Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool

34k likes loooool the grezzler must be fuminggg
She’s deffo told her housemates and all her friends to defend her judging by the replies lmao. She’s scared to reply because everyone will retaliate against her

Reactions: 24
omd remember this arselicker Georgia ffs
shes back again
What did she say before?

Also does anyone reckon grease is going to do some sly edits to her book in response to this tweet and be a bit more honest about her privilege? Or is it too late?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Grace approved of the response her housemate gave on that thread, she sounds so thick and completely misses the whole point with that weird £100 analogy she's on about

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Grace approved of the response her housemate gave on that thread, she sounds so thick and completely misses the whole point with that weird £100 analogy she's on about
If she approved of that response I’d be surprised, it was embarrazin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping love nathalie emmanuel!

oh she absolutely did - that's probs why the reply was so stupid/misinformed lol

I wonder if her friends and/or housemates actually know about genflow... was gonna say the trust fund but they're probs all trustfund bebies so no surprise ther

Reactions: 18
What did she say before?

Also does anyone reckon grease is going to do some sly edits to her book in response to this tweet and be a bit more honest about her privilege? Or is it too late?
Such a beg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Look in her story, they’re all together. Grace was probably telling them what to say hahahahaha. Can’t say no to your landlord can you

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Quoting myself (lol narc) to add that a huge part of how she was able to launch Tala and Shreddy at university was because of Genflow and her external investors.

I find it absolutely crazy how she's been able to build her career a "girl-boss CEO" off of smoke and mirrors.

Even if she has more control and plays a more active role now, I would feel like such a fraud making out like I started it from the ground up. As if she found the suppliers, leveraged deals etc. instead of being handed a CEO ready mix...
Irdk how she does keeps up the facade?? Would set my anxiety through the roof
I totally agree and I think that's where she is. She has discussed her imposter syndrome before - she has all but quit youtube, I think it's really doing her harm. Stop trying so hard to impress everyone.

Reactions: 10
Look in her story, they’re all together. Grace was probably telling them what to say hahahahaha. Can’t say no to your landlord can you
Yeah, I think the weird "if you gave £100 to everyone not all of them would be successful" quip was something that someone said in their group conversation and she couldn't wait to tweet it. Probably thought it was a mic drop moment. But they're all too caught up in their bubble of privilege that they didn't realise that the £100 example actually supports what they are trying to argue against. The main reason why giving £100 to everyone wouldn't result in everyone being successful is because most people would have to put it towards living costs - it's only the privileged ones who can afford to be creative with that money.

Is someone who "invests" that £100 business savvy, or are they just financially secure and can therefore take risks? I think more often than not it's the latter. duck these people who imply that people who have to put all of their income towards making ends meet just don't have some kind of business 'spark'.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yeah, I think the weird "if you gave £100 to everyone not all of them would be successful" quip was something that someone said in their group conversation and she couldn't wait to tweet it. Probably thought it was a mic drop moment. But they're all too caught up in their bubble of privilege that they didn't realise that the £100 example actually supports what they are trying to argue against. The main reason why giving £100 to everyone wouldn't result in everyone being successful is because most people would have to put it towards living costs.

Is someone who "invests"that £100 business savvy, or are they just financially secure and can therefore take risks? I think it's the latter. duck these people who imply that people who have to put all of their income towards making ends meet just don't have some kind of business 'spark'.
I suppose ‘if you gave the financial security of being born to a family worth over 30m to everyone not all of them would be successful’ doesn’t quite hit the same

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.