Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah considering they're meant to be an activewear brand they literally never talk about functionality and rarely show people properly working out in the clothes, it's always just pics of the arse

Omg I know who you mean I remember seeing his videos and the awful comments. There's a real issue on tiktok of people harassing and bullying people with autism or learning disabilities its so troubling and upsetting to see the comments of every one of their videos
Yeah tiktok is terrible, you can literally make unlimited accounts on there with fake emails :/
Thankfully he’s now limited his profile but people still mass report his videos and some comments still get through, it’s a mess of an app tbh lol I can see why a lot of countries have banned it

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I actually bought one of those (I used to be a big fan of hers until....well you know the rest) and you CAN NOT wear it seriously. It looks utterly stupid, squashes your boobs down and pops them out to the side; makes you look ridiculous. It’s just a piece to wear in order to take a ‘sexy’ insta pic.
Have had similar experiences with her stuff. I think she looks amazing in her gear but literally only her body type and dress size does.

Reactions: 5
Gb pissed off northerners and rightly so this is cringe af, didn’t even notice this earlier as I skipped through
16C0DCEC-1B8D-41F1-A6CA-02F062DE6E52.png

• Heart
Reactions: 50
we love a mathematician 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 excellent work ramble thanks for this
She also went to Francis Holland School (another fancy London single sex private school in Regent’s Park) My friend was a year or two above her!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I may be incorrect but it seems as though wearetala are refunding/ exchanging broken leggings past 6 month mark now. So if anyone on this thread was not able to, way back when, maybe see if you can give it a go now. Some of the positive trustpilot reviews have mentioned older than 6 months leggings and a resolution thereto.

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is a petty point but do her nails look so freshly manicured and neat...

Reactions: 3
I can't decide whether she's throwing shade at Sophie Hermann here, implying that she's gone on a fake love island?
It's nothing like love island anyway, celebs go dating has been on for years, they're only in a mansion because of covid

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I can't decide whether she's throwing shade at Sophie Hermann here, implying that she's gone on a fake love island?
It's nothing like love island anyway, celebs go dating has been on for years, they're only in a mansion because of covid
Dunno but it literally sounds like shes taking the piss out of non native english speakers here ‘very quality tv very good for the brain’, perhaps not even what she was going for here but yet again it’s giving me super mega hiper cringe low quality humour vibes
99E309C3-DB43-4E95-8179-BBF7E792D4A6.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Dunno but it literally sounds like shes taking the piss out of non native english speakers here ‘very quality tv very good for the brain’, perhaps not even what she was going for here but yet again it’s giving me super mega hiper cringe low quality humour vibes
View attachment 409577
I thought she was stopping the hustle culture thing anyway so...why does it matter if the TV show isn’t ‘good for the brain’? Not everything has to be?!

Reactions: 17
I thought she was stopping the hustle culture thing anyway so...why does it matter if the TV show isn’t ‘good for the brain’? Not everything has to be?!
I guess mixed messages are common when you lose track of your own bullshit... Pity the "brain" isn't working a little better, eh Grace? Probably went a bit dull from all that studying something non-academic like music! Er, I mean, no, of course you're one of the standout intellects of our age, how could anyone doubt it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I know lad its bizarre, shes actually trying to turn reality trash tv into hustle culture
Also whomstve hath sharethed a certain instagram around? Its getting bare followers today

Reactions: 3
just a few things:
1) who the fuk with a real job has time to both make loooong ass insta posts about what books they’ve read this month? and make a fukin reminder about it AND prioritise this over doing actual work?
2) look how grotty that jacket looks 🤮 i mean i am glad to see that the expectation of other people wearing/buying their dirty clothes is not only on other people, however WASH YU DUTTY GARMS
Literally using her tits as a product placement

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wasn’t aware that her family was so rich without this thread. Scary. thank you all.

Don’t you all find life incredibly unfair?

As a working class black woman I know people like her will continue to excel doing the bare minimum (this is not solely on her but others like her)

but it’s scary nothing we can say will change anything. White upper class people have all power. No one will publicly criticise them because you may get RTs but ultimately it won’t remove the class system. It’s so rigged.

I’ve been feeling so sad about it lately - if you don’t have society standards of beauty, no thin waist you won’t succeed. To the point that I think plus size / body positivity is a scam.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.