Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they're allowed to because it's technically for work? Although they pre-filmed loads of stuff before the last one so not sure why they didn't this time.
Also agree the pink Chanel isn't that nice, more for the name and colour than the actual design...wonder what Foley will buy to match it though. I know youtubers make good money but its still crazy they buy each other such expensive gifts

Can’t imagine how much that car costs!! Part of me thinks she paid for it/most of it and pretended it was a gift. I don’t know many people that get a nice car like that from their parents

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that car costs as much as people think my family are working class and I had the same car for my 18th minus the pink stick on bits it’s only a mini they aren’t mega unless you get the cooper S or John cooper works

Can’t imagine how much that car costs!! Part of me thinks she paid for it/most of it and pretended it was a gift. I don’t know many people that get a nice car like that from their parents

I used to like these girls but now I really don’t, I think they’re majorly spoilt and really really extra, you just have to look at Grace Shad in that pink ball gown which she bought *just* for a picture for the gram

I wish Grace S would stop pulling that face in all her photos. She has such a pretty smile, why is she trying to do the Billie Eilish “I’ve barely slept and I’m trying to impersonate The Undertaker” face? It doesn’t look good on ANYONE. She’ll 100% look back on these photos in a few years and cringe

Reactions: 6
They are both in tier 4 right?! They've just posted a what I got for Christmas and they are together

Edit: they are saying they are a 'work bubble'. Id love to see my colleagues, it would make work much easier but as technology permits me to work from home and communicate over technology, I cant. Might start a YouTube channel so I can see my friends 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg in there last video they were saying they want matching tattoos, there no way grace foley is going to get one. shad seemed like she really wanted but grace foley looked a bit disgusted

Omg in there last video they were saying they want matching tattoos, there no way grace foley is going to get one. shad seemed like she really wanted but grace foley looked a bit disgusted
I may be having deja vu but I'm sure they posted matching tattoos on stories a few weeks ago. Small ones like a heart or something around their wrists / hands somewhere... Did I dream that!?? Seems weird reading this now as I'm sure it's already happened

I don’t think so, If they did they would have probs said it in a video or filmed it , maybe they did tho idk

I may be having deja vu but I'm sure they posted matching tattoos on stories a few weeks ago. Small ones like a heart or something around their wrists / hands somewhere... Did I dream that!?? Seems weird reading this now as I'm sure it's already happened
Grace S got a matching one with her sister

Their idea for the tattoo sounded tacky as well. Grace F will regret it they should at least go for something a bit smaller.

I feel bad saying this because she’s only young and trying to find her style but the clothes Grace S wears are awful. She tries so hard to keep up with trends but also be “quirky and cool”. She must spend so much money on hideous clothes that she can’t wear in a couple of months because they’re no longer in style

Reactions: 4
I feel bad saying this because she’s only young and trying to find her style but the clothes Grace S wears are awful. She tries so hard to keep up with trends but also be “quirky and cool”. She must spend so much money on hideous clothes that she can’t wear in a couple of months because they’re no longer in style
That’s so true her outfits are tacky and I hope she doesn’t get loads of tattoos at her age, she’s so young and she could regret them

And her fake eyelashes in their latest video... oh honey no...