Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should employ you to be her PR manager. Seriously. Sorry for arse licking but your posts always bring something new to light that I could never think of myself. I have learned a lot from all your discussions and think the way you present your points are just *chefs kiss*. They are genuine criticisms and I definitely have thought differently many many times after reading your posts. I think you have a special gift or something to change someone’s mind without attacking them and I would love to see grace up against you.
yeh she really needs someone to take over her instagram, if she wants to post all the crappy photos of her with her tongue out etc she should have a private account for that

Reactions: 8
does anyone else think the comment about "moving from unsafe places" sounds like she is implying her ex was abusive? cannot think whta else it could be (if true)

Reactions: 17
Just remembered something else that gave me the impression she didn't have much money growing up. I think it was 2019 and she (apparently) paid for her and her sisters and mum I think to go somewhere on holiday and she said something like "as my mum had 4 children we didn't go on holiday a lot". I remember thinkin yes if my mum struggled to afford to take 2 kids on holiday occasionally it must be so much harder with 4 kids.

She dances round the truth so much, like someone said she has a proper politician way of speaking.

Reactions: 56
I find it quite gaslighting and narcissistic to finish off the discussion about her privileges with 'but I'm a woman who's suffered with various things' and implying 'if I were a man you wouldn't say this' to again try and downplay it all. Reminds me of yesterday when that influencer responded to valid criticisms about her being in Dubai during a lockdown with "if you can be anything be kind", taking the mental health """rhetoric""" and running full pelt with it. There's always a get out of jail free card for these privileged influencers and everyone's done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Just remembered something else that gave me the impression she didn't have much money growing up. I think it was 2019 and she (apparently) paid for her and her sisters and mum I think to go somewhere on holiday and she said something like "as my mum had 4 children we didn't go on holiday a lot". I remember thinkin yes if my mum struggled to afford to take 2 kids on holiday occasionally it must be so much harder with 4 kids.

She dances round the truth so much, like someone said she has a proper politician way of speaking.
but doesn't the mum have a holiday home in France? from what I recall she mentioned going there every year?

I find it quite gaslighting and narcissistic to finish off the discussion about her privileges with 'but I'm a woman who's suffered with various things' and implying 'if I were a man you wouldn't say this' to again try and downplay it all. Reminds me of yesterday when that influencer responded to valid criticisms about her being in Dubai during a lockdown with "if you can be anything be kind", taking the mental health """rhetoric""" and running full pelt with it. There's always a get out of jail free card for these privileged influencers and everyone's done with it.
yeah exactly, she totally ignores any kind of nuance (ironically :LOL:) or ideas like intersectionality, just because you're a woman you are not automatically at a disadvantage to all men if you have many other forms of priviledge

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMG_7344.PNG

She is SUCH a shitebag: "even if that is underlined by extreme privilege in a lot of areas", listen to the stories she never actually says this! She clearly decided in hindsight it might be nice to throw it in so we can't say she didn't address her privilege...

Reactions: 41
Question: why would you buy a book by someone who can barely string an intelligent sentence together? It’s all just words.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Question: why would you buy a book by someone who can barely string an intelligent sentence together? It’s all just words.
the same as why would you continue to buy clothes that broke quickly/ were delivered after months and months with poor customer service I guess?

Reactions: 16

Imagine actually watching that embarrassing, sloppy mess of a story and coming away from it thinking, yeah, shes correct! To the point you feel the need to screenshot her story and reply to the original meme, her stans are literally beyond help and they genuinely deserve to be ripped off by all the low quality bullshit crap she sells them. I just don’t get it. Tbf though, not seen much support for her other than this so far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Imagine actually watching that embarrassing, sloppy mess of a story and coming away from it thinking, yeah, shes correct! To the point you feel the need to screenshot her story and reply to the original meme, her stans are literally beyond help and they genuinely deserve to be ripped off by all the low quality bullshit crap she sells them. I just don’t get it. Tbf though, not seen much support for her other than this so far
I doubt many people (other than us lol) have even got through those million stories

Reactions: 1
I doubt many people (other than us lol) have even got through those million stories
yeah like unless you’re a diehard hater or stan, I don’t know who would actually waste their time watching that shite

Reactions: 6
I always see black girls hype her more than anyone and it jus pisses me off cause she does not gaf about diversity or black people to be specific unless she’s getting laid smh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I always see black girls hype her more than anyone and it jus pisses me off cause she does not gaf about diversity or black people to be specific unless she’s getting laid smh

also "unique position" is not saying she is privileged.. it is saying she is unique to be a "business owner" at such a young age surely?

Reactions: 9

How are you seeing these RTs? I swear all I see is spanish, that one dont show up for me even though she only posted it 13 min ago lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.