Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone PLEASE buy Grace Shadrack a hairbrush or just tell her that bush is a mop and to brush it and dry it. Jesus Christ I’ve never been so embarrassed for someone putting their fingers through their hair thinking it’s gorgeous. It’s literally a mop. Ew
Her hairs literally wavy it’s not going to look nice if she brushes it out constantly. She’s not going to wake up and magically have hair as straight as grace foley’s if she brushes it and drys it ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her hairs literally wavy it’s not going to look nice if she brushes it out constantly. She’s not going to wake up and magically have hair as straight as grace foley’s if she brushes it and drys it ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
Literally…it’s her natural hair…weird comment… like people have different hair types you know and you can’t brush wavy/curly hair

Legit an offensive comment to the thousands of non white people with different hair textures (I know grace is white and white ppl can have different hair textures but that comment just rubs me the wrong way as it’s the type of microagressions/ignorant comments POC have to deal with)

She could use products to style it better but it’s literally her natural hair

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Came here after Grace F came up on my insta. I watched both of them for yearsss and watched Grace S up until a couple years ago. Grace F looks VERY thin and not healthy IMO. Also Grace S has curly hair so her hair is never going to be slinky straight

also they dont seem to get that much engagement on insta or youtube anymore? is it tiktok thats getting them brand deals?

Reactions: 4
Grace F is aging like milk. She really needs to start looking after her body, inside and out!

Reactions: 7
So are they heading back to Paris after all their holidays or? Did they realise how expensive it is and that plans been scrapped? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why have they abandoned their own YouTube channels. I know they have a joint one but they hardly post on their own ones

Reactions: 3
Idk what’s worse. Her jacket or the way they purposely make photos blurry so it looks aesthetic
E613DE15-73F4-40A4-B435-F854020392C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s nice to see her loving her curly hair texture but can she please get a decent hair/curl oil 😭

Reactions: 2