Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Lurker here. Watched this family for ages. I really liked Sam and Dave they were really relatable. However, I noticed as her channel grew she got all precious. Talking in a soft woe is me voice the majority of the time when she's not being crude. She switches quickly. She's done this before. I feel she likes the attention tbh, my opinion. It was her choice to have lots of children. I couldn't do it or live like that. Fair play to her. I don't know, something fishy going on. I have 2 kids and a hubby and work full time. Not slating anyone at all. However, Iam very intrigued what pushes a woman to have that many children in that day and age. Telly famatic I know what you are thinking! Not being nasty in the slightest. Hats off to her and Dave. I secretly admire them because they are a lovely unit. I just think Sam likes the attention....
I think she's pregnant ? and embarrassed ......Sam if you are reading this and if you are pregnant fair enough don't be embarrassed and at least you don't show your kids faces on YT like others do

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Welcome to Scotland Sam I take it you came here as we are closer than Cornwall ? and I bet the kids loved Edinburgh zoo

I was actually in Edinburgh on Sunday a visit

retro444

VIP Member
I think I'm in shock, she actually went to a charity shop. Did her husband accidentally knock her on the head and she came back down to the real world for a moment?

TVDlover

She's struggling to get them to school and the school feed them if she hasn't 😮,

i think she's needing Social work help.

She was having these problems before the 13th yet still wanted more🤦.

And every time she gets a food delivery she moans about it, so why bother?.

She bought three boxes of icelollys, then bought the smallest tub of raspberries in the shop, and bought 2 melon and grapes already cut in pots for "packed lunches" yet she has 12 in school and college but only bought two..

She's clearly to lazy to buy a melon and grapes individually and cut.

All Dave's wage and benefits go on bills and food.

Bet all they kids get over the holidays is a 20min run around a local beach and NO holiday as their mothers to lazy to budget properly and say no to junk food.
Oh wow. Where did she say this?

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
How many of her kids have additional needs?

I know for certain there’s the boy who doesn’t sleep for long periods and she said something about one of the younger ones being potentially autistic too.

It must be hard enough living in a cramped, messy house when you’ve got additional needs and then you add in your parents baby addiction, making the house overcrowded.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's probably been reading here and seen that we have noticed the kids get took nowhere and never got to Cornwall all they got was took to Edinburgh zoo 🥲...the truth hurts thats probably why's she's deleted ?

And the fact it could be embarrassing the older kids having everyone no they live in that overcrowded squalor with all they cats also 🤮🤮

Having said all that I do wish her well though tbh x

Last edited:

Lovegardeninguk

She looks chalk white
Daft bint don't have a clue about lighting or white balance.

On another note, I've always wondered why her hair looks like a rat chewed it by the sides of her face. A recent vlog showed her ear shape and I was shook by it, looks very weird. Anyone else noticed?

Keziah

I like Sam but do we think she’s actually going to stick to a diet?. She moans/complains about her weight and how she feels but never actually does anything about it… you can’t think yourself thin Sam! It requires action!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Some deluded brown noser in her YT comments said it could be her thyroid gland that's not making her lose the weight 🙄, and Sam actually replayed saying no it's not and she is basically to blame for being greedy , eating to late at night and never out of the fridge lol so at least she was honest