Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question - do we think she’s using Ozempic..?
She is getting very thin. She’s always been small but now her head looks way too big for her body! I remember after their last time in Paris, her talking before about the beauty standards in Paris so I hope it hasn’t affected her

Reactions: 6
She must also have a super fast metabolism + they walk a lot now. Because trust if I followed their diet I would be gaining wait or definitely not losing it. Even if they don’t eat much during the week the sheer enough of croissants, alcohol etc shouldn’t cause her to look this thin. I also did notice that Grace S is looking really small now too. But her weight has always fluctuated IMO.

Reactions: 2
Their lip syncing tiktoks are SOOOOOO bad like how can you watch it back n go yup like how can you be THAT bad

Reactions: 5
Serious question - do we think she’s using Ozempic..?
I think it’s bizarre that when somebody does lose weight people jump to ozempic conclusions lmao, it’s nowhere near as popular (especially in Europe/ the UK) as you think lol…especially amongst people who were never big to begin with. It’s like people heard the Kardashians used ozempic and ran with it, and forget to apply common sense and acknowledge that there are several ways to lose weight without taking a diabetic drug.

I don’t follow what they’re doing too much, but I just checked her insta and she’s always been small, but she is definitely more toned now probably due to walking more, and as somebody else said, she does currently look facially gaunt which is usually a clear sign that somebody’s not taking care of themselves. I’m the same age as her and have always been tall and thin, and during busier seasons when i’m running around a lot (and not able to get to the gym to weight train) I will drop weight very quickly, however I don’t really look facially gaunt because I will still eat enough and get all my nutrients. Whereas they seem to just eat quite unhealthy food and she’s quite short so maybe even a little weight loss is more noticable, she also has a larger square, sharp jaw which could make her look very gaunt and bobbleheadish

Reactions: 6
I think it’s bizarre that when somebody does lose weight people jump to ozempic conclusions lmao, it’s nowhere near as popular (especially in Europe/ the UK) as you think lol…especially amongst people who were never big to begin with. It’s like people heard the Kardashians used ozempic and ran with it, and forget to apply common sense and acknowledge that there are several ways to lose weight without taking a diabetic drug.

I don’t follow what they’re doing too much, but I just checked her insta and she’s always been small, but she is definitely more toned now probably due to walking more, and as somebody else said, she does currently look facially gaunt which is usually a clear sign that somebody’s not taking care of themselves. I’m the same age as her and have always been tall and thin, and during busier seasons when i’m running around a lot (and not able to get to the gym to weight train) I will drop weight very quickly, however I don’t really look facially gaunt because I will still eat enough and get all my nutrients. Whereas they seem to just eat quite unhealthy food and she’s quite short so maybe even a little weight loss is more noticable, she also has a larger square, sharp jaw which could make her look very gaunt and bobbleheadish
Literally all I ever here is Ozempic this and that like PUH LEASEEE

Reactions: 7
Literally all I ever here is Ozempic this and that like PUH LEASEEE
(Slightly going off topic but G&G are being boring enough 😂)
To be fair I assumed it was just typical Americans thinking that if something is popular in their country then it must be popular everywhere. I only ever heard of it a few months ago when it was flagged that it was a big (and expensive!) wave in Hollywood right now. America has shite laws and restrictions so I made an educated guess that getting it anywhere else would be a struggle since for example EU in particular have ridiculously strict laws on medical devices.
It’s as if other weight loss methods have disappeared because that’s the new buzz word.

Very much doubt either of the G’s have means of getting it especially being in the EU right now! It’s purely just them getting their steps in, barely eating/not eating good foods and replacing their meals with cigs (Grace F was caught on a tiktok smoking).

Reactions: 1
You can get it really easily in Europe… not fighting about it but just not eating enough doesn’t age your face that much. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility 🤷🏼‍♀️

(Slightly going off topic but G&G are being boring enough 😂)
To be fair I assumed it was just typical Americans thinking that if something is popular in their country then it must be popular everywhere. I only ever heard of it a few months ago when it was flagged that it was a big (and expensive!) wave in Hollywood right now. America has shite laws and restrictions so I made an educated guess that getting it anywhere else would be a struggle since for example EU in particular have ridiculously strict laws on medical devices.
It’s as if other weight loss methods have disappeared because that’s the new buzz word.

Very much doubt either of the G’s have means of getting it especially being in the EU right now! It’s purely just them getting their steps in, barely eating/not eating good foods and replacing their meals with cigs (Grace F was caught on a tiktok smoking).
She was caught smoking no way!!! Her teeth give smoking vibes tbh
---
You can get it really easily in Europe… not fighting about it but just not eating enough doesn’t age your face that much. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t what really easily means to you but you really can’t lol. There are online websites that sell it ‘unnamed’ but they’re sketchy. These girls are so sheltered they most definitely wouldn’t risk it.

Reminder that FaceTune exists and I have no issue believing that they use it to the max - another possible reason as to why her proportions look so strange.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone got the TikTok where grace was smoking? I vaguely remember this but have no idea when / what TikTok it was

You can’t edit in chest bones that stick out…
Crikey, did I say it was to do with that?? I said it could contribute to weird proportions after seeing the post about her head looking too big for her body which is a very common mistake people make with editing. I have no doubt that she is tiny, I also have no doubt that they heavily use editing. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say there.

To be honest I think Grace F has worn some quite nice outfits in Paris, if that's your style.

Grace S, meanwhile, continues to show a complete lack of fashion sense but dedication to wearing as many Zara clothes as possible.

Reactions: 10