Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
563C18D4-40C4-45FA-A5F7-DF4E26AE8E7F.png

i don’t feel like she is really deserving of this award? insane. Esp at her age

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
random but if my pet had spent all night vomiting I wouldn't be talking about my lack of sleep on stories, I would be going to the vet asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
she is promoting her talk with UCD tomorrow and said on her stories "if you want to do something that isn't watching married at first sight tomorrow at 6:30 then you can join live" how snarky/shady is that lol
She literally loves love island and is desperate to friends with the room IQ contestants ffs

Reactions: 19
She said she made 80k in one month the actual amount she made over 4 years was probably enough to buy her house in London and pay for renovations plus some seed money for her other businesses.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She literally loves love island and is desperate to friends with the room IQ contestants ffs
she just can't be happy for anyone else and likes to cut other people down IMO, typical mean girl, this could be why she is no longer friends witht that onenone girl, she seems to have built a pretty good career with her podcast

Reactions: 17
She said she made 80k in one month the actual amount she made over 4 years was probably enough to buy her house in London and pay for renovations plus some seed money for her other businesses.
Now that sounds more like it, I'm sure we calculated it to be something like at least 600k from the gracefit uk guides in previous threads.

Saying gracefituk guides so that more may find these threads when searching 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
so
grace u literally tweeted that u wanted to be a “good billionaire”

duck out of here with ur condescending girl boss replies 🙄
many comments about this.... but also, how could the CEO of a (in my opinion) not very good dating app have anything close to what the founder of a company that sells literally EVERYTHING does?! I also love how she has to throw in her "business knowledge" about liquid funds. Glad someone called her out though

Reactions: 16
People who arse lick billionaires ALWAYS bring up that they probably don’t have billions in “liquid funds” 😭😭😭

Reactions: 42

Also she literally tweeted it 18 months ago, why’s she trying to make out people are pulling up stuff she thought when she was like 17 years old
C6090B15-E050-4F6B-8384-BB38BEA2D3F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

I’m not a financial expert or a billionaire, but this part: “she’s extremely unlikely to have anywhere near that in liquid funds”... er, isn’t that true of basically every billionaire out there? Of course they don’t have a billion in the bank ready to spend, it’s diffused over assets. Billionaires don’t have their money sitting in banks all around the world - they keep it locked away safe in investments, non-liquid assets etc. But if they sold those things, they would have that money in liquid funds.

Having your billions in non-liquid form doesn’t make you any less of a billionaire, no idea what she means by this. It’s what billionaires do, and it’s how they become billionaires: their wealth is protected and not sitting in a bank.

Reactions: 63

I can't stand her passive aggressiveness when she says "hope that helps 😊" at the end of one of her rants/attempt to bullshit her way out of being called out

• Angry
Reactions: 48
s
I’m not a financial expert or a billionaire, but this part: “she’s extremely unlikely to have anywhere near that in liquid funds”... er, isn’t that true of basically every billionaire out there? Of course they don’t have a billion in the bank ready to spend, it’s diffused over assets. Billionaires don’t have their money sitting in banks all around the world - they keep it locked away safe in investments, non-liquid assets etc. But if they sold those things, they would have that money in liquid funds.

Having your billions in non-liquid form doesn’t make you any less of a billionaire, no idea what she means by this. It’s what billionaires do, and it’s how they become billionaires: their wealth is protected and not sitting in a bank.
IMO she phrases it like this assuming her fans are stupid and won't realise this, she really just thinks she is better than everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 451542
i don’t feel like she is really deserving of this award? insane. Esp at her age
The girl who organised this event is a friend of a friend, I feel for her because she has put a lot of work into the event and is only now aware of Grace exaggerating every claim she's ever made and regrets making her the recipient of it. Too late to cancel it now and award it to someone else, so I feel bad for her but she didn't look into Grace enough to realise she is very undeserving of this. There is a google form where you can submit qs to as Grace, and I know a few of my friends have submitted snarky/backhanded questions in the hope they'll accidentally get asked. At the end of the day though, despite how much I dislike Grace I don't want to ruin an event that a lot of work has gone into by spamming the form with criticism etc, so I won't share the link here. Though anyone finds it of their own accord I won't stop you!

The award itself is not a big deal at all tbh, they gave it to Jenna Marbles one year and Tony Hawk another. The recipient doesn't always speak at the event too

(edited to add the last line)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Also she literally tweeted it 18 months ago, why’s she trying to make out people are pulling up stuff she thought when she was like 17 years old
View attachment 451763
Yeah she literally says that so she can't be held accountable. How can you question her when to everything she can say "I've changed" even if the shite she says was a week ago. "sorry went through major life journey in the last week and what I said then doesn't count lol"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"don't think this is hard to comprehend but here in case anyone else needs clarification. Also, even if I did once idolise that, normalise learning, growing, and changing rather than using peoples online presence as a stick to beat them with."

it wasn't a failure to comprehend (just say 'understand' oh my god. we get it, you went to Oxford). this person is correctly remembering something Grace said. They haven't misunderstood anything - before this person messaged her, she never publicly 'clarified' that she changed her stance on billionaires. Why has she written 'even if' as if there is some doubt over whether or not she held those views? "also I think I'd be a great billionaire [simpering emoji]"

in the same breath as she's publicly expressed her opinion that this person has been spectacularly slow, she is demanding that people not criticise her for holding stupid views ever, because growth. it's not like she was willing to listen to criticism of her stance at the time, either. It's one rule for her and another for everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The girl who organised this event is a friend of a friend, I feel for her because she has put a lot of work into the event and is only now aware of Grace exaggerating every claim she's ever made and regrets making her the recipient of it. Too late to cancel it now and award it to someone else, so I feel bad for her but she didn't look into Grace enough to realise she is very undeserving of this. There is a google form where you can submit qs to as Grace, and I know a few of my friends have submitted snarky/backhanded questions in the hope they'll accidentally get asked. At the end of the day though, despite how much I dislike Grace I don't want to ruin an event that a lot of work has gone into by spamming the form with criticism etc, so I won't share the link here. Though anyone finds it of their own accord I won't stop you!

The award itself is not a big deal at all tbh, they gave it to Jenna Marbles one year and Tony Hawk another. The recipient doesn't always speak at the event too

Interesting, thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 1

Damn, I’m glad she realised that Grace is a massive fraud, but such a shame the award couldn’t go to someone who actually deserved it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.