Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace driving the Tesla again I see. Imagine paying at least £60k to flex to insta, when you use it like it’s public transport 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she driven the Tesla at all since she got it?? 🤣🤣 all that money to flex for one insta photo she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know it’s a joke but she’s stolen that joke about taking pics of pylons and saying it’s Paris off Lucy mountain, she always puts up pics of random things in London and says “love living in Venice” “Paris is so beautiful” or whatever lol just pissing me off that she thinks she’s funny

Reactions: 24
I know it’s a joke but she’s stolen that joke about taking pics of pylons and saying it’s Paris off Lucy mountain, she always puts up pics of random things in London and says “love living in Venice” “Paris is so beautiful” or whatever lol just pissing me off that she thinks she’s funny
i know not everyone is a lucy fan, and know she’s not inventor of all, but i see so many people trying to rip off her tit (stuff like this, some
of the “nobs” stuff too)
i’m sure grace has done this with something before?!

Reactions: 11
i know not everyone is a lucy fan, and know she’s not inventor of all, but i see so many people trying to rip off her tit (stuff like this, some
of the “nobs” stuff too)
i’m sure grace has done this with something before?!
Yes I meant to put in my post that I obviously know Lucy didn’t invent that joke but as someone who is in a v similar demographic to Grace who puts up that joke a few times a week I find it hard to believe Grace hasn’t seen it lol, I feel like Grace maybe did the sexy pours too??

Reactions: 8
Yes I meant to put in my post that I obviously know Lucy didn’t invent that joke but as someone who is in a v similar demographic to Grace who puts up that joke a few times a week I find it hard to believe Grace hasn’t seen it lol, I feel like Grace maybe did the sexy pours too??
it’s either grez or zamboni von dijk who’s copied her before can’t recall now.
just find ur own jokes? i mean for all grace has done trying to be funny she’s never actually
made me lol. funny just isn’t her thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't get why her dog is never on a harness in the car?? like it's a literal legal requirement but also if they were to get into an accident it could be seriously injured :censored:

Reactions: 4
I don't get why her dog is never on a harness in the car?? like it's a literal legal requirement but also if they were to get into an accident it could be seriously injured :censored:
It's not a legal requirement for them to be harnessed, it's just in the highway code for them to not be distracting you. You can't get fined or points for specifically having a dog loose in the back of your car, but they could try fine you on "driving without due care and attention".

Reactions: 8
It's not a legal requirement for them to be harnessed, it's just in the highway code for them to not be distracting you. You can't get fined or points for specifically having a dog loose in the back of your car, but they could try fine you on "driving without due care and attention".
Ahh, my mistake! My family always said it was illegal and cited the highway code at me :) thank you!

Reactions: 3
All influencers do the same, start a business because they have an audience. I just don’t get why Grace thinks she’s holier than other influencers and calls herself an entrepreneur. Imagine someone like Chloe Ferry (who has multiple businesses) doing the same. I would never take business tips from her. She has just used her audience and risk free life to succeed. I don’t blame her, but she’s in no way some successful entrepreneur coming from nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Those clips from the podcast 😂😂😂😂😂😂 If she really started the businesses herself she'd already know how to manage and delegate 😂😂😂 Since someone started it for her she had to learn where the f*ck she fits in to her 'own' company 😂😂😂😂 And lastly, slow fashion??? Ahahahahhahahaha 😂😂😂

Reactions: 32
Anyone know anything about these sorts of things? Her Rose Appellations company has this from 12th feb on companies house, I really have no idea if it’s interesting or not because I know nothing about this sort of stuff lol its from a whole 14 page document
A3814984-E99E-496B-B10A-B65CA4E8C0E1.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.