Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the woman is one big walking contradiction at this point. She's writing a book about hustle culture and why it's bad (I assume?) and saying she wants to not be part of hustle culture. Then she's talking about how she's...hustling by reading work related material in her down time. So while telling everyone else 'don't do X Y Z' which she's actually doing anyway, if everyone took her advice and stopped doing that she would be massively getting ahead so hustling, no? Do as I say, not as I do, and especially do as I say when what I'm telling you not to do is something I'm doing and thus gain an advantage by other people not doing it. Okaaaaaaaaay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m sure she said a few weeks ago that she reads multiple books at once, so she will read a few pages/ chapter of each book each day. I don’t know what she’s reading but how can she stay in the flow of those books and really understand what is being written if she’s trying to read 3/4 books at once? Just be normal and read one book at once, you don’t get a good star for reading multiple books/ business articles during your 10am coffee morning

Reactions: 22
I’m sure she said a few weeks ago that she reads multiple books at once, so she will read a few pages/ chapter of each book each day. I don’t know what she’s reading but how can she stay in the flow of those books and really understand what is being written if she’s trying to read 3/4 books at once? Just be normal and read one book at once, you don’t get a good star for reading multiple books/ business articles during your 10am coffee morning
I do that too... it's rather a "what do I feel like reading today/right now" than reading 4 books in one day. it may result in reading a few chapters from two books in one day, but most days it's one book, and I only have issues with comprehension/flow when I haven't looked at a book for several weeks or months. I think this is just personal preference

edited because of wrong quotation

Reactions: 8
68CDFF52-23AE-4041-BB12-570A68E3D496.jpeg

whoops ☺😅

Her voice also sounds bizarre in all of her stories today, and check the grease on her forehead in the water bottle vids:sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It all just once again proves she does duck all all day to have the energy to (probably pretend to) read so much

Reactions: 5
It doesn't take a genius to work out that she suddenly started telling us about her reading around the time she announced her book. If I was a sceptical person I'd say it was to drive home to her followers that they too can be like her by reading. What would grace recommend you read to get like her? Well I'm glad you asked...heres a book put out by kween grace.

Reactions: 39
It doesn't take a genius to work out that she suddenly started telling us about her reading around the time she announced her book. If I was a sceptical person I'd say it was to drive home to her followers that they too can be like her by reading. What would grace recommend you read to get like her? Well I'm glad you asked...heres a book put out by kween grace.
It’s pretty transparent isn’t it... I remember (bc I still followed her then 🤢) that she started “seeding” recs for books about modern feminism and girl boss business about 2/3 months before she was like OH AND HERE’S MY BOOK COMBINING THE TWO WHAT A SURPRISE. Which 1. you could see coming a mile off, and 2. makes me think even more than she’s just robbed a bunch of other people’s thoughts, jammed them together in overly wordy run-on sentences and called it a book. Gross.

Reactions: 22
Is this a filter she is using by choice?! Or what is going on here. Not trying to be rude I’m just genuinely not sure.
CAF6324D-A406-437C-9203-ED4667A14EC0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this a filter she is using by choice?! Or what is going on here. Not trying to be rude I’m just genuinely not sure.
View attachment 414032
Yes she has a filter on top, it’s one I see loads of influencers use. Makes your nose pinched and lips bigger and blurs your skin like crazy.

Also, the fact that her glasses are so far down her nose that they’ve closed her nostrils shut is stressing me out so much. What on earth 😭

Reactions: 17
Grace in her book round up:

"I find it a lot more digestible to read the introduction and first chapter or so to grasp the concept"

Thanks Grez, never thought to read a book this way before - you truly are inspirational xo

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So she’s basically admitting that she never finishes a book? She only reads a few chapters? Ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha. So she basically admits she only reads the first chapter and maybe some random sections of the non-fiction books she has been sharing on her story? Turns out she isn't a speed reader after all, she just doesn't read most of the bloody book. No wonder she can start a new book every other day if she only reads the intro and conclusion. This girl man.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I haven’t checked this in a couple of days and there’s just too much to go through 😅 but did anyone else pick up on the “trousers undone for comfort” thing? You’re at home ? Just wear something .. actually comfortable ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be honest, I'm not even surprised. Most of these types of books are full of filler and unnecessary anecdotes. If I ever read these kind of books, I would skim through them to to get the gist of the "advice" and not read the unnecessary backstories

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.