Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide whether she's throwing shade at Sophie Hermann here, implying that she's gone on a fake love island?
It's nothing like love island anyway, celebs go dating has been on for years, they're only in a mansion because of covid
pretty sure celebs go dating has been around for longer than love island anyway and everyone knows about it because half the cast of love island have been on it hahah

Reactions: 12
Loool someone is telling me back in the day she got a gracefit uk guide back in the day and it was useless so she started selling them on depop and sold like 100 copies 🤣🤣 then Grace heard about it and left a comment threatening to sue her if she didn’t stop 😭 how cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Loool someone is telling me back in the day she got a gracefit uk guide back in the day and it was useless so she started selling them on depop and sold like 100 copies 🤣🤣 then Grace heard about it and left a comment threatening to sue her if she didn’t stop 😭 how cringe
this is cheeky as duck considering what was shared up thread (or previous) suggesting that grezsticle ripped off a work out plan she bought to make her guides

Reactions: 13
Yeah she did that with me too LOL
Whatever nothing happened tho lmao
Ps they’re now all free online gracefituk guide pdf shreddy guide pdf 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she did that with me too LOL
Whatever nothing happened tho lmao
Ps they’re now all free online gracefituk guide pdf shreddy guide pdf 🥰🥰
U got a screenshot saying she was gonna sue you? Honestly makes me sick when these big influencers try threatening people with legal action

Reactions: 12
Same thing happened with me and that Kayla Itsines girl way back when.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember a few years ago she went off on Twitter because another influencer had ‘ripped off’ her resistance bands that had the peach emoji design. She implied she was pursuing legal action but don't think anything came of it. She doesn't own Apple's peach emoji and as much as she likes to claim, she didn't invent fabric resistance bands.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Pretty cheeky of her posting about India human rights violations when she's clearly not bothered about dubai 🙄

Reactions: 44
I remember a few years ago she went off on Twitter because another influencer had ‘ripped off’ her resistance bands that had the peach emoji design. She implied she was pursuing legal action but don't think anything came of it. She doesn't own Apple's peach emoji and as much as she likes to claim, she didn't invent fabric resistance bands.
The craziest thing is she stated she made fabric resistance bands because they used to sell for circa £40, until she revolutionised the market to sell them for cheaper. However, if you went on her old videos (may have deleted them now) she used to link her fave fabric resistance bands on amazon (strength shop hip band) which were sold for about £15... Just obviously pretty dishonest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
just came here to post this, what nerve she has pretending like she cares when she visits Dubai during a pandemic
Maybe controversial view here but I don’t like it when influencers blindly post these things. While this one may be factually correct and it is what my Indian friends have been saying, we frequently get a very poor glimpse into what is going on in other countries where the situation can be very complex and ... umm .. nuanced 😅. Often I think it’s just western arrogant virtue signalling to pretend to understand and care.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe controversial view here but I don’t like it when influencers blindly post these things. While this one may be factually correct and it is what my Indian friends have been saying, we frequently get a very poor glimpse into what is going on in other countries where the situation can be very complex and ... umm .. nuanced 😅. Often I think it’s just western arrogant virtue signalling to pretend to understand and care.
I so agree, there are also so many influencers who will repost this but haven’t mentioned any of the gross things going on politically in the UK last year...really seems like an easy way to punch down tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I so agree, there are also so many influencers who will repost this but haven’t mentioned any of the gross things going on politically in the UK last year...really seems like an easy way to punch down tbh
yeah exactly, she doesn't bother posting about something most of her fans could do something about, obv no idea how many fans she has in India, but I presume the majority are in the UK

Reactions: 11
it’s like they think reposting one post on instagram to their story is a checkbox of a good deed they’ve done today. grace patted herself on the back after that one 🙄

Reactions: 20
it’s like they think reposting one post on instagram to their story is a checkbox of a good deed they’ve done today. grace patted herself on the back after that one 🙄
something else to add to her list of tasks for the day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does it matter what account the questions are bein asked from theyre still valid questions? How is this trolling
1F78B1DC-6DC8-4064-8755-58A79A651D8D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.