Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of fast fashion clothes they have is kind of gross. And most of Grace S's outfits are hideous.

Reactions: 3
I really wish they’d get battered by trading standards. Sick to death of them not disclosing clear obvious sponsorships.

Reactions: 1
It was all set up by the mums - that's why they started YouTube. They take them to places to have thier "photoshoots" (or at least did when they were younger) and also take some of the pictures

I find it odd that Grace S has playboy pictures in the family home and the like... Not of her but I mean the bunny! For what it represents

Both families are well off in any case hence the laziness with the channels and the content.

Grace F more into the xoxo gossip girl Blair vibes all champagne and classy outfits and Grace S all Y2k throwback i'll wear whatever the want and make my eyes look like I'm on drugs - I remember the primark / drugstore makeup video was what made me interested and I admit I quite like Grace S outfit choices at times as it reminds me of back in the day but honestly..... I don't get much personality from either of them. They are pretty boring.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why Grace S was able to have the covid vaccine? I may have missed some information about it and not wanting to give the view on youtube

Does anyone think grace s has been getting eyelash extensions during this lockdown because in her blog they look good, but a few weeks ago they looked horrendous

Does anyone think grace s has been getting eyelash extensions during this lockdown because in her blog they look good, but a few weeks ago they looked horrendous
She probably justifies it by saying she needs them for “work” since she’s an “influencer”. Unfortunately that is actually permitted.

Grace shads recent video is shockingly boring. I know the video is what I eat in a week but was expecting a bit more than literally what she eats in a week and that’s it.

They put no effort in creating content- it doesn’t even seem like they have any interest in it anymore which is surprising since they want to do this full time and not go to uni

Grace S needs to know that overtly sexualising herself and pulling an “oops” face isn’t a personality trait.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one here who doesn't mind Grace S? She does seem uppity to me but also the type of friend to have your back and kick people where it hurts -Grace F seems very sweet but with not much of a backbone -lol. I would kinda compare their friendship to Grace S (buttercup) and Grace F (Bubbles) from powerpuff girls in real life besties.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one here who doesn't mind Grace S? She does seem uppity to me but also the type of friend to have your back and kick people where it hurts -Grace F seems very sweet but with not much of a backbone -lol. I would kinda compare their friendship to Grace S (buttercup) and Grace F (Bubbles) from powerpuff girls in real life besties.
She seems a nice girl, but her fashion and that god awful face she pulls in photos pulls her down.

Reactions: 4
i think both of them seem nice enough girls but i like foley's style better which surprises me bc i love the bright fun colours that grace s does but i hate the outfits she chooses. they're purely not my style which is fine bc they obviously are hers and she likes them.

Not being funny but all they do is have instagram days and eat pasta. Imagine getting paid to do that. They are lucky they have that privilege, but seriously do other things too 🤣

Reactions: 4
Going out in cold rainy London wearing this bralet top... all for the gram. Tragic.

Reactions: 2