Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace s doesn’t half contradict herself. Says in her hauls and videos that she doesn’t like to wear short things, or things that are too tight, but one look at her insta, especially her insta reels, says otherwise

Reactions: 2
Grace s doesn’t half contradict herself. Says in her hauls and videos that she doesn’t like to wear short things, or things that are too tight, but one look at her insta, especially her insta reels, says otherwise
Mustn’t count if shes only wearing it to stand in the same spot she always does in London to take 20 insta pics and then immediately changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really bothers me seeing Grace Foley not wearing her masks properly

Reactions: 1
Has Grace S had any surgical enhancements on her body ? She hasn’t actually spoken about how she’s all of a sudden looking similar to Kylie Jenner .. all she said was she uses a weighted hula hoop but Idk it seems weird ?!

Has Grace S had any surgical enhancements on her body ? She hasn’t actually spoken about how she’s all of a sudden looking similar to Kylie Jenner .. all she said was she uses a weighted hula hoop but Idk it seems weird ?!
She’s always been quite slim in the waist and curvy everywhere else. I think she’s just coming in to her body since she’s at the prime age of it becoming more “womanly”. Although I do remember she had lip fillers (?) at one point, so maybe but from watching their new video I don’t think so. I think she’s just gifted with a good body.
Wish she’d stop dressing it in such ugly clothes though 😂

Surely they don’t have room for all this fast fashion they’re constantly purchasing. I hope at the very LEAST they’re donating it all when they get bored of it all. Grace S is probably the worst for it since her style is heavily based on the next big trend, at least Grace F seems to have the same consistent style that she can rewear.

Reactions: 7
For two girls that supposedly study fashion, their knowledge of styles, patterns and fabrics is non existent, their haul week demonstrates this well… Didn’t they mention it’s a private college too? If so, I have no idea what they’re actually learning…

Also realised Grace S is copying oliviabeeeee on Tiktok…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In two of their haul videos, grace s said she's already worn two outfits out.......they still have the tags on them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Get a use out them then send them back

In two of their haul videos, grace s said she's already worn two outfits out.......they still have the tags on them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Get a use out them then send them back
I hate it when influencers do this… wear clothes with tags to get that ✨content✨ and then return it. It’s trampy and unhygienic 😷

Reactions: 4
One thing that I’m not to keen on with Grace and Grace is that Grace F never links her clothes. She will buy something and then wait 2-3 weeks to film it and by that time it’s out of stock. For two people who decided not t go to uni because they wanted to focus on Instagram and YouTube, their content is quite slow.

Reactions: 5
Grace and grace make out there such hard workers but there not at all, there both so lazy and there videos aren’t anything special

So obvious they read here, hahaha. Posting ask us questions about fashion college on their IG. Hi gurls

Them talking about college and how they threw a hissy fit because they weren’t in a class together anymore due to splits (because of covid I’m assuming). They really do show their age sometimes don’t they 😂 God forbid they get a job and get moved departments, can’t kick up a fuss there girls

Them talking about college and how they threw a hissy fit because they weren’t in a class together anymore due to splits (because of covid I’m assuming). They really do show their age sometimes don’t they 😂 God forbid they get a job and get moved departments, can’t kick up a fuss there girls
It was when grace s said her mum phoned to complain that got me 😂. Saying they wouldn't be able to do their "work" if they got split up & had to do the three week work experience. They would still have had one day in the week & the weekend to stand for photos in exactly the same place in the exact same pose & order clothes to send back. Hard life girls!

Reactions: 3
Watching their college video and it’s not painting them in a good light at all. On Grace Fs Instagram someone asked why she doesn’t post as much on her own channel and she said she didn’t have time because of college. Yet on the college video they state the reason why they chose that one is because it’s 2 days a week so they could focus on your content. Total contradiction. They state they struggled with time management? And moan that 6th form would have taken up too much time. Ugh, girl, your education will remain even if Tiktok and YouTube dies.

Also acting very self entitled. Many schools had to split classes due to covid to limit the number of people interacting and the way they respond? Getting their parents to send emails to their head of year? And then Grace moaning about not getting enough guidance? It’s about taking responsibility for yourself… not having the teachers do the work for you…

They need to have a back up plan, even the quality of their video was so poor, lightning not good, loss of focus. Their attitude will limit them big time, I think they’re harmless but they don’t realise how poorly they come across, especially with the whole “If I don’t get a merit I’ll have to sue the college”

They need to have a back up plan, even the quality of their video was so poor, lightning not good, loss of focus. Their attitude will limit them big time, I think they’re harmless but they don’t realise how poorly they come across, especially with the whole “If I don’t get a merit I’ll have to sue the college”
They desperately need one, when they were talking about their friends complaining about job opportunities and Grace F said something along the lines of “we don’t mind because we don’t want jobs” it was really worrying. Even if they know they wanted to go full time content creation they should still be looking, listening, getting contacts in the field of work they want to go in.

Has Grace S had filler? In their new video her top lip is starting to look very duckish