Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read recently that excessive gift giving is a form of narcissism because people like her do it to feel good about themselves, rather than to actually make someone else happy.
Especially to then flaunt it on social media during a time where people are losing their jobs and constantly having their source of income disrupted due to the constant shifting of tiers and lockdown. She just can't help herself can she.

Reactions: 30
It will be interesting to see if she posts what her and her housemates do over Christmas or if she’ll do a “social media detox” aka break the rules and go to her family 🧐
She posted a few days ago that she was going to be hosting Christmas at her house, so I'm guessing the plan was for all her family to come to her.

I actually think it would be right on brand for her to post a load of holier-than-though stories on Christmas day showing her celebrating just with her housemates. I'm sure she has said before that Christmas isn't a huge thing for their family because they all used to 'work' as choristers on the day - so it won't be too distressing for them to skip it. But she will absolutely take the opportunity to act sanctimonious about following the guidance even though she has taken every other opportunity this year to bend and break the rules.

Reactions: 30
She posted a few days ago that she was going to be hosting Christmas at her house, so I'm guessing the plan was for all her family to come to her.

I actually think it would be right on brand for her to post a load of holier-than-though stories on Christmas day showing her celebrating just with her housemates. I'm sure she has said before that Christmas isn't a huge thing for their family because they all used to 'work' as choristers on the day - so it won't be too distressing for them to skip it. But she will absolutely take the opportunity to act sanctimonious about following the guidance even though she has taken every other opportunity this year to bend and break the rules.
Oh she's so insufferable, isn't she? 'Worked' as a chorister. I've worked every Christmas since I was 16 and I'm not complaining about it, and that was a real job. She's got such a stick up her arse about being relatable and down to earth. Grace, babe, you're a 23 year old MILLIONAIRE. no one is relating to you

Reactions: 38
She has less sentimental attachment to Christmas than she does to going on tacky holidays abroad because of her dysfunctional family relationships where it’s clear they never spent the day together. She’s going to avoid talking about why, like Fwooper said, Christmas isn’t that big a deal for her, obey the rules and then talk about how easy it is to do the right thing and not gather at Christmas.

This really annoys me. Grace just needs to spend some of her boss babe millions on going to bleeping therapy like the rest of us with dysfunctional families do, with far less money to boot, rather than trying to tout a product of her family dysfunction as an example of her moral superiority.

Reactions: 29
People like grace complaining about boris is so insufferable. Completely agree that boris have done a terrible job, but also that’s been clear for so long. The tories have given such bad guidelines that have put everyone at risk and grace (a self proclaimed Tory hater) thinks it’s okay to go on multiple holidays just because the government allowed it when she’s made it clear she’s aware they’re doing a bad job. If you know it’s bad, why would you do it just because you’re allowed? Anyone with common sense or any intelligence would know that multiple holidays during a pandemic is ridiculous and immoral, whether or not your legally allowed to or not.
It’s picking and choosing when you’re going to blame the government and when you justify your actions by their bad guidance. Think we all would have loved to go abroad, many of us including myself have family abroad we would love to see but the fact is it’s just selfish

Reactions: 56
she’s making money off all those people who are struggling to successfully cancel their subscriptions 😂
I actually canceled my subscription this month and after scrolling through Grace's threads here I am now PACNICKING that it doesn't go through!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's also easier for someone like Grace with a beautiful house and multiple flatmates. She won't be alone and isolated, it'll be disappointing to not be with family, but it's a lot easier to feel positive after a holiday with multiple parties and lots of sunshine. I know lots of young adults her age in tier 4 who don't have family to support bubble with who are likely going to be alone for Christmas, I hope she realises how fortunate she is :(

Reactions: 32
Grace every year ever: I’m gonna take three-day weekends cos my mental health is suffering and I’m so stressed from all of the work I’m doing for my multiple businesses and my very hard degree in which I have to write 5 essays a week and read 10 books

