Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to always say how they weren't the going out type & they preferred to stay in but now its they can't wait for clubs & bars to be open again. They've only just turned 18 in lockdown. I can't decide if they've played down how much they used to go out cos they would have had fake IDs & not to promote underage drinking or they want too look cool & fit in. They often seem quiet naive & sheltered but then they come out with stories of grace f getting banned from a club (does anyone know why? They said they mentioned it in a video but I don't remember hearing it. I can't imagine grace f ever getting in trouble) & grace s being wasted on her 17th at a train station

Reactions: 5
Yeah they definitely didn't want to promote underage drinking or get in trouble for underage drinking but tbh if I was in the public eye at 16/17 I would do the same because I was definitely drinking at that age. It's good that they didn't promote it then because I'm guessing their audience are around the same ahe as them

Reactions: 3
What I find weird about them is they literally plan to go out to take insta pics. I remember when they went out with multiple outfits to get changed and take pics in. I know they are influencers but come on, live a little- it’s no fun looking back at pictures that were all staged

Reactions: 4
i like these girls and think they're lovely and enjoy their channel but youtube clearly isnt ther passion. the way they put together videos and edit them is really really poor have you guys picked up on that? i know they're not sisters but there was an era where they got compared to niki and gabi a lot and they really could have marketed off that and become like the british version had they put a bit more effort into their content.

i love grace f's second channel it's very calm and the toned down vibes work there but the main channel needs a push lol . i kinda get lazy vibes from but idk if thats a bit harsh or unfair to say..

Reactions: 8
I think they've said before that they hadn't been friends very long before starting the channel, which makes me wonder what their friendship would be like had they never been on YouTube...would they be close? Would they be friends at all? I know they like Sophia and Cinzia, but those two had been joined at the hip for about ten years before YouTube came along. Guess we'll never know 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to see if Grace S goes to uni or not, she mentioned applying and I think it would be good for her/both of them to go! Not that everyone needs to, obviously, but it would do them good to be around "normal" people (not just influencers) and also there's no way their channel will last them forever so a degree would do them good, and they can make uni content along the way of course lol

Reactions: 3
I think they've said before that they hadn't been friends very long before starting the channel, which makes me wonder what their friendship would be like had they never been on YouTube...would they be close? Would they be friends at all? I know they like Sophia and Cinzia, but those two had been joined at the hip for about ten years before YouTube came along. Guess we'll never know 🤷‍♀️

I'm curious to see if Grace S goes to uni or not, she mentioned applying and I think it would be good for her/both of them to go! Not that everyone needs to, obviously, but it would do them good to be around "normal" people (not just influencers) and also there's no way their channel will last them forever so a degree would do them good, and they can make uni content along the way of course lol
they've both said that they've applied but that they don't plan on going which i think is a bit of a shame but they don't seem to really like school.

Reactions: 1

They started youtube when they only just became friends and grew up together online- they had so much potential to make their channel grow. But they have been so lazy with content that their followers are growing very slowly

they've both said that they've applied but that they don't plan on going which i think is a bit of a shame but they don't seem to really like school.
Tbf they’re still young, they might not be 100% set on what they want to do at uni. I started uni at 20 and chose a completely different topic to what I would’ve done at 18

grace s style makes her look really frumpy. she's so pretty she has so much potential why is she trying to make this baggy y2k aesthetic happen

Reactions: 2
They started youtube when they only just became friends and grew up together online- they had so much potential to make their channel grow. But they have been so lazy with content that their followers are growing very slowly
They’re cousins...

grace s style makes her look really frumpy. she's so pretty she has so much potential why is she trying to make this baggy y2k aesthetic happen
She just looks grubby and dirty. She’s also trying to drop into the Bimbo trend. It’s kinda gross how she overly sexualises herself...

Reactions: 2