Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wood79

Chatty Member
I have noticed with the poorer vloggers when they can't afford to live in a house that fits them all someone is always not well that's because in overcrowded conditions bugs spread faster
I know what you mean. Interestingly I only heard of the Radford's getting covid once and even then it was only him and one of the teens I think. It doesn't mean they haven't all had it though as some vloggers seem to love documenting when a child is sick some don't. Sue of The Radford's is more interested in vlogging their newest purchase! I know they are less overcrowded than The Baldwin's though or indeed Sam. Sam's lot are always coming down with something, but some are special needs and may not have as good immune system..

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She mentioned the baldwins, Faye'sJ and other vloggers and tbh I think she's on their threads talking like us all and she's discovered what we are saying on threads is all true and she's finally woke up and deleted just like ForeverE did...you only get one chance on this planet do you really need to share it to the public what food ect you buy it's stupid and embarrassing and even though she never showed the kids faces it's still exploiting them in a way showing strangers their bedrooms /home what food they eat ect ect

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Lucas is a nice enough name but it's very popular now it's 10 a penny,
there classrooms full of them.

And Jacks everywhere also.
---
They probably will feel replaced and could have deep down resentment the older they get.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Who even gets a scan at 6 weeks.

Just shows how pathetic and a selfish mother she is getting herself pregnant and desperate for another yet she already had TEN.
---
Probably never took the transfusion so she can lay about at home and do nothing till she gets better...her lips look blue.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She is buying far to much food is this a guilt thing ? A few of you in here are on Kayleigh thread and although she's a cunt I'm going to use her for a example she's feeding 9 ... Sam's feeding 12 but going with what Sam's buying you would think there was 25 people in her house this needs to stop and her and Dave are massive they are clearly over eating Dave lost a bit a wee while back but it's all back on

She's tired and drained because she's obese

How can anything be a treat at Christmas when she pigs out all the time and fills her cupboards with junk every day anyway

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I like Sam and Dave - I searched google for sam 'grab life by the hauls' and this page came up.
i've been on tattle before - i know what it's about. I've had my say about youtubers who genuinly do take the P but i was really shocked and a little disgusted to read that the lovely Sam had people 'tattling'
I'd love to make a youtube channel and it's only Tattle that has stopped me and reading these comments here has definitely put the nail in that coffin. To read things like she lives in a squalor and she only takes her kids certain places - Who are you to judge what other people do with their own family. 10 kids and you expect her house to be pristine.
I'm surprised to see how many of you judge what she spent HER OWN money on. If it was your money she spends then by all means rant but if a genuine person can't spend their money on shit of they choose to then seriously this is whats wrong.

I think some people here forget that we see 10 minutes of her life per video - You're judging her life based on a 10 minute video. Get a grip!
People are capable of taking their kids out without having to vlog it for the vultures to feed on.

I'd really love to see the lifestyle of some people here who are passing judgements.

And this is why i don't do youtube and I assume many others don't.

My bad if i'm not tattling negatively about her - We are allowed to stick of for these people too right? tattle doesn't just mean speak shit about people? unless i'm mistaken.
You must have been looking at the wrong channel then .... because she is lazy , they live in a very overcrowded house with 10 cats also and the kids get took no share other than cheap shops and all she does is spend money on food !!

Yomamma isn't all sugar and spice this person has been on different threads being nasty and here is one example ...they are the pot calling kettle black !!!
Screenshot_20220831-162723.png

Screenshot_20220831-165333.png
Screenshot_20220831-165333.png

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
All that extra money for the kids yet they don't seem to get took anywhere apart from supermarkets , that seems to be a day out for them

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Where's this new baby going to sleep?

Millie sleeps in their room i believe to ease the extreme overcrowding, so is this baby going in with them too?🤣

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sam maybe if you cut down with the food ect you could afford to get someone in to decorate your living room FFS how long does it take to do one small room?..and blaming the builder's for driving over your lights from last year 🤦maybe if you weren't so lazy you would have brought them down last year and put them away neatly and you wouldn't have to keep on buying them each year

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She hasn't got time to respond to her own comments because she's to busy commenting on the Baldwin's and Sullivan's.
---
She just crapping herself in case that channel, mocks her channel.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's good..all the extra money that they get for some of the kids as they have special needs should be spent on them they don't seem to get much outings the kids it's a shame

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Yes I posted that before I finished the video, however everything she bought for his homeschooling was quite unsuitable. She would’ve been best waiting until she actually had the list of resources she needs or buying an age appropriate bundle from Facebook or something, there’s usually plenty of people selling/swapping them in homeschooling groups.

Even with a tutor I’m not sure he’ll have the motivation to actually learn much when his mum is also quite lazy and doesn’t have the drive to push him.

As part of his work they’re making a fakeaway pizza which wouldn’t be a bad idea if they actually made the bases themselves but she’s bought them so what is he actually learning from that? How to put toppings on?
It is just an online tutor for some modules

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I have noticed with the poorer vloggers when they can't afford to live in a house that fits them all someone is always not well that's because in overcrowded conditions bugs spread faster