Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jlurking

Grace: I wrote a dissertation in 2 weeks, I wrote 4 dissertations in the last term of my degree while running a full time business and creating another business
Also Grace: hustle culture is bad :/

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jlurking

The fact that she's only bringing up her experiences with abuse/PTSD to deflect away from very pertinent discussions about class and privilege does really not sit right with me. Abuse survivors are of course valid to speak up on their experiences, but this very much feels like she is manipulating people into feeling sorry for her by disclosing just enough information that they leave her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
No, no, no girl. This is just not the identity crisis of an entire generation. It’s just you, other influencers and 14 year olds who haven’t yet learned that social media is fake af and full of people like grace beverley who lie about how they became successful
58F3B785-62A2-4088-A71F-520A6BB37A1D.jpeg

• Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Fuck that homeless geezer outside, we NEED to give this influencer a free coffee, seriously she deserves it
2E6FEDF7-0E10-48EE-8E62-90CEAAED52C5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Sorry but who tf doesn't know about the holocaust
View attachment 406872
What is wrong with her!!! She literally JUST got roasted by more people than live in some cities in the UK for positioning herself as The Voice of an issue she is not qualified (through experience or education) to speak on. Now, Grace "My first reaction to an antiSemitic rant was to publicly tell Jewish people to get out of my inbox and stop complaining to me about antiSemitism" Beverley, a gentile, is telling other people to 'educate [themselves]' about the Holocaust, failing to pay respects to the victims and yet again centring herself, this time in a conversation about actual genocide?

Oh my God, I am trying so hard to be fucking sympathetic to her but this is just ridiculous. she is an absolute PR disaster, how she is retaining this image of being 'educated' (as in 'woke') is beyond me

Last edited:
  • Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
I just.... "I'm writing a book about how hustle culture is bad" to "I might have six stitches in my stomach but I have meetings so I have to grind!!"

GRACE DO YOU NOT SEE HOW YOU REINFORCE HUSTLE CULTURE? DO YOU JUST NOT CARE AS LONG AS YOU'RE MAKING MONEY??

This new Shreddy filter has really pissed me off. It’s basically a ‘what’s my favourite workout’ face filter and it’s JUST ‘booty, bum, glutes’. Literally no other options then? So just because I’m a girl I must only like training my ass? Fuck off. Women find it hard enough to be taken serious in the gym/fitness industry and shit like this is why.

• Heart
  • Angry

Aemee00

VIP Member
Grace in her book round up:

"I find it a lot more digestible to read the introduction and first chapter or so to grasp the concept"

Thanks Grez, never thought to read a book this way before - you truly are inspirational xo

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Didnt we recently mention how she never even posts the actual food she receives yet just says a quick thank you 🥴🥴🥴 someone lurks daily on here
And another teeny white adgifted on a white plate 😍

and re the shouting it’s defffo a power thing. One of the housemates uploaded a story when they were playing in the snow. And the boy was going towards grace and a girl with a snowball. You could hear grace on the camera like no, don’t you dare or you’ll have nowhere to live (words to that effect). Cba with a cranky live in landlord. In her head it’s probably a joke but when you keep making them comments, it just becomes an awkward dynamic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

aemee321

Chatty Member
Blocked by grubby meals
View attachment 416204
Imagine if you got barred from a real life restaurant for asking why they were giving the millionaire VIP table free dinner whilst there were homeless starving people sat outside, but it's alright cause they gave them some spare change when they were leaving xx - it's the same concept!!

Social media is giving these influencers and now companies too much of a complex to block anyone that questions anything it's disgraceful

Reactions: 52

lmem

'I'm vocally left wing' - precisely Grace, vocally, and that's where your left wing views end, because you don't put any of those values into practice.

I hope the momentum from this tweet sustains, it's so good to see people talking about how problematic she is publicly and on this scale

Also, unrelated to any of what's going on rn but just a sidenote, for every single shreddy challenge she posts about it for 2 days before it starts, going on about how amazing it's going to be and how she's going to be doing it every day alongside everyone and checking the hashtag etc etc bs bs... and then never speaks about it again once it's started and she's convinced enough new customers to join. You've done this about 6 times now Grace, you don't use your app or do the challenge, if you're going to pretend that you do then at least post about it on a single other day!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I flicked thru her podcast to the bit which is on the advert for it and as predicted, she literally says people dislike me because I’m a successful. So predictable and boring, people don’t dislike you bc you’re successful Grace, they dislike you because you’re arrogant, you lie and you exploit people. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Gb pissed off northerners and rightly so this is cringe af, didn’t even notice this earlier as I skipped through
16C0DCEC-1B8D-41F1-A6CA-02F062DE6E52.png

• Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member
being called out for getting free food after saying she wouldn’t: extensive screenshots and paragraphs

being called out for traveling during a pandemic, putting many at risk, to a country known for its human rights abuses: silence

• Heart

BigDee

I’m actually a bit shocked that she actually said that it’s not important to read non-fiction all the way through UnLeSs ItS mY bOoK!!!

Why though? Why is hers different??

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve had it with her narrative that tutors at Oxford were “suspicious” about her due to her status as a CEO and bossbabe and all round feministsustainableauthorentrepreneurdefinitelynotinfluencer.

All the tutors knew and didn’t give a single fuck. I heard that she rarely showed up to tutorials (small classes with 2 or 3 people and a professor) and was never reprimanded. I went into a tutorial as she was coming out once. When she was gone, the tutor literally took the piss of her wearing her “tryna be cutie and grow my bootie” hoodie. She was far too trivial for tutors to actually care about.

They were “suspicious” but only because they could see her for what she was (and is): a complete farce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

peach1234

I.... why is she bringing up PTSD. That is not productive to this conversation re privilege. Surely there is a better time and place to discuss her history with abuse, rather than in an Insta story that is supposed to be a response to valid criticism.