Grace to Heat magazine in 2020:
3B943C50-844D-428A-BB93-B1534192EFBE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grace every year ever: I’m gonna take three-day weekends cos my mental health is suffering and I’m so stressed from all of the work I’m doing for my multiple businesses and my very hard degree in which I have to write 5 essays a week and read 10 books

Grace to Heat magazine in 2020:View attachment 354451
Lol, where was this attitude when she was ranting to her followers about her 12 hour work days only a few months ago? so healthy so much self-care <3

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Lol grace “my love language is gift giving”, well I’m sure everyone’s love language (whatever that means) would be gift giving if they had the money. What an insensitive post to make at this time when so many people are worried about how to afford presents for people. And just plain smug at the best of times.
Especially to actually *show* all the gifts she's brought spread through her living room.

Grace, tone it down a bit love. Read the room.

Reactions: 21
i must have missed this n can’t find now?! has she deleted😲
yes it’s now gone! It’s was basically a video of her living room floor with loads of boxes of presents etc with the caption something like “my love language is gift giving” 🙃

Reactions: 15
i must have missed this n can’t find now?! has she deleted😲
Wow yep she has deleted it! It was a video of her panning across her kitchen area and the entire floor was covered in boxes of presents, wrapping, etc.

Have to say I'm really enjoying all the influencers panicking right now as they realise that people are NOT here for them showing off their extravagant living during this dark time. Read the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow yep she has deleted it! It was a video of her panning across her kitchen area and the entire floor was covered in boxes of presents, wrapping, etc.

Have to say I'm really enjoying all the influencers panicking right now as they realise that people are NOT here for them showing off their extravagant living during this dark time. Read the room.
No one wants to see someone bragging about their wealth at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic when millions have lost their jobs and will be spending xmas alone. I don’t care how rich or educated she is, shes absolutely classless and has the emotional intelligence of a bleeping potato.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I used to be obsessed with Grace's body and if I'd had the money would have absolutely bought all of her guides and bands, and I'm so glad I didn't, but she looks so podgy now and it just doesn't make sense. She owns a sportswear brand AND app, surely people can see she doesn't have the body for it? This is no hate to how she looks, she still looks stunning (which is so frustrating because she's such a bad person), but I would not go to her for fitness advice
her body in those old photos looks strong and muscular. her quads in that first pic of the thread are insane! but instagram beauty standards and aesthetics is about solely having a fat ass and flat stomach. actual muscle definition not needed (see tammy hembrow as well, she is just a good booty that promotes shakes now). grace caved into it all so fast.

Reactions: 8
Every time an influencer like Grace fucks off to Dubai I think about this. Her B_ND pride band that was priced an extra £2 last year can get to absolute duck. To me Grace represents the worst side of influencers - selfish, greedy, tone deaf narcissists who will only ever care about their own bank account.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 46
yes it’s now gone! It’s was basically a video of her living room floor with loads of boxes of presents etc with the caption something like “my love language is gift giving” 🙃
shut the duck up, hajxjaksja how tone deaf can she be??? After that announcement, and you know like that other thing, the pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually canceled my subscription this month and after scrolling through Grace's threads here I am now PACNICKING that it doesn't go through!
just make sure you cancel it through the website and not just the app as it wont actually cancel your subscription through the app - thats how they got me and others 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 11
OT but I actually despise the language/marketing of shreddy/shreddy club.
The infographic she shared of “shreddy-wrapped” made me cringe. ‘cardi-no’ ‘baby got back’ nahhh why does she think she’s black? She’s the whitest person ever yet all her products have an element of AAVE in their marketing and naming.
Aside from that, it also makes her products super inaccessible for people who actually want to lose weight properly and develop a better understanding of nutrition and exercise.
“Wow how did you lose weight?”

“oh I just did the bAd asS BisH🤸🏼‍♂️👌😍 workout and ate a kilo of fried mushrooms on my avo toast xoxo”

not that she cares about accessibility and developing a strong following, her “strong following” and loyal customers is just the 75 percent of people who accidentally paid for another year of access due to their sneaky auto renewals

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.