grace?
I feel like it’s something I’d be interested in reading, but would rather take advice/pointers from someone who has experiences of this in the ‘real world’ as opposed to an influencer as I feel I just wouldn’t relate?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.