Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories have convinced me that she’s gotten something done to her nose.
Honestly I think it’s the lenses in her glasses pushing her nostrils inwards

just came here to post this, what nerve she has pretending like she cares when she visits Dubai during a pandemic
Is she o-bleeping-kay? Keep that same energy for your regular trips to Dubai, Grace, where you actively contribute to the economy

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone fancy using their real non trolling Twitter account to ask Flora the question again?

Reactions: 11
I’d ask if I could but due to the state of my twitter I would also be accused of trolling

Someones replied, nice lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Please someone with an established Twitter account ask her the same questions!
Was going to do it, but it appears Miss Flora has blocked me on Twitter.... not sure why as I've never engaged with her before 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe it's from me trashing Tala on YouTube... oh well sorry team

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Was going to do it, but it appears Miss Flora has blocked me on Twitter.... not sure why as I've never engaged with her before 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe it's from me trashing Tala on YouTube... oh well sorry team
I thought she’d blocked me as well, but weirdly I had to search the full username before she came up

Reactions: 5
I think her answer is a cop-out, like she’s looking for an excuse to avoid beefing her own sister, which I get.

If she really wanted to engage with this stuff about TALA, all she needs is to be equipped with the means to research and understand the issue at heart, which she is. Really, she doesn’t need anybody to prompt her - it’s not required that someone else play ball with her for her to look into this and talk about or acknowledge issues with TALA. At that point, the anonymity of the account doesn’t matter.

I get that she might not want to engage in a debate with someone that’s coming into it in bad faith, and the account in question is pretty empty, so she can’t judge their character or intent. However, if Sarah got involved, I wouldn’t be surprised if Flora told her that she’s suspiciously fixated on Grace

Again, ultimately, Flora doesn’t need this conversational prompt with other brands, and if anything, the “small brand” argument for her not engaging in discourse on TALA is much outweighed by the argument that as she is so close to the brand and is an environmental activist, she should comment on it.

Flora is either squirming away from messing up her family dynamic, or is not really bothered about ethics if she holds TALA to a different standard (exploitation is not made OK by it coming as a part of “growth”).

If she wanted to express criticism without controversy, she could literally just say that she is aware of the issue and that she’d rather keep it between herself and her sister, and then not do any promotional work for TALA.

Reactions: 29
Sustainability has no recognised meaning? Ok then I’m going to start fracking tomorrow, but I’m going to do it ‘sustainably’

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Sustainability has no recognised meaning? Ok then I’m going to start fracking tomorrow, but I’m going to do it ‘sustainably’
This is literally how the big oil companies get away with saying their oil is “sustainably sourced” and “green”

it’s all utter green washed bullshit

Reactions: 20
I do low key feel for Flora with this (assuming she doesn’t actually 100% believe what she’s saying as she herself doesn’t go out of her way to promote TALA), she probably just doesn’t want to create family drama so limits her actual promotion of the brand

Reactions: 28
Tbf could you imagine our qween responding this civilly? Grease could never

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.