Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her housemate driving her around the place for her appointments? Or is she taking an Uber despite the fact she’s got a brand new Tesla at home? Or is she driving and using her phone? God this woman is so irritating
Housemate? You mean the help for qween grez 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is her housemate driving her around the place for her appointments? Or is she taking an Uber despite the fact she’s got a brand new Tesla at home? Or is she driving and using her phone? God this woman is so irritating
What a waste of £70k from Queen Grez. She could have stopped virtue signaling and literally put her money where her mouth is and done some good

Reactions: 15
It's such a shame isn't it? I wish she stuck with only producting good quality staple pieces instead of doing all of these "fashion" collections. Like I can't help but think it would've been pretty good if she just had one core collection and not started with selling weird tit like bamboo cutlery, and crazy looking plastic looking sets. Also I remember her showing the really nice factory in Portugal but I can't imagine much of the clothes were actually manufactured there? I feel like they've been producing their stuff in Asia for a long time now.
I think she wanted it to be like AYM Studio with high quality ethical staple pieces, but got sucked into the world of fast fashion and profit, whether it be by her own greed or those above her at Gleam/Genflow

Reactions: 22
I think she wanted it to be like AYM Studio with high quality ethical staple pieces, but got sucked into the world of fast fashion and profit, whether it be by her own greed or those above her at Gleam/Genflow
she's just too money focussed, there is only so ethical you can be if your aim is to be a billionaire

Reactions: 21
it def looks like she is a passenger as she seems to be on the left. what the hell was the point of her buying that car?!

Reactions: 17
If you've got your own car, why wouldn't you drive yourself opposed to constantly being the passenger?

Maybe just me, but I'd much rather be the driver than the passenger...

If you've got your own car, why wouldn't you drive yourself opposed to constantly being the passenger?

Maybe just me, but I'd much rather be the driver than the passenger...
but then how would you be able to look out for buses advertising your merch? :LOL: I just wonder how they have put the other person on the insurance, must be superexpensive with that kind of car surely?

Reactions: 3
I would absolutely shite myself driving a car that expensive if it wasn't mine. I know Grace makes out like they're the best of buds as housemates, but she's only known these people for one year. You don't hand responsibility over a £70k car to someone you've known for a year, and TBH you don't accept that responsibility, either. It might be in Grace's budget to repair the car, but what if she demands money from the housemate?

I suppose she must have insured whichever housemate it is that's driving her around

Reactions: 22
I would absolutely shite myself driving a car that expensive if it wasn't mine. I know Grace makes out like they're the best of buds as housemates, but she's only known these people for one year. You don't hand responsibility over a £70k car to someone you've known for a year, and TBH you don't accept that responsibility, either. It might be in Grace's budget to repair the car, but what if she demands money from the housemate?

I suppose she must have insured whichever housemate it is that's driving her around
This! Didn’t she say she met them last summer or Autumn? It’s kinda sad that she didn’t have closer friends or family to move into ✨ ChezGrez ✨.... What happened to her boyfriend?

Reactions: 17

I think this is the same reason I wouldn't want to be paying rent to a friend, friends and money issues are just so fraught with issues. much rather pay rent to a stranger

This! Didn’t she say she met them last summer or Autumn? It’s kinda sad that she didn’t have closer friends or family to move into ✨ ChezGrez ✨.... What happened to her boyfriend?
I find it so strange that her other housemates just disapeared. How did her whole house open up for them to move in? Did she kick her old housemates out or did they all leave her because she was impossible to live with?

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210309-183427_Instagram.jpg

This is a perfect proof how she has absolutely no idea what it means to be a small business owner with no safety net. I mean, seroiusly...delegate?! Does she even understand there are people out there investing all their money in their business?
And the only way these people can make it work is by doing ALL THE tit themselves for as long as possible and only outsource when they can really afford it.
It's like she really does not understand people without trust funds exist. -.-

Reactions: 64
View attachment 474911
This is a perfect proof how she has absolutely no idea what it means to be a small business owner with no safety net. I mean, seroiusly...delegate?! Does she even understand there are people out there investing all their money in their business?
And the only way these people can make it work is by doing ALL THE tit themselves for as long as possible and only outsource when they can really afford it.
It's like she really does not understand people without trust funds exist. -.-
"How do I grow my business?"

"Hire more people!"

No tit genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I find it so strange that her other housemates just disapeared. How did her whole house open up for them to move in? Did she kick her old housemates out or did they all leave her because she was impossible to live with?
Guessing their informal contact was up and they decided it wasn't for them.

6D9481BC-BBE7-4E74-A370-4ABDC245C4FF.png

This is literally what she does though??? All she does is post pics of “the grind” 🤣 I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shouldn’t it say “we do have a real desire to be hard working people” not “a hard working person”? Makes my brain hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